Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
On .52a right now, completed all character stories and main story, bought VR headset and spoke with Edward several times, but nothing happens when I click in the chest in my room. Any advice to access the VR headset?
You MUST:

1) talk to him a few times;
2) DON'T buy the VR set until he mentions the VR headset, then
2) buy it
3) speak with him and give him the VR set
4) after a few days, he gives the VR set back
5) put the VR set in your chest
6) now you can use the gallery, which is VERY INCOMPLETE

Once it happened to me that I gave him the headset BUT he NEVER gave it back - so I stumbled into a bug. Dunno what caused it.

So, either you missed something or you stumbled into a bug.

Anyway, since the gallery misses A LOT of scenes, my advice is: SAVE before starting a sex scene and use your saves as a scene gallery.

jksimon

Mar 28, 2019
it's been a while is the gallery up to date or are some scenes still not in the VR gallery? thanks for the info.

Green_Banana

Jul 31, 2022
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of A Town Uncovered version 0.52a
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Cheat enable in preferences
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Happens on the Violette route when reporters interview you. Dunno if it's the port or the game itself.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
View attachment 3820425
Stucked in the mom route. Kept visiting her and she just sits there in the sofa with the same dialogue options
You have to promise her that you'll visit her in the evening, then ditch her (DON'T SHOW UP and go and meet Effie, for instance). You will get her mad at you: her route will move forward this way.

If you've already done it... well, I don't know what to say, then.

Green_Banana

Jul 31, 2022
You have to promise her that you'll visit her in the evening, then ditch her (DON'T SHOW UP and go and meet Effie, for instance). You will get her mad at you: her route will move forward this way.

If you've already done it... well, I don't know what to say, then.
Screenshot_2024-07-11-18-16-49-124_a.town.uncovered.jpg

These are the only dialogue options and it forwards me to the night so i can't really ditch her to fix this

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
View attachment 3820851

These are the only dialogue options and it forwards me to the night so i can't really ditch her to fix this
You can go to the cinema with her, so you are past this point.

I have the feeling your problem is that "QM" I'm seeing in the bottom right corner. What the hell is that? did you mod the game?

And why is the CG different? is this the android version?

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
Don't use saves before 0.52a? The code will have been changed so any save before this version won't work. You can't 'get rid of this'. Search this topic for saves or start the game again.
Is it not the same version?

You don't understand dog, these are literally saves I'm making while playing and then reloading, they're not old saves

Krizzia_Kim

Jul 25, 2024
Is no one gonna address this? It's already been asked A LOT of times but no one seems to answer.

There's an error that happens during the interview with Violette which prevents you from proceeding further.

3.20 star(s) 85 Votes