VN Ren'Py A Whore New Ball Game [v0.64.0] [Infidelisoft]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
For myself I really hope to have netorase turn into netorare at some point. There should be consequences of whoring your wife out like that.

But to please both ends of the spectrum, maybe make it available by choice? I need the feeling of despair of losing someone important :4Head:

• Wow
Reactions: Thecatbred

addan076

Jul 26, 2021
From just the description it seems like a variation of the short but sweet "inn your wife" game (that should of had a part 2). Well lets see if this is any good.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
New game with husband and wife again?

A mother and son would be really nice.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Netorase turning into NTR is hot garbage and invalidates the whole point of having a netorase game in the first place, I hope it doesn't turn into that.
games are garbage that are bad itself not for the fetishes/kinks they are about. If you dont like a certain fetish - good for you. Also it doesnt invalidate the point of a netorase game - actually in japan (where NTR and netorase both have their origin) both genres were often mixed up.

Reactions: jaden000

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
games are garbage that are bad itself not for the fetishes/kinks they are about. If you dont like a certain fetish - good for you. Also it doesnt invalidate the point of a netorase game - actually in japan (where NTR and netorase both have their origin) both genres were often mixed up.
I never said I hated netorare I said I hated when netorase turns into netorare as at that point I would have just played a netorare game. The point of netorase (or at least good netorase games) is there is actually no stealing at all going on and instead focuses on enjoyment of the sharing. Netorase games that then turn into netorare are just netorare games at the end of the day and shouldn't be counted as netorase

fatpat79

Mar 5, 2019
Is this another game where it's 90% background and text and very little renders (Building Our Futature)? If so, I'll skip.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
If the author tortured that play on words any worse, the UN would declare them as having committed crimes against humanity.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
I never said I hated netorare I said I hated when netorase turns into netorare as at that point I would have just played a netorare game.
It sure sounded like that

The point of netorase (or at least good netorase games) is there is actually no stealing at all going on and instead focuses on enjoyment of the sharing.
I know what Netorase means, thanks for that ^^

Netorase games that then turn into netorare are just netorare games at the end of the day and shouldn't be counted as netorase
Nope, they are not. That depends on how the story is executed and whether it is forced NTR in the end. If the story ends with NTR only I get your point though. For people who dont like the kink they would feel betrayed.

Either way, it should be declared from the beginning that NTR will take place as well so that people who get invested dont get disappointed later. That's the problem with the f95zone NTR tag. It will mislead a lot of people and we all know how sensitive we become when its about our beloved or detested kinks ;)

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes