VN Ren'Py A Whore New Ball Game [v0.64.0] [Infidelisoft]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
So this is hotwifing right?

is that really NTR?
To my understanding, this website like many do not differentiate Netorare/Netorase/Netori.
By this website's crappy tags, this is NTR, it's just netorase.

Unless it goes further to proper netorare, I haven't played it, but the synopsis tells me it's just netorase.

Reactions: belovedeggs

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
I think this game will be good ntr... but i already know for so long infidelisoft only bring NTR game with really really wife got stolen true ending.
eventhoug the description speaks netorase but if the patron choose her to be prostitute then she will be. but if it will become like that i hope the husband still together with her.
My reason is the game already said to be netorase and not netorase to netorare so i suggest keep true ending between netorase or the wife and husband comeback as normal married couple. if still tryin to put netorare end, put it to bad ending.

it will be hot if the husband tryin to challenge himself by making her wife free to choose when she want to laid with one of the costumer without him knowing

mFictionist

Mar 23, 2019
I think this game will be good ntr... but i already know for so long infidelisoft only bring NTR game with really really wife got stolen true ending.
eventhoug the description speaks netorase but if the patron choose her to be prostitute then she will be. but if it will become like that i hope the husband still together with her.
My reason is the game already said to be netorase and not netorase to netorare so i suggest keep true ending between netorase or the wife and husband comeback as normal married couple. if still tryin to put netorare end, put it to bad ending.

it will be hot if the husband tryin to challenge himself by making her wife free to choose when she want to laid with one of the costumer without him knowing
I feel you're conflating good NTR and bad NTR with NTR you like and NTR you don't like. Just read the game's description and don't play it if you don't think you're not gonna like it.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I'm a huge fan of the first developer's game - Swing and Miss, but to be honest, I didn't get this one.
It is extremely fast, like just after five minutes the wife is already a huge whore that fucks everyone, which is especially strange considering this game is supposed to be quite long.
Also from the wife's main picture you might think she is like in her forties, at least in terms of the body, but at the same time in the scene where she is giving a blowjob she is like 20 years old.

Last edited:
Reactions: Latex224

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I'm a huge fan of the first developer's game - Swing and Miss, but to be honest, I didn't get this one.
It is extremely fast, like just after five minutes the wife is already a huge whore that fucks everyone, which is especially strange considering this game is supposed to be quite long.
Also from the wife's main picture you might think she is like in her forties, at least in terms of the body, but at the same time in the scene where she is giving a blowjob she is like 20 years old.
Wow, my thoughts is exactly like yours. I love swing and miss because it has better pacing for heroine corruption. This one feels too fast for prologue.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I feel you're conflating good NTR and bad NTR with NTR you like and NTR you don't like. Just read the game's description and don't play it if you don't think you're not gonna like it.
He's more differentiating between the NTR tag and the swinging tag which continues to be a problem on the site; many swinging/sharing games are mistagged with 'NTR", so it's always hard to tell.

mFictionist

Mar 23, 2019
I really hope there's some anal scenes in the future. This developer has done some great ones before.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
He's more differentiating between the NTR tag and the swinging tag which continues to be a problem on the site; many swinging/sharing games are mistagged with 'NTR", so it's always hard to tell.
Yeah - and I dont understand why they are so stubborn to differentiate.

Especially because they changed NTR to Netrorare and that is, at leas for my understanding, NOT sharing.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah - and I dont understand why they are so stubborn to differentiate.

Especially because they changed NTR to Netrorare and that is, at leas for my understanding, NOT sharing.
devs tend to not differentiate because they often get brigaded by angry mobs if a sharing game only has swinging tag and not ntr, even though it's tagged correctly.

players that prefer ntr games dont really care about the distinction, since majority of ntr tagged games have what they like.

The only players (like myself) who tend to raise the issue are those who like sharing/swinging and dislike ntr.

Blither

Sep 3, 2018
Definitely digging the actual black hole in her vagina, it's an experience to be sure.
1684083256372.png
Where it goes we may never know...
Lol

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Dev needs to pay a little more attention to their hud. There's a number of dialogs where the amount of text goes over 4 lines and the excess line(s) get clipped off the viewport at the bottom of the hud. Consider looking at the layout the dev uses for Interns of Ecstasy Island where the HUD is on the left quarter and has a scrollbar. This is superior in cases where the dialog is more than one 5 word sentence and is meant for actual readers (ie folk who learned to read with actual dead tree books).

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.64.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 86 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes