dwezzel

Apr 7, 2019
It seems that I can't pass Tori #7 event...."Visit her again another day, Talk to her in her room"...I've tried anyday, any hour...no trigger....what am I suppose to do ?

Girma

Apr 27, 2022
I have finished recently all Tori Quest, i dont remember be blocked even once.
I dont remember the trigger (maybe finish mysterious event 1 (dont forget to open the "kinky app" on phone after seeing the mysterious man in sex shop

dwezzel

Apr 7, 2019
I have finished recently all Tori Quest, i dont remember be blocked even once.
I dont remember the trigger (maybe finish mysterious event 1 (dont forget to open the "kinky app" on phone after seeing the mysterious man in sex shop
Tnx for the reply...Mysterious event 1 is done a long time ago, I've got the 3rd power in the Kinky app....I really don't know what is missing....

Girma

Apr 27, 2022
Tnx for the reply...Mysterious event 1 is done a long time ago, I've got the 3rd power in the Kinky app....I really don't know what is missing....
Sorry i can"t help you more, my nearest savegame is at tori quest 14

send me your savegame, i ll check it.

dwezzel

Apr 7, 2019
Sorry i can"t help you more, my nearest savegame is at tori quest 14

send me your savegame, i ll check it.
Thx for the help, I will juste restart it first...just to find out if it will do the same thing again....Maybe, I found a bug =)

Whatsyerproblem

Nov 28, 2021
Could you give me your savefile?

Can anyone advise me on where to go or what to do to trigger Mysterious event 4-1
I have been enjoying the game for quite some time and think I have done everything I should but no joy :(

Thanks for any help :D
You will notice if you run the save game that Mrs Miller's picture pops up in between all of the scene transitions instead of the black screen. This not a problem coz she is easy on the eye. Just thought you would be interested in a non critical tiny bug
Reposting cos I think I stuffed up the auto quotes and you may not have seen my reply

Wick_master

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2021
Can anyone advise me on where to go or what to do to trigger Mysterious event 4-1
I have been enjoying the game for quite some time and think I have done everything I should but no joy :(

Thanks for any help :D
You will notice if you run the save game that Mrs Miller's picture pops up in between all of the scene transitions instead of the black screen. This not a problem coz she is easy on the eye. Just thought you would be interested in a non critical tiny bug
I fixed your bug.
And I uploaded a new version of 2.4.
Please check your bug in version 2.4.

can i somehow change my name without starting over from begining?
I'm the developer of a tale of one city.
So far, you can only change the name at the beginning.

Going to the nightclub dancefoor is structurally causing "exeption errors"

I fixed night club bug.
And I uploaded a new version of 2.4.
Please check that bug in version 2.4.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ATaleOfOneCity-2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Fist0l01

Dec 10, 2017
can't raise Kimmys relationship to 20, I'm stuck on 18. Talking to her won't raise the stat.. What do do?

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Screenshot_2.png
So I downloaded the update and when i'm doing Kimmy quest at the office,she ask me to meet her at the bus stop.Then I get "Image Not Found" error and then the error above.Can anybody tell me how to fix this.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes