Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Onnivan

Dec 25, 2019
glory
1.png 2.png 3.png Man those choritos with chili are really something , my ass is on fire. 4.png Wheah a rat, no wait it*s a dick .What is a dick doing here? 5.png Hmm suck here. What !!! I am not sucking cock in a public toilet. I am not some cheap whore I am an academic . i ll just push it away, oh! It s so warm. Begone dick. 6.png I ll just push it with my tongue it taste so good 7.png This motherfucker is bigger than my face 8.png Oh who am I kidding I needs to suck it . 9.png Lets see if I fit this big boy all the way to my throat 10.png Oh yes fuck my esophagus I am so wet right now after he finishes I am gonna go next cabin and fuck him dry I don’t care how he look like I bet he is south American or Spanish maybe Italian . 11.png Oh yea my Italian stallion cum on my face. ee.png those dick cleaners are really something. O shit I think I*m gonna be sick .the end.

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
1) Mendelian genetics. Just look up Punnet squares.
2) L&P decided so.

It's impossible to get characters exact without the duf file anyway. And some of us aren't even trying.

Ultimately this is a Fan Art thread. If you don't like something about a character, change it. I've spent months trying to get some things as accurate as possible, and even I'm guilty of tweaking things to my liking. As long as we get the idea, most of us will probably be fine. Artistic freedom is like that.
I wasn't saying that u all did a bad job im was just asking a question to understanding why Sophia look so amazing when in the game ellie and her aunt don't seem to get that much attention from the artest that created them is all I was aking

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Anyone want to request a scene ? I want to try do something other then a portait but i'm not sure what i wanna do
O please can you do the scene when Ellie give Dylan vigara and Sophia tried to help him out so the swelling gose down when Lian come to the cabin Dylan take off Sophia bikini bottom and make love . Hopefully you can do that . You really do nitido art work . Can't wait thank you A really fan of A Wife and Mother naughty side and really want More of Dylan and Sophia getting Down and also Ellie and a three some

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Waiting for Dylan ...
Sorry Sophia is not pretty. View attachment 541762
Can you please keep on updating on this fan Art work and when Dylan join with Sophia and do the Wow ❤ thing . Really did a awesome job the details and like the color hair and the last binki outfit that she model to Dylan she was excited and turn on . She really wants to go yeah.cant wait for the next art work

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes