Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
24.png
Dylan : Non attend maman, viens t'assoir avec nous s'il te plaît.
No wait, mom, come sit with us please.
Elli : Oui viens t'assoir ici, il faut qu'on parle.
Yes, come and sit here, we need to talk.

25.png
Sophia : Parler de quoi ? Vous avez déjà tout dit... Vous ne pouvez pas m'aimer les enfants, enfin pas comme ça ! Je suis votre mère et vous êtes mes enfants, ce genre d'amour ne peut pas exister entre nous.
Talk about what? You’ve already said everything... You can’t love me children, not like that! I am your mother and you are my children, this kind of love cannot exist between us.

26.png
Elli : Mais pourtant il existe ! et il est réel.
But yet it exists! and it is real.
Dylan : Elle a raison maman, ce jour ou tu m'as rejoint dans ma chambre a été le plus beaux de ma vie.
She’s right, Mom, that day you joined me in my room was the best of my life.

25.png
Sophia : C'était une erreur mon chéri, j'ai cédée parce que j'ai eu très peur que tu parte et j'ai fais une énorme erreur.
It was a mistake honey, I gave in because I was very afraid that you would leave and I made a huge mistake.

26.png
Dylan : Mais ! Tu m'a dit que tu ne regrettais pas, tu as mentis ?
But ! You told me you didn’t regret it, you lied ?

25.png
Sophia : Noon ! mais écoute et éssaye de comprendre, je suis ta mère et j'ai déjà un mari, ton père ! Je l'aime et je ne veux pas le quitter.
Noon ! But listen and try to understand, I am your mother and I already have a husband, your father ! I love him and I do not want to leave him.

26.png
Elli : Nous non plus on ne veux pas que tu le quitte ! Comme tu le dis, il est notre père et on l'aime ! Ecoute maman,... la situation est terrible pour nous aussi tu comprend ? Regarde Dylan, il n'a aucune petite amie, alors qu'il pourrait avoir toutes celles qu'il veux, parce qu'il ne pense qu'a toi ! Et moi, depuis qu'on s'est embrassées dans la douche je ne rêve plus que de recommencer !
We don’t want you to leave him either ! As you say, he’s our father and we love him ! Listen, mom... the situation is terrible for us too, you understand ? Look at Dylan, he doesn’t have any girlfriends, whereas he could have all the ones he wants, because he only thinks of you ! And I, since we kissed in the shower, I just dream of doing it again !

30.png
Sophia : (*Grande Tristesse* comment ai-je pu faire que mes enfants tombrent tout les deux amoureux de moi) Vous allez être malheureux si vous continuez de fantasmer sur moi. Vous allez vieillir et moi aussi et au bout du compte vous n'aurez pas fonder de famille et en plus vous devrez vous occuper d'une vieille femme devenue laide et innutile...
(*Great Sadness* how could I have made my children fall in love with me) You’re gonna be miserable if you keep fantasizing about me. You will grow old and so will I and in the end you will not start a family and in addition you will have to take care of an old woman become ugly and innutile...

26.png
Dylan : Tu ne sera jamais vieille ni laide maman, je te le promets !
You’ll never be old or ugly, mom, I promise !

25.png
Sophia : Tu es jeune et tu as toute la vie devant toi, Comment peut-tu le savoir...?
You’re young and you have your whole life ahead of you, How can you know...?

26.png
Dylan : Parce que tu m'a donner un cœur maman, et lorsque je l'écoute, il me dit que tu est la seule à le faire battre.
Because you gave me a heart, Mom, and when I listen to it, it tells me that you’re the only one who beat it.

27.png
Elli : Wouah, petit frère ! Tu viens de dire exactement se que je rensent... Je voudrais ne rien rensentir pour toi maman, la vie serait alors tellement plus simple pour nous deux. seulement je ne peux pas ! Mais puisque c'est ce que tu ne veux, et bien on te fera plaisir en fondant une famille heureuse. Mais ça ne sera qu'une façade.
Wow, little brother! You just said exactly what I’m sending... I would not want to make anything for you mom, life would then be so much simpler for both of us. But since that’s what you want, well, we’ll make you happy by starting a happy family. But it’ll just be a facade.

25.png
Sophia : Ce sera mieux comme ça chérie je te le promets...
It’ll be better this way, honey, I promise you...

28.png
Elli : Puisque tu le dis... Je vais monter prendre un bain, j'ai besoin d'être un peu seule.
Since you said it... I’m gonna go upstairs and take a bath, I need a little time alone.

25.png
Sophia : S'il te plaît chéri, dis-moi que tu sais que je fais ça pour votre bien...
Please, darling, tell me you know I’m doing this for your own good...

29.png
Dylan : Ce que je sais ? c'est que ma sœur a mal à deux endroits, mais que je ne peux apaiser que celui des deux qui fais le moins mal...
What do I know? My sister hurts in two places, but I can only appease the one that hurts the least...

30.png
Sophia : (quel genre de mère je suis pour infliger ça à mes enfants ?! Je fais ça pour leur bien, pour qu'ils deviennent des adulte épanoui et pourtant j'ai l'impression de les trahir... Il faut que j'aille parler à Dylan, lui dire que c'est moi la seule responsable de ce qui c'est passé l'autre jour. J'ai joué avec ses sentiments et maintenant il pense qu'il est amoureux de moi. Il faut que je trouve la force de lui dire que nous n'avons pas d'avenir ensemble, et après ce sera à Elli).
(What kind of mother am I to inflict this on my children ?! I do it for their good, to make them mature adults and yet I feel like I’m betraying them... I have to go talk to Dylan, tell him that I am the only one responsible for what happened the other day. I played with his feelings and now he thinks that he is in love with me. I have to find the strength to tell him that we have no future together, and then it will be Elli).
What happen next’s
Did Dylan and Ellie do any to Sophia
Beside talking to each other

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Last edited:

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
24.png
Dylan : Non attend maman, viens t'assoir avec nous s'il te plaît.
No wait, mom, come sit with us please.
Elli : Oui viens t'assoir ici, il faut qu'on parle.
Yes, come and sit here, we need to talk.

25.png
Sophia : Parler de quoi ? Vous avez déjà tout dit... Vous ne pouvez pas m'aimer les enfants, enfin pas comme ça ! Je suis votre mère et vous êtes mes enfants, ce genre d'amour ne peut pas exister entre nous.
Talk about what? You’ve already said everything... You can’t love me children, not like that! I am your mother and you are my children, this kind of love cannot exist between us.

26.png
Elli : Mais pourtant il existe ! et il est réel.
But yet it exists! and it is real.
Dylan : Elle a raison maman, ce jour ou tu m'as rejoint dans ma chambre a été le plus beaux de ma vie.
She’s right, Mom, that day you joined me in my room was the best of my life.

25.png
Sophia : C'était une erreur mon chéri, j'ai cédée parce que j'ai eu très peur que tu parte et j'ai fais une énorme erreur.
It was a mistake honey, I gave in because I was very afraid that you would leave and I made a huge mistake.

26.png
Dylan : Mais ! Tu m'a dit que tu ne regrettais pas, tu as mentis ?
But ! You told me you didn’t regret it, you lied ?

25.png
Sophia : Noon ! mais écoute et éssaye de comprendre, je suis ta mère et j'ai déjà un mari, ton père ! Je l'aime et je ne veux pas le quitter.
Noon ! But listen and try to understand, I am your mother and I already have a husband, your father ! I love him and I do not want to leave him.

26.png
Elli : Nous non plus on ne veux pas que tu le quitte ! Comme tu le dis, il est notre père et on l'aime ! Ecoute maman,... la situation est terrible pour nous aussi tu comprend ? Regarde Dylan, il n'a aucune petite amie, alors qu'il pourrait avoir toutes celles qu'il veux, parce qu'il ne pense qu'a toi ! Et moi, depuis qu'on s'est embrassées dans la douche je ne rêve plus que de recommencer !
We don’t want you to leave him either ! As you say, he’s our father and we love him ! Listen, mom... the situation is terrible for us too, you understand ? Look at Dylan, he doesn’t have any girlfriends, whereas he could have all the ones he wants, because he only thinks of you ! And I, since we kissed in the shower, I just dream of doing it again !

30.png
Sophia : (*Grande Tristesse* comment ai-je pu faire que mes enfants tombrent tout les deux amoureux de moi) Vous allez être malheureux si vous continuez de fantasmer sur moi. Vous allez vieillir et moi aussi et au bout du compte vous n'aurez pas fonder de famille et en plus vous devrez vous occuper d'une vieille femme devenue laide et innutile...
(*Great Sadness* how could I have made my children fall in love with me) You’re gonna be miserable if you keep fantasizing about me. You will grow old and so will I and in the end you will not start a family and in addition you will have to take care of an old woman become ugly and innutile...

26.png
Dylan : Tu ne sera jamais vieille ni laide maman, je te le promets !
You’ll never be old or ugly, mom, I promise !

25.png
Sophia : Tu es jeune et tu as toute la vie devant toi, Comment peut-tu le savoir...?
You’re young and you have your whole life ahead of you, How can you know...?

26.png
Dylan : Parce que tu m'a donner un cœur maman, et lorsque je l'écoute, il me dit que tu est la seule à le faire battre.
Because you gave me a heart, Mom, and when I listen to it, it tells me that you’re the only one who beat it.

27.png
Elli : Wouah, petit frère ! Tu viens de dire exactement se que je rensent... Je voudrais ne rien rensentir pour toi maman, la vie serait alors tellement plus simple pour nous deux. seulement je ne peux pas ! Mais puisque c'est ce que tu ne veux, et bien on te fera plaisir en fondant une famille heureuse. Mais ça ne sera qu'une façade.
Wow, little brother! You just said exactly what I’m sending... I would not want to make anything for you mom, life would then be so much simpler for both of us. But since that’s what you want, well, we’ll make you happy by starting a happy family. But it’ll just be a facade.

25.png
Sophia : Ce sera mieux comme ça chérie je te le promets...
It’ll be better this way, honey, I promise you...

28.png
Elli : Puisque tu le dis... Je vais monter prendre un bain, j'ai besoin d'être un peu seule.
Since you said it... I’m gonna go upstairs and take a bath, I need a little time alone.

25.png
Sophia : S'il te plaît chéri, dis-moi que tu sais que je fais ça pour votre bien...
Please, darling, tell me you know I’m doing this for your own good...

29.png
Dylan : Ce que je sais ? c'est que ma sœur a mal à deux endroits, mais que je ne peux apaiser que celui des deux qui fais le moins mal...
What do I know? My sister hurts in two places, but I can only appease the one that hurts the least...

30.png
Sophia : (quel genre de mère je suis pour infliger ça à mes enfants ?! Je fais ça pour leur bien, pour qu'ils deviennent des adulte épanoui et pourtant j'ai l'impression de les trahir... Il faut que j'aille parler à Dylan, lui dire que c'est moi la seule responsable de ce qui c'est passé l'autre jour. J'ai joué avec ses sentiments et maintenant il pense qu'il est amoureux de moi. Il faut que je trouve la force de lui dire que nous n'avons pas d'avenir ensemble, et après ce sera à Elli).
(What kind of mother am I to inflict this on my children ?! I do it for their good, to make them mature adults and yet I feel like I’m betraying them... I have to go talk to Dylan, tell him that I am the only one responsible for what happened the other day. I played with his feelings and now he thinks that he is in love with me. I have to find the strength to tell him that we have no future together, and then it will be Elli).
:love:(y)
Tre bien in all outstanding rendering and the stories please continue . So true what our fellow mate stated you and the others give it your all .

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
are chosen..I put things that amuse me ... of course you look carefully .... even if you often don't notice the wrong character and photomontages made with your feet .... just my opinion
You are an artist, this is your job and YOU do everything as you wish.
I am not criticizing!
I just shared my opinion with you.
Continue, you, like other artists, please us with your work.

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
You are an artist, this is your job and YOU do everything as you wish.
I am not criticizing!
I just shared my opinion with you.
Continue, you, like other artists, please us with your work.
I feel as this is a fan art forum that of course there will be variations that wont always be to everyone's taste. In terms of differences in characters etc some of the characters such as Sophia and Ellie are easy to replicate as these are non modified off the shelf assets. Others for example such as Amber and Sam are not so straight forward and there will be differences due to the individual artists interpretation. I myself in developing characters have had to cut corners with some that I have for storey panels i'm producing as I cant invest anymore time into searching for the base materials. I hope I will not be judged harshly for this as this will be my interpretation of the source material.
I'm sure we are all in agreeance that we support each others efforts whether it be in art or writing and comments need to be directed and taken constructively, not as criticism.

Just my 2 cents. :)

• Love
Reactions: Bane71 and Plnjr987
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes