manneychin

May 8, 2017
Patreon post from Sep 3rd, about v0.48, says art for the main story is only at 60%, with the missing 40% being temp/blank CG I assume. An earlier post this year said the main story screenplay has been completed in v0.47.

After so many years in dev, I can't even imagine how long it'll take to cover that 40%. My bet is on "too long".

For many years now I've stopped playing games that are not nearly or fully [COMPLETED] because I have no time for rere...replays, devHell dramas, remembering what was going on in game at my last play, eons ago, etc. A bit surprisingly, for me it's working out more towards not playing at all these long-in-dev games.

In this case the artwork is shockingly bland for 2023 and it won't even all be done by 2024+ when it will only be even more outdated. I also don't see or remember this game being particularly kinky (I played it once, about 4 years ago). Finally, a universal problem with games that stay too long in dev is the content is overbearing (at best) when consumed in one loooong play-through because literally zero thought has been put into playing it like that. Content was first and foremost designed to be consumed in chunks spaced months or years apart so when you take it in all at "once" (many hours of play over consecutive days/weeks) you become oversaturated, you notice repetitions, notice storylines that go nowhere sloooowly or that become suspended for no aparent reason and with no resume in sight because that's how they were developed, etc. etc. These long-in-dev games nearly always devolve towards being ever more unattractive to new players and increasingly more a plaything for a shrinking & unprofitable group of hardcore supporters (5464 total members but just 560 paying).

I strongly suspect A Town Uncovered will be too 2016 visually, too vanilla kink/perv-wise and too drawn out to be worth a play-through whenever it gets to be done, if ever.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
The Bug List reflects my knowledge from about a month ago. I haven’t added some recent bug mentions and fixes by @zerodead yet, I think. No idea how the current update hold up in regard to bugs.
first modeling with hitomi in the comic shop, there is still a bug in the image repeated in the second and third thought

1698375677806.png

bug in the mall when purchasing the anatomy sketchbook, it is still in this version

1698375735630.png

bug with lack of image, in sex with mother and sister in castle fort

1698375704869.png

These 3 bugs that I found in version 0.47 are still present in version 0.48

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
i feel the game was in development far to long, i want to like the game, but its just boring at this point, plus the bugs dear lord the bugs some literally break the game you can't even continue, i have to use computer to skip chapters just get pass stuff, like going to office building greys out the map even after you do story part you go back, oops you can't leave it been like that for couple of updates like wtf.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
If anyone knows how to trigger the various post-route scenes (Mom-Sis-MC threesome in the kitchen, Lashley tied up in red ribbons, etc) it would be nice if you could write it down for me. The list in the guide post is pretty outdated at this point, and I have not kept up to date on which new scenes even exist, myself.

Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
The game is on the edge between NTR and not-NTR for a lot of people. While the game does not have the NTR at the moment, it was tagged for a couple of months this year. It also had the NTR for a while in the past.

There’s a section in the guide/repository post linked in my signature. I call it "NTR-adjacent", as I recall.
first modeling with hitomi in the comic shop, there is still a bug in the image repeated in the second and third thought
I’ve linked your post in the bug list.

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
Had to skip a lot of chapters cause no one so far here has answers on some of the quest on the game I type here, example the orgy quest part, escape with effie so on and so fort

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Completely forgot about this game... I'm surprised it's still this early in development after this long... but at the same time I'm not surprised :unsure:

Reactions: Darkaura

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
These 3 bugs that I found in version 0.47 are still present in version 0.48
Give this game a try every 3 or 4 versions (what can I say, love the art style on the principal and a few others) starting back a few years now, can only recall two or three times I didn't have to stop due to bugs. The logo should just be an ant farm so people know what they're getting in to.

Reactions: Darkaura

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
You know, I think this is the first time I've ever been turned off by the idea of fucking a milf/MC's mom in a game. Her bitchiness just ruins it.

Reactions: MonkeyFunk

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
The dev should create a discord channel, so you can get in touch with him, better than reporting anything on his bug site, the bad things about this game and the bugs that take time to fix, or when the art is is unfinished. it remains incomplete even after several game updates, or when trying to load a save from an old version, and a message always appears,

the desire to stay without playing until the final version is finished is very big

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes