RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I am confused
Nice bug.
I don't remember ever seeing this character before. JFC, I'm never going to bother replaying this game.
Yeah me either(regarding the character not the game)
Laila has been there for 5+ years, I’m pretty sure. Until last year, meeting her was the only available content, and it was always required in order for the main story to progress, as far as I remember.

As of some time ago, meeting her a second time leads to a sex scene.

ilrobb

Jul 18, 2024
hello guys, been playing this game for a while, I seriously like it, and I'm playing it for the 3rd time to get all the sex scenes, but I'm always failing. So I ask you a favor... do you have a method to unlock the gallery with all the scenes? or even just the gallery file?
thank you so much for your time

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
hello guys, been playing this game for a while, I seriously like it, and I'm playing it for the 3rd time to get all the sex scenes, but I'm always failing. So I ask you a favor... do you have a method to unlock the gallery with all the scenes? or even just the gallery file?
thank you so much for your time
kek have fun fighting all the bugs not even the dev manages to beat them, so you'll be doing the impossible

Reactions: BigMike240

ilrobb

Jul 18, 2024
kek have fun fighting all the bugs not even the dev manages to beat them, so you'll be doing the impossible
Are you telling me that there is no method to have the gallery unlocked? I tried opening the renpy console and writing "is_replay_unlocked = lambda a: True" but it actually didn't do anything.
But on the internet I saw the scenes from version 0.31 to 0.52, and I wonder: how did they get them? I've been spending a few days on it, but nothing, some of them I can't unlock. I wonder if there is the gallery file to go through to unlock them

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Are you telling me that there is no method to have the gallery unlocked? I tried opening the renpy console and writing "is_replay_unlocked = lambda a: True" but it actually didn't do anything.
But on the internet I saw the scenes from version 0.31 to 0.52, and I wonder: how did they get them? I've been spending a few days on it, but nothing, some of them I can't unlock. I wonder if there is the gallery file to go through to unlock them
If you just want the images, it is easy to extract them from the files with Unren. Should also let you go through the code if you want to search / change how the gallery works.

I remember looking for the gallery code and not finding it. The simplest would probably be to install Ren’py and use that to look through all the variables. (Or your program of choices for searching through various .rpy files.)

ilrobb

Jul 18, 2024
If you just want the images, it is easy to extract them from the files with Unren. Should also let you go through the code if you want to search / change how the gallery works.

I remember looking for the gallery code and not finding it. The simplest would probably be to install Ren’py and use that to look through all the variables. (Or your program of choices for searching through various .rpy files.)
I can try, I'm still an inexperienced programmer in this area, but I'll try. in the meantime I will wait for the new versions of the game, because as said, the gallery is still incomplete, I'm waiting for a version that has all the scenes

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I'm loving this game but it horribly breaks at a certain point where going to sleep causes the game to trigger early game events. I don't think this developer can code worth a shit.

Reactions: Donkeybong

lololamm

Jul 8, 2023
I'm loving this game but it horribly breaks at a certain point where going to sleep causes the game to trigger early game events. I don't think this developer can code worth a shit.
Yeah unfortunately this seems to be an issue with pretty much everyone, art, animations and story are good enough to keep people playing but the playability of the game is garbage. If you go to the PC in MC's room there should be an option to skip certain story chapters, and you can kinda mess around with them to see what works. Remember to make saves often though.

Reactions: LordMerek

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah unfortunately this seems to be an issue with pretty much everyone, art, animations and story are good enough to keep people playing but the playability of the game is garbage. If you go to the PC in MC's room there should be an option to skip certain story chapters, and you can kinda mess around with them to see what works. Remember to make saves often though.
I actually deleted this game due to the issues, from the bugs to the incomplete artwork (Scribbles and basic bare-bone sketches are not real artwork in my opinion) it's a mess. Only characters I cared about were the mom (Who kept bouncing back and forth on her decisions to keep the dad around due to the lack of a straightforward story/character arc), the sister, and Miss Allaway. None of the other characters felt fleshed out enough for me to care about them.

Nothing against the kink itself, this is strictly a logical complaint, but I also have an issue with a free use version of the world existing in a game that seems to focus more on building relationships with the characters in the town. The two themes, at least in my opinion, do not mesh well together. Kind of wish the developer would more seamlessly integrate it into the story/world or get rid of it altogether because as it stands it doesn't fit nor does it make sense with the other themes that are present in the game. My two cents on that.

I do not have high hopes whatsoever than any of the issues that me or anybody else have complained about will ever be resolved. The game artwork needs a serious rework/overhaul (But the character artwork should more or less be in line with what they are now because I sorta like it), and whoever that's coding this game (whether the developer is doing it himself or hired somebody else) needs to be fired immediately and they need to rework the code from scratch with a talented, competent coder.

Last edited:

lololamm

Jul 8, 2023
I actually deleted this game due to the issues, from the bugs to the incomplete artwork (Scribbles and basic bare-bone sketches are not real artwork in my opinion) it's a mess. Only characters I cared about were the mom (Who kept bouncing back and forth on her decisions to keep the dad around due to the lack of a straightforward story/character arc), the sister, and Miss Allaway. None of the other characters felt fleshed out enough for me to care about them.

Nothing against the kink itself, this is strictly a logical complaint, but I also have an issue with a free use version of the world existing in a game that seems to focusing more on building relationships with the characters in the town. The two themes, at least in my opinion, do not mesh well together. Kind of wish the developer would more seamlessly integrate it into the story/world or get rid of it altogether because as it stands it doesn't fit nor does it make sense with the other themes that are present in the game. My two cents on that.

I do not have high hopes whatsoever than any of the issues that me or anybody else have complained about will ever be resolved. The game artwork needs a serious rework/overhaul (But the character artwork should more or less be in line with what they are now because I sorta like it), and whoever that's coding this game (whether the developer is doing it himself or hired somebody else) needs to be fired immediately and they need to rework the code from scratch with a talented, competent coder.
Yeah I absolutely think a rework is in order as well, and considering the age of the game, I think a rework would do it justice and could even help the game's popularity. As for the "free-use version of the world", the implementation of it was pretty horrible. There's not a simple way to get free access to it, the storyline is very half-baked, and there is such a small amount of content that doesn't even make it worth adding in the first place. The mod/fan-game "A Town Unfiltered" does a better job of this despite being a indie game with just a small group of amateurs using the CGs.

3.20 star(s) 85 Votes