Mr Killer D

Jun 7, 2019
Even if this 'fan game' has more sex scenes than the original , the original game is the best.

If you like the story and progress of AWAM then don't play this game.. This gonna kill your enjoyment and Original gameplay experience.

If you only need a fapping game then go ahead...

Btw...
I appreciate the developer's idea and work on creating a fan game with some fan arts. :WeSmart:

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I am not sure how to write out the review, but this was a little slice-of-paradise...
I fully enjoyed it and it is amazing what someone can do to mimic the original devs artwork and story telling.

There were a few points where I wish Sophia would have pushed back a little more than she does, but overall fantastic Pixil ! I think this is what every player secretly wishes would happen when playing the original game. But the original dev always finds a way to avoid it going this far. I DO believe that is what has kept the original game going so long too.
Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed the 3-way and everything leading up...but afterwards it felt sort of "cheap" and it made me happy that this was an alternate-universe (so to speak) of AWAM and not the real deal. Although we FEEL like this is what we want in the main story...IMO we don't really because afterwards the story loses its innocence (or the charade/illusion of one). But again, what a great take on this game! I hope this alternate reality will continue to fulfill appetites until the true story gets us there.
I would have liked a little more protest about bending in front of the boys (instead of a "here ya go" spread-em reaction in the second outfit) and maybe allowed groping in another outfit. The last outfit would have been way hotter if it wasn't nothing.

I hope this side-project extends the patience of other players who are getting annoyed with the progression of the true game (I think the true game pace is great). Even though the true game updates are far too short for my liking (aren't all good things?) I still enjoy that reluctance and hold-back on Sophia's part.

If anyone can help me add this to the "reviews" section or get Admins attention. I'd appreciate it.

Jan 22, 2019
I think we should all start supporting this dev for more content and that way we will teach L&P a good lesson and we will get to see more action but i don't know if that's legal to take the awam story and start adding to it this fine art, that will be like a real fine wine

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 33 Votes