VN Ren'Py A Whore New Ball Game [v0.64.0] [Infidelisoft]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

KlutzKlutz

May 16, 2022
I can't judge the game for now as it is far from complete but I'm curious about it.

Infidelisoft isn't really known for happy endings, so I will gladly skip all their games.
Imo "Building our futature" has a lot of happy endings and they're pretty nice. One of the best ntr game imo.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
First thoughts: *looks at name* ok a sports game...cool..a fairly unique idea
*Reads a little bit of description*: Oh okay... THOSE kinda balls... Gotcha.
*Reads a little more* wait... My business is failing?
*Thinking* well shit! I better sell my wife into prostitution to cover the cost of this over-HEAD.
*Ba dum tssss*
I've been on this forum for too long.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
There is already a v0.22.0 on Patreon, it's been available for over a week already, I see no one here is willing to pay for it to upload it here, that's hilarious.

Reactions: jaden000

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
It's early in development and it doesn't seem worth $15 for probably 10-15 minutes of content. Feels like something you should come back and check on it later if it hasn't been abandoned.

Reactions: DayDre and 1Teddy1

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
A Whore New Ball Game v0.22.0
i think is good lot happen long with men and wife and give more men and wait to next vesion the creater tell there is party wife will join with other guy he ask hr help him to be his fake gf

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Too short and when they do introduce updates, they're not that content filled.
the price on patreon for it is too high and not worth it at the moment.

Reactions: zadtier396

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
90% of netorase turns into netorare at some point. I think it's just a bit cliché at this point, I want something a bit more refreshing

Exciting Games may be up your alley is you haven't given it a spin. Basically about an oversexed couple that is into experimentation with both partners consent and enjoyment central to all their escapades. I like one scene in particular where husdand is watching wifey get railed at a club and some asshole wanders in and is jsut gonna jump in. You can let it happen, or actually kick the guy out, which I was shocked by cause I'm so used to these games forcing you to just watch. Decent side plots of the husband working as a cop and wifey navigaing her office job.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
so u ask to stop play game by add lesbian kill story
why every game about husband and wife she go lesbian
make lesibian for ppl want and not kill game about guy see wife with lesbian is not make good

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
All lesbian content is optional and avoidable. If you say no the first time it is suggested all lesbian content afterwards should be skipped automatically.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes