May 14, 2021
kinda funny and sad at the same time, that this game already has more content than the original one...:cry:
It's not sad. It is laughable !!
I just checked section of completed games TAG ,in hope to find some good incest or family game to play.
Can you imagine this :
I have just found this fan version among them, and checked all other ''COMPLETED'' games, and discovered that 95% of finished games are some craps, and most of them 3, 4 and even 5 years long games are either abandoned or still milk the money prolonged to nowhere.
It leads me to 1 conclusion :
There is no good games. Those few worth to play are abandoned too soon.
Others, extended 3 or more years just adding more characters to shit over costumers and story plot becoming unplayable - either you forgot what you have been played after waiting several months for shitty 5 minutes update, or those too many added characters to prolong story (to milk money) ruined concept and plot for good so story looking like China Town kitchen : everyone cooking something but at the end you eat shit or dog food or you just walk from it with empty stomach cause Mac or Pizza is just around the corner.

(for ppl who cant read in between the lines : this fan game is Pizza , and original game is china food some rotten dog meat that causing poisoning or puke)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 33 Votes