Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
If you simply downloaded update_only, the game would not be compatible properly.
Sorry but I'd appreciate it if you downloaded the entire 2.4 and play the game.

I'm working on something else, so I'll upload the bug fix as soon as possible.
I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you give me your savefile?

Penny Pax.

Could you give me that the screenshot?
And you're playing on PC, right?
Why put the update up to download when I have the last version?Doesn't make sense to put the update up and you still have to download the new verion anyway.

Wick_master

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2021
I already have the last version so why I have to download the game again when I download the update when you put the update up to download?
I'm so sorry.
Oh I thought you meant the older version, not the 2.3 version, sorry.

I'll go over it again and fix the bug.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
In regards to playing the game obviously the entire thing is over 10GB which i don't have room for. Naturally I would download them in parts but i just wanted to know how going from part 1 to part 2 works with saves? For example is there a code it gives you based on decisions as i have never played before so don't know what to expect?

Wick_master

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2021
Did you update to version 2.4?

Why put the update up to download when I have the last version?Doesn't make sense to put the update up and you still have to download the new verion anyway.
I fixed the Kimmy event 5 bug.

I think it's a bug caused by a savefile before version 1.4 or an old savefile anyway.

Link:
Download the file and paste it in your game folder.
(A Tale of One City v2.4/game) Overwrite the existing file.

Is this a bug that you didn't watch Kimmy event 17 and you already did?

Could you explain it in more detail?

aurelan

Apr 26, 2017
Is this a bug that you didn't watch Kimmy event 17 and you already did?
I did an only save, i don't know if this save is really useful for you since I have done all events.

Could you explain it in more detail?
I guess not, just event 17 for Kimmy didn't trigger at all. I had no problem with relationship for instance (113 originaly, upped to 120 with console to trigger event but no luck).

Wick_master

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2021
If the game is too slow, try change renderers or turn off Powersave
While inside the game, Press Shift+G (Windows) or Command+G (MAC) to open the RenPy Settings.

Try choosing either Force GL2 / ANGLE2 Renderer. Choose which one will make your game faster.

It'll also help to turn off the Powersave option. Choose to Disable it, as it may be limiting game performance.

Once you are done changing the settings, restart the game!

Last edited:

hirapper

Apr 7, 2023
I've completed the quest, but I can't open the 3rd mystery power because the right side of the Kinki app is cut off.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes