zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
In hitome's mission when modeling at home, there are scenes that are missing, but in part of the story the mc should be naked to pose, but he still has clothes, I edited the file so he is without clothes in this part of the story

1697173579400.png

According to the file, there should be a blowjob scene that should be added later

Reactions: astrophel

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I took some time to edit the files, and I managed to change the sprite of all the girls, like the background scenes, at the beginning of the game, it is in the sexy word style, the change is just visual, it doesn't change anything, the only change What I did was edit the nurse's sprite, other than that just the game codes

PS: keep a copy of the game if you want to use the files
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HomieBeer

May 1, 2020
That's what i looking for, become a man of family & world in every dimension any world who fuck what his love!~

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Anyone know hoe to get the daughter x mom scenes? Everytime i skip to the story line where it should take place it kinda bugs out the game and i cant continiue the quest… anyone can help? Maybe a save with the scenes or sum?

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Anyone know hoe to get the daughter x mom scenes? Everytime i skip to the story line where it should take place it kinda bugs out the game and i cant continiue the quest… anyone can help? Maybe a save with the scenes or sum?
I want to know how to trigger mom x sis storyline too. I don't want to cheat to trigger it =-=
That quest line is so badly broken with bugs that it is about unplayable. It also seems like the developer has given up on trying to fix it. I think at one point it used to have a tracker in your phone like other side stories but I forget if it did or not. This developer is just so bad about bug fixing.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
There are supposed to be some post-route threesome scenes with the mother and sister. Similar to the post-route scenes for Principal Lashley or other characters, I don’t know how or where those are supposed to trigger. If anyone knows how they work, please write it down for me so I can add the scenes to the repository. As for the route itself:

That quest line is so badly broken with bugs that it is about unplayable. It also seems like the developer has given up on trying to fix it. I think at one point it used to have a tracker in your phone like other side stories but I forget if it did or not. This developer is just so bad about bug fixing.
The MomxSis route has been broken in one way or another for nearly every version since it was first implemented. I think there were four or five attempts at fixing things by the devs, but those tended to just introduce more bugs at times.

It doesn’t help that many of the steps have obscure date requirements for some reason which only work one day in the month or something like that. (I did trigger some of those steps on other dates, so I’m unsure whether that’s just bugged or if I’m misunderstanding the requirements.)

Last I tried it, I had to intentionally set the route to 1 but managed to trigger all the other steps as intended afterwards. Only issue is that the phone still doesn’t show any hints, so you have to rely on the list below.

The route has been broken so long that I’ve just extracted the hints and requirements which the phone is supposed to tell you. It has been broken for the last 8 versions by now (v0.30 till v0.37).

First number is the Mom&Sis chapter. Mom/Sis numbers denote the minimum of how far along you need to be on their routes. Dates are either the precise date of the month it triggers or the minimum date of the month it needs to be. Not sure.

You can check the date on the calendar in the MC’s room.
You can check your current chapter on the computer in the MC’s room.

The start of the route may be broken. If it doesn’t start automatically, you may need to manually set it to 1 manually using the PC in John’s room.

0: (Not defined)
1: "Check out the living room at night on Friday" Requirements: Mom 1, Sis 5
2: "Head to bed."
2.5: "Head out into the Hallway"
3: "Head to your parents room at night" Requirements: Mom 3, Sis: 11
4: "Head out into the Hallway the next day"
5: "Head to the bathroom" Requirements: Mom 17.5, Sis: 18, Time: Date 12 (of the month)
6: "Head to bed at Night"
7: "Wake up in the morning"
7: "Head to your bedroom at night" (Yes, 7 appears twice)
8: "Go down to the kitchen for breakfast" Requirements: Mom 22, Sis 22, Date 18 (May mean after day 18? I triggered it on day 19)
9: "See what's up in the basement" Requirements: Mom 24, Sis 34
9.1: "Leave the basement"
10: "Go to your bedroom in the evening"
11: "Go to sleep" Reqirement: Wednesday
12: "Head out into the Hallway"
13: "Join the girls in Mom's bedroom at night"
Anything else: "This is the end of this story line. Thank you for enjoy them!"
By the way, I’m pretty sure Geeseki is waiting for the Halloween Steam sale again to update the Steam version. Apparently, the game sells better if it just got an update.

Reactions: Ahsl and Donkeybong

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
By the way, I’m pretty sure Geeseki is waiting for the Halloween Steam sale again to update the Steam version. Apparently, the game sells better if it just got an update.
The developer for Paradise Lust that normally put out monthly updates would do the same thing where they would delay releasing an update for a Steam sale and just make the one that does come out bigger.

I think I remember reading somewhere that there might be a MomxSis route rework where he rebuilds it from the ground up but that could have just been confusion with the new "Camping trip" arc that is coming.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Steam announcement said:
As of this update, another character storyline has been completed! We've wrapped up Effie's story as well as most of her content, minus a couple of temporary CG assets which will be updated in short time. Steadily and surely, the different storylines are getting their conclusions!

Next, we're working on a camping storyline. In the future, we plan to focus on more side stories, shorter and smaller in scope and scale- but still with a reasonable amount of content!

Additionally, the game will be discounted during the TinyHat Halloween Sale! If you're interested in adult games, check out our

As for now, check out the new content available!
This time, I’ve added the cheat code to the changelog. Perhaps that way the mods will actually add the new cheat code to the OP instead of copying the changelog but ignoring the code. Apparently the hired dev Wasabi is badd this time.

Alpha 0.48a - The Effie Update
- Cheat Code: wasabibadd
- Effie Story Progression (20 chapters, 5 chapters left)
- Added Effie H-Scene #1 (Handjob at Park during Story)
- Added Effie H-Scene #2 (Cowgirl on her Bed during Story)
-Added Effie H-Scene #3 (POV Doggy in Living Room during Story)
-Added Effie H-Scene #4 (Lotus at Park during Story)
-Some Effie Story Temp CG Assets
-Lots of Main Story Temp CG Assets Missing

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
The Bug List reflects my knowledge from about a month ago. I haven’t added some recent bug mentions and fixes by @zerodead yet, I think. No idea how the current update hold up in regard to bugs.
I will download the new version and compare it with the files I edited, if there is no change there is still a bug

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
More than likely no, there used to be some light NTR in the past which was then removed (and in my opinion the quest of that character suffered because of it). Unless you count the fact that people who are not in a relationship with you still have sex, then I suppose tent scenes on the beach would count - they are more like easter eggs, just a random character using a gloryhole inside a tent. You never see other people using it, but the implication is clearly that they do.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
More than likely no, there used to be some light NTR in the past which was then removed (and in my opinion the quest of that character suffered because of it). Unless you count the fact that people who are not in a relationship with you still have sex, then I suppose tent scenes on the beach would count - they are more like easter eggs, just a random character using a gloryhole inside a tent. You never see other people using it, but the implication is clearly that they do.
Which ntr scenes are you talking about? I played this game years ago and was enjoying it. How much has changed?

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes