Jun 25, 2021
This looks and plays insanely better than the original. It didn't have much to compete with because the original isn't very good, but the dev went above and beyond for a fan game. I would love if it became a full game instead of just the scenes because the whole thing is just so good.
The renders and character design are some of the best on the site and the detail and dialogue even in these small vignettes is.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
Here is the Italian translation of "A wife and mother fan game" version " The Morning After ".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

Reactions: Sansimone72

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
I gotta say thank you for delivering such a high quality post. Weeks and weeks of seeing shallow updates ,pure disappointment and de-evolution from titles I had high hopes for and had been following had me a bit jaded but this post gives me hope that there are devs out there that don't just aim for the cuck bucks and steer games away from what made the title appealing in the first place

Reactions: kartolas

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
Is this female MC game ??
I am new here, Im looking WOMAN MC (playing characters) an models for my graphic design job.
I only play woman MC games since im girl, and wanna learn to do graphic design in DAZ 3D.
yes, you can say the main character is a woman but I don't know what playing games has to do with learning DAZ

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes