khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Watching TV crashes for me until you complete the quest for Cloe related to it. Seems to work after that.

Edit: If you crash when watching TV get the bug fix in the post just above mine. That fixes it.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Overall I like it, but IMO there are way too many instances where you have a chain of events that requires waiting an entire week before you can progress. I found myself basically wanting a "skip week" button. The weekend events in particular are the worst culprits, especially when some of the characters have overlapping events that all require skipping a week to progress and all conflict with each other. There are times where I basically have a single event per week that I'm working on and nothing else is happening on any other day that progresses any of the story.

ninjak01

Oct 7, 2020
This would be a really good game if it didn't have that stupid you have to work all the time, it not worth it any more. It's a BS Grind.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
New on here, just trying it out, but wanted to say ATTENDANCE SYS SUCKS! (had to restart several times! UGH.)
Finally figured out: "exit" (to get to clock so you can PUNCH OUT (the clock!) is BLACK on BLACK----ie, can't see. Anything later than afternoon.
[So I'd have all these days worked, BUT DIDN'T GET CREDIT B/C CAN'T PUNCH OUT!)]
--->>> CLOCK (punch in/out) NEEDS TO BE VISIBLE 24/7, *NOT BLACK* (or black indicators to find it)
there's a "QUICK WORK CHECK-IN" (@ HOME) needs to be same thing @ WORK!

///////////////////////////////////////////////
Patch error: Got: "Casey" not defined several times. [can ignore, but happens again]

Reactions: Mymy

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Hi, I am developer of this game.

Me and my friend spent last month and few more weeks on this.

It was such a hard time since we never had any experience in coding or making a game.

But reading your replies just now, I think it was more than worth my time and effort.

Thank you all and god bless you.
Good 2 hear from you! This is one of the very few places players can communicate w DEV, so we really appreciate those that respond to feedback (I'm new, 2023, see other comment, RE, "attendance")

BTW, kinda big (filesize) you really don't need near as much video, Pics are fine, Most like the video (animation) for adult/sex stuff.
Also easier to compress pics than video.
Game Ver 2.1

thanks.

*OVERALL*, good start, & good design!
[Only big problems I had so far: Attendance (clock/punching out---see other post) Patch issues/errors, & 1 scene where 0 energy, & video froze. (Aunts house I think?) Since early on people run out of energy a *LOT*, might want to make sure that never freezes anything. (still need to be able to get home/bed/sleep) Seems to work fine in some cases, but not others. ]

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
This would be a really good game if it didn't have that stupid you have to work all the time, it not worth it any more. It's a BS Grind.
I'm still learning it (UGH! had to restart! attendance/clock problems!) but, seems to be some kind of "Quota" sys (check your reports often) As long as you work XX/YY days, & AA/BB hours, you're fine. So far, I haven't worked weekends AT ALL, (still 1st Mo) & hopefully will have more time off 2nd month; *PLUS*, it's an Energy (realistic!) sys---you have to incr you INTEL (get more $) & you STRENGTH ( get more ENERGY) etc, then you can do more B4 or after work. (UGH. don't 4get that dam punch clock!)

Keep in mind, Ver 2.1 (as of 1-2023) so many things still WIP.
So far, this isn't anywhere *NEAR* as grindy as many of the stuff out there!

Anybody (this ver) w 3+ months game time care to comment?

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Attendance/Clock: PS: [+ ERRORS DEV, see below]

Problem starts in "Early Evening" (double checked) again, BLACK ON BLACK, really bad when you've worked several days, but didn't get credit for them!
Clock should be on same page as rooms (just like home!)

Grind PS: [NO CHEATING] (as of *25* game days [after 2 restarts])
Yes, you have to "shown up" X/17 (not sure what min is); *BUT*, besides your work quota, [UGH! don't 4get 2 PUNCH IT/OUT!] you can use that time to talk to others @ work! (Kimmy, etc) Can also go out for lunch (immediate area)
-bought car 1st mo;
-worked on Stre/Intel
-was "late" several times (ugh!) just eating BF!; shower, etc.
*HINT*: JOGGING (park) can still be done late or even NIGHT. (+1 strength) no cost!

DEV: PS: Would be nice to have way to review pics/scenes you've seen. (no screen capture!) Gallery, etc
Overall, *REALLY* good info, hints, & help! (better than many out there!)
[dump (work-bathroom) gives an error; so does "relax"]
-"Attendance" is *WAY* too strict! (this is supposed 2B a FUN game!)
-"Job accomplishment" makes a lot more sense---can stay late some days, make up for days you miss/come in late.
-A lot of the people Req have prerequisites. (must do ___ b4 ___.) This can get confusing-----need a chain/chart/something that shows all dependencies. (any event that depends on another person's event)
-Would help if HINTS for each person were same page (or tied in) as their bio/stats. [since we need that----again, Req certain stats b4 certain events]
-"poor attendance may result in game over" [DUH! HOW POOR? Since work means can't do anything else, need to know EXACTLY how many days we can miss!]
--->>> WHAT IS MIN ATTENDANCE?
-Should be able to work @ home, *AND* not get docked for attendance! (or, at least a large %! many many jobs are now partially by remote)
-Cloe *REALLY* hard to catch in living room! (only 1 timeslot, NONE on weekends) Since other things depend on her (& she's a BITCH anyway!) really need a bigger window or other places you can make progress w her.
--->>> HOW TO INCREASE PEOPLE SKILL? [CAPS & OTHER STATS DEPEND ON THIS!];

Downside:
So far can't do anything w anybody (except "peep?" [only on some]) even "easy target" (dance) doesn't work.
Interactions limited to work, & relatives?
Have to skip meals a lot (most take *WAY* too much time!) or else late/missed work! [Should be able to do 30 min meals, 1h if go somewhere close]
-Shower often not option @ night; *BUT*, takes all morning (WTF!?!) to take one! [get 2 work late, AFTERNOON!] SUCKS! (bet the women would hate it too)

Should be able to eat, *AND*, interact w someone during same time period. (realistic)
As, really can't interact much unless you skip work.

ATTENTION DEV: *YIKES*: (MULT ERRORS!)
"screen story_tool_place_park_relax_bench_b_9" is not known [while on park bench]
"SCREEN story_tool_place_house_livingroom_tv_1" is not known (exception, watching tv @ home)
"IMAGES.../ST B/AUNT HOUSE/kitchen/join_breakfast_kyley/pic/1" (missing pic)

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Dev:
Everything [events] is chained up *WAY* too much! [this depends on THIS depends on THIS etc....] so much that many days you make very little or no progress. (except, WORK!)
Chains need to be "untangled" (each "area" [work/home/etc] could have it's own chain, but they shouldn't depend on each other!

Anybody:
What is "company's 14th event? [don't even see listing for COMPANY in events; no one goes past 9 except Aunt!]
whole "mysterious power" thing is WAY over the top! [had 2 skip most of it, ridiculous]

"Hints" seem to go way beyond Event sys listing, so I assume event listing is behind/out of date?
*REALLY* need to get this fixed----no idea what "company event" # I'm on!

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Anybody else have this problem?
Can't progress w Cloe (need Jen's event 2) *BUT*, can't progress w Jen (need Cloe's event!) more of that TOO MUCH DEPENDENCY mentioned in earlier comment!

[stuck & can't get Cloe ANYWHERE!]

Really, dependencies need to be make a *LOT* more clear! [hints only say "talk to her in living room" but when I DO, doesn't work!]
*MOST*, (dependencies) should probably be removed. Ups the frustration level about 10x!

Last edited:

Aryan1995

Aug 18, 2019
try "morning" (weekdays) [ugh 1 more bitch!]

Hint says: Need 2 finish company's 14th event
I want to finish Company 1st event, for that it says complete kimmy 7th event for that I have to finish June's 1 event fpr that the event is find her in the reception area. I have walked in the reception area each time of the day for seven days. The event is not triggering for June at all, but in the map it shows June is present in the office. I think there is a bug.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
A lot of Cloe's interactions in her bedroom at night crash. You can get past them if you just ignore though.

One other minor gripe I have is with the work attendance system. There are a bunch of events that make you miss work unless you know in advance that they're going to do that and wait until you can clock out before you trigger them. That would require memorizing a bunch of events though. So I frequently find myself missing a week or more of work per month without ever missing any chances to clock in or out, just purely due to events randomly forcing me to miss work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mymy and Sick&Alone

CRat

Oct 2, 2018
TL-DR opportunity ;)
There have been a lot comments throughout this thread on the issue of grinding to progress. One of the early comments by the developers seemed to take the position that the varied events required were to provide RPG elements to the game. The two are related to each other.
Grind, the mindless repetition of events to achieve a milestone, e.g. 12 trips to the gym to achieve 24 strength, can be frustrating. Further, grind, the execution of a lot of days of non-events to reach the preset date of an event is also commonly frustrating. And the addition of the various within event images and texts (which are really cool and welcome the first time) that have to be clicked through adds further grind, literal time spent clicking to get past the event. All these and other types of grind are frustrating to players.
At the same time the developers are trying to tell a story and are trying to find the right combination of events and actions to convey that story. If every choice automatically advanced the story with no need to improve skills, stats, etc., then this becomes a visual novel instead of a game, and probably a lot less entertaining.
For me the problem of grind shows up when the developers of a game forget that each event has to add to the protagonist's story. If going to the gym is required, one of the events should require strength or endurance. That requirement should show up in the story via dialogue or some other in-story device. The romantic target says she only dates men who are in the top 10% of fitness. The rock blocking the cave weighs 500 lbs and you either have to buy a tool to move it or develop the strength to move it. How it shows up in the story doesn't matter too much, but it has to show up. That shifts the repeated event from pure grind to a player strategy (a little bit).
Similarly, when there are calendar based grinds it's nice to have ways to skip the intervening days. A button that says work all day and gives you credit for 4 work sessions without the repeated work event dialogues would take the pain out of getting from Saturday to Saturday at the gym (which is required in the story, but without any good explanation for the required wait between events). That would require 5 clicks to get through the work week, at the presumed expense of missing any new events at work (because you'd actually have to be clicking through at the office to see a new event).
This is all a balancing act between author intent expressed in the world building and how that shows up in the actual game play. When people complain about grind, they may be griping about nothing or they may be pointing out a real opportunity for improvement.
I think this game has a lot of interesting concepts but they haven't been integrated into a cohesive whole. That leaves some of the game as a grind and some of the story inconsistent. I hope as the developers continue their work, some of the efforts go into smoothing out the flow and ensuring the protagonist has a relatively consistent personality. It has been good work to this point and I hope to see it become better work going forward.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
I want to finish Company 1st event, for that it says complete kimmy 7th event for that I have to finish June's 1 event fpr that the event is find her in the reception area. I have walked in the reception area each time of the day for seven days. The event is not triggering for June at all, but in the map it shows June is present in the office. I think there is a bug.
Do you have newest version? (I've had other bugs---see other posts) ; However, the "find receptionist" [lol waste of time, but it does work] should work.
I'd restart w newest vers;
--->>> DO NOT wait for her in Reception. [but you can wait inside office (reception not visible] can also forward time there.
(alas, she's not in Profiles yet)
Only weekdays I think, & only morning.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
ok, sex mini-games *SUCK* !!! [EDIT: "pick-up battle" per tut]
-"regain courage" [but courage isn't even 1 of your options!] (SHOULD SAY "PATIENCE")
- DOESN'T WORK! (EXAMPLE: CLICK ON LOCK, CLICK ON "PLAY IT COOL" [HAND] -->> NOTHING HAPPENS!)

(Tutorial shows "locks" [phone] being filled, but not possible! [tried R/L clicks, drag/drop, etc] RESULT: can only use 2 in "combat" (can't switch))
===========================================
ATTENTION DEV:

Have posted about this b4, but will be more detailed: (has anyone gotten Chloe to #2?)

CHLOE: (Living Room, hard to catch anyway!) meet->talk-interact (bitch is on phone!) says "Need to see Jen's event 2" [NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT IN HINTS!]
Mom/Jen: hints say " have to see Chloe's 1st event!" (DUH! NOT POSSIBLE! A depends -> B, & B depends -> A!)

Anyone else gotten this problem?

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
TL-DR opportunity ;)
There have been a lot comments throughout this thread on the issue of grinding to progress. One of the early comments by the developers seemed to take the position that the varied events required were to provide RPG elements to the game. The two are related to each other.
Grind, the mindless repetition of events to achieve a milestone, e.g. 12 trips to the gym to achieve 24 strength, can be frustrating. Further, grind, the execution of a lot of days of non-events to reach the preset date of an event is also commonly frustrating. And the addition of the various within event images and texts (which are really cool and welcome the first time) that have to be clicked through adds further grind, literal time spent clicking to get past the event. All these and other types of grind are frustrating to players.
At the same time the developers are trying to tell a story and are trying to find the right combination of events and actions to convey that story. If every choice automatically advanced the story with no need to improve skills, stats, etc., then this becomes a visual novel instead of a game, and probably a lot less entertaining.
For me the problem of grind shows up when the developers of a game forget that each event has to add to the protagonist's story. If going to the gym is required, one of the events should require strength or endurance. That requirement should show up in the story via dialogue or some other in-story device. The romantic target says she only dates men who are in the top 10% of fitness. The rock blocking the cave weighs 500 lbs and you either have to buy a tool to move it or develop the strength to move it. How it shows up in the story doesn't matter too much, but it has to show up. That shifts the repeated event from pure grind to a player strategy (a little bit).
Similarly, when there are calendar based grinds it's nice to have ways to skip the intervening days. A button that says work all day and gives you credit for 4 work sessions without the repeated work event dialogues would take the pain out of getting from Saturday to Saturday at the gym (which is required in the story, but without any good explanation for the required wait between events). That would require 5 clicks to get through the work week, at the presumed expense of missing any new events at work (because you'd actually have to be clicking through at the office to see a new event).
This is all a balancing act between author intent expressed in the world building and how that shows up in the actual game play. When people complain about grind, they may be griping about nothing or they may be pointing out a real opportunity for improvement.
I think this game has a lot of interesting concepts but they haven't been integrated into a cohesive whole. That leaves some of the game as a grind and some of the story inconsistent. I hope as the developers continue their work, some of the efforts go into smoothing out the flow and ensuring the protagonist has a relatively consistent personality. It has been good work to this point and I hope to see it become better work going forward.
Wow. ok, ***GRINDING*** (had posted, some, but maybe this warrants more?) [BTW: Current: D51]
1) I've posted many *BUGS*/errors; (some so bad I had to restart) THOSE SHOULD TAKE PRIORITY.

2) Strength. (needed/realistic, ***TOTALLY FINE *** in this case. [CAPS SUCK, but that's anther issues!]
Say you're new, 1-2 week:
BUY GYM; 1x per Gym (go b4 or after work) [duh you're already in area anyway to WORK!) ; +2; PARK (Jogging; ) +1 that's +3 /PER DAY. It's actually really easy to this, I was hitting caps early. [current "cap" 74] (or you could do 1/day, [EASY from WORK!] 24---12 work days. )

3) Intel (same thing, if you need to, spend night @ Aunts (Int = LIB)

4) This is *RENPY*. You can always fast forward scenes/pics/etc. [but be careful! some have unique/rare content! ck hints]

5) (I'm fine w story & RPG elements)

6) "the execution of a lot of days of non-events to reach the preset date of an event is also commonly frustrating."--Mentioned in another post (I think?) but, there's a "FORWARD TIME" option, just need one to "FORWARD DAYS" [maybe "UNPAID TIME OFF" from work???]
Note that WORK, while grindy, is also worthwhile (& realistic!) since you make $$ [PROGRESS]; During this time u can also interact w co-workers; [UGH; IF REQ R MET] --->>> Would be more interesting if unique random events happened (coffee breaks?) to help make each day different.

7) "At the same time the developers are trying to tell a story and are trying to find the right combination of events and actions to convey that story. If every choice automatically advanced the story with no need to improve skills, stats, etc., then this becomes a visual novel instead of a game, and probably a lot less entertaining."---TOTALLY AGREE!

8) Gym (didn't we cover this? ) Not sure about story, but since it affects ***ENERGY*** it's an important stat to work on. [hey at least you don't have to "maintain it" like IRL!] (in this case, it affects *GAME*, story's just part of larger pic)

9) " A button that says work all day and gives you credit for 4 work sessions without the repeated work event dialogues would take the pain out of getting from Saturday to Saturday at the gym (which is required in the story, but without any good explanation for the required wait between events)."----Agreed, but as already mentioned, a realistic option [take the week off w/ pay] is an alternative---many people take time off for varies reasons----even UNPAID time off. NO NEED TO BYPASS EVENTS, & obviously, DO NOT GET PAID for time not worked. [only rarely would need to take full week off, sometimes it's only a a few days]

GRIND: Most of the "grind" in this game I'm fine w (note that already bought 1 car, saving 4 buying off-road vehicle so can do mountains.) Could actually be harder (MC's not paying any rent/mortgage/FOOD; lives w others who pay room & board!)
IS GOOD & Balanced: [so far---capped @ 74]
-Strength. [if gym boring, FF]
-Intel [don't forget, Lib;]

NOT GOOD: (mentioned elsewhere, not "grind" issue, but affects it)
-*WAY* TOO MANY DEPENDENCIES! (ie, can't do A b4 do B, etc) [either take most out, or, have clearly labeled *CHAIN* to track them! [also helps so if one is *BROKEN*, can tell dev *EXACTLY* where chain failed!]
-Quite a few bugs (see other posts!) (over 5 total, some FROZE had to restart)
-EVENT TRACKER: *HIGHLY* INCOMPLETE! (have this for immediate relatives, need for company, etc, everybody in hints. [if there's an EVENT, there should be a *HINT* and an event noted for it. [event tracker]]

This is mostly a Time-Management game
[like "High-Rise"]
TO MAKE THE MOST OF IT, MANAGE YOUR TIME WISELY. (especially 1st 50 days)

OVERALL: I don't think GRIND is bad at all for an early version. (compared 2 most, &I've done---OMG! 100+ Renpy games.)

Game does have many issues, but "GRIND" is not the 1st 2nd, or even 3rd biggest.

GOOD JOB Dev, & keep up the "Grind" [b/c hey, CODING is the *REAL* grind!!! lol]

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
DEV: SUGGESTION:

Dependency problems:

Check out *GLASSIX* Most girls are "independent" (their events don't rely upon any other girl [few exceptions] only, right day/time;) + also: Each girl's event has a time "window" [say, 2-4pm] so it's easier to catch them (just like IRL!) [their "event tracker" lists each girl's event, *AND*, time/date/place. (obviously, each event must be done in order) Since most are seperate, can do several girls @ once, *OR*, 1 at a time, any order. (which is appropriate if you spend time traveling/working/school/etc)

II
Mostly very good hint sys, *BUT*, not clear how to advance "cap" [your stats] or , "People Skill" ["attactivess = you buy stuff, common in games]

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
One other thing I was thinking about while playing this lately is that it seems like the game could stand a bit of rebalancing to make the battle system more important for progression and make long chains of working and/or interdependent events with each girl less important. With some rare exceptions like Ms Jackson and Cherry, the battles don't really seem to do much for you. Early on most of the battles are impossible because your stats are too low. Later the battles are pretty much all trivial because your stats are so high. So the actual battle skills have minimal impact except for the first couple of battles with Ms Jackson.

Progression is currently almost entirely dependent on your people skill and on a few specific scenes with Cherry, Ms Jackson, Tori, and Chloe that upgrades your stat cap. It would be nice to have some smaller upgrades for a wider range of scenes rather than a few big upgrades for only a few specific scenes. That give you some options to follow a less linear path if you wanted to.

Reactions: Mymy and Sick&Alone
2.10 star(s) 29 Votes