Jan 22, 2019
Pretty bummed there's not 17 different shower scenes thinking about what time she needs to get to the school to take another shower with the janitor watching. :confused::ROFLMAO:
the day I knew sophia will never get fucked by that janitor was the day I decided to stop supporting that game no cap.I hope we will see sophia getting with that big D with Pixil (fingers crossed)

Reactions: emilia brown

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "A wife and mother fan game" version "Dress up".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "A wife and mother fan game" versione "Dress up".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Pixil

Jun 8, 2017
Oh wow... this made it all the way here.

First of all, thank you! Wasn't expecting this kind of reaction.

Secondly, I appreciate all the feedback, even those that say they prefer the original game (I'm half on that boat myself). That said, this was totally done as fan art/fan service. I've been doing these "series" for a few games, each gradually growing in scale, and someone suggested including dialogue for some added depth, and here we are.

Again, this was completely done for the fans and was not intended to be a standalone game (I posted this on the fan art, as it is just fan art). But I hope you can all suspend your disbelief and enjoy these "What If" stories.

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2019
Oh wow... this made it all the way here.

First of all, thank you! Wasn't expecting this kind of reaction.

Secondly, I appreciate all the feedback, even those that say they prefer the original game (I'm half on that boat myself). That said, this was totally done as fan art/fan service. I've been doing these "series" for a few games, each gradually growing in scale, and someone suggested including dialogue for some added depth, and here we are.

Again, this was completely done for the fans, so I hope you can all suspend your disbelief and enjoy these "What If" stories.
thank you and I pesonally apprciate the work and the fine art you did ,but having said that, and that now we are here ,
I would like to inform you, as a fan ,that the art you did , for most of us , is better than the original game and should be more than just a service for fans and I suggest that you continue with this game or make a sequel for it , and I am sure you will get many who will agree with my opinion

emilia brown

May 25, 2020
thank you and I pesonally apprciate the work and the fine art you did ,but having said that, and that now we are here ,
I would like to inform you, as a fan ,that the art you did , for most of us , is better than the original game and should be more than just a service for fans and I suggest that you continue with this game or make a sequel for it , and I am sure you will get many who will agree with my opinion
I agree

Reactions: makcim334
4.50 star(s) 33 Votes