mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
View attachment 9067

Overview:
You play the new kid in town, a senior high school student is who is just trying to get through the final years of his teenage years, one day at a time. When one night, you accidentally happen across this alternate universe where public lust and sex are societally acceptable. Imagine a world where you can have sex anywhere at any time you feel like it with anyone you want? Which begs the question; What bad could ever happen?
Thread Updated: 2019-04-16
Release Date: 2019-03-27
Developer: GeeSeki
Censored: No
Version: 0.23c
Platform: Windows, Mac, Android
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Cheat Codes:

Old saves are not compatible

Download
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android v0.18c:

Extras:
Patch (0.23a->0.23c): - - -

Thank you @Wolfregis for the links!

View attachment 1494 View attachment 1495 View attachment 1496 View attachment 1497 View attachment 1498 View attachment 1499
Please ,,WALKTHROUGH/PLAYTHROUGH THREAD

Reactions: TEVIN CLARKE

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Is the Hitomi beach scene just Mass Effect 3, or is there any meaningful way to actually change the outcome or progress beyond that point?
That's all their is for her plot so far. You can make her like you more or less before it's over but until more is added that's where it ends.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
So when I have tenant time with the mom it always says she doesn't return the favor. How do I get her to return the favor?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
So when I have tenant time with the mom it always says she doesn't return the favor. How do I get her to return the favor?
1) Please, don't post twice, if you have something else to say you can always edit the first post
2) The only way to move forward in her story is by missing the tenant-mom special time, you have to go there after the afternoon and find her there

Equalz_Minato121

Dec 1, 2017
im confused as to what im supposed to do, on the main objective, it says i should be getting a text from effie at some time, but i wait wait and try to stay in the bedroom i get nothing. am i doing something wrong?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
im confused as to what im supposed to do, on the main objective, it says i should be getting a text from effie at some time, but i wait wait and try to stay in the bedroom i get nothing. am i doing something wrong?
It'll happen at some point, I don't know for sure, but just be sure to visit your room every day at each time on the clock.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
It takes A LOT of time to trigger for some reason, pretty sure it's not a bug, just a weird game design choice, keep doing the side storys and it will eventually happen

3.20 star(s) 86 Votes