ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Is this female MC game ??
I am new here, Im looking WOMAN MC (playing characters) an models for my graphic design job.
I only play woman MC games since im girl, and wanna learn to do graphic design in DAZ 3D.
Some of my favorites Female Main Characters:

- The original game A Wife And Mother (this one is well known for its great quality, writing and eroticism)
- Jessica O'Neil's Hard News (In my opinion the game with the greatest renders (art) in this site, good writing and one of the writers is a woman)
- Bad Memories (If you play as a female, I think there are only lesbian relations)
- Mythos (The same as above)
- Casual Desires
- Noemi's Toscana Rebirth
- Scandal
- Fashion Business (this one could be seen as very misogynist, the woman is constantly exploited, maybe you as a woman will not like the story but the renders are great and the animations too)
- Bright Past (the main character is the most of the times in control of the situations but there are some times where that doesn't occur and they can be uncomfortable)
- Lisa (It's rpgm but there is a renpy unofficial version)
- Anna: Exciting Affection (The first part was rpgm, but there's a renpy unofficial version. Great renders, nonsensical story)

And there's the legend, the myth:

- High Life (At its time the greater game in this site without a doubt, but it was abandoned after just one chapter in 2018. Everything in that game was top notch, the devs had an advanced understanding of narrative and cinema, I wrote an article about that. If you are interesting in visual narrative, photography, composition, lighting, you must check it. The Daz models have improved since then, but still the quality is very high for today standards)

These games have a great reputation but I haven't played them yet:

- Free Pass
- Project Myriam: Life and Explorations

You can practice showing your Daz skills and getting feedback in AWAM's fan thread and Daz thread. Also, for learning I recommend channels like this one That guy can create some of the best , better than all the games above.

The highest quality games, AWAM and JOHN, are very slow in development, my advice is that if you are going to create a game, build a team, where more than one person makes renders.

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Some of my favorites Female Main Characters:

- The original game A Wife And Mother (this one is well known for its great quality, writing and eroticism)
- Jessica O'Neil's Hard News (In my opinion the game with the greatest renders (art) in this site, good writing and one of the writers is a woman)
- Bad Memories (If you play as a female, I think there are only lesbian relations)
- Mythos (The same as above)
- Casual Desires
- Noemi's Toscana Rebirth
- Scandal
- Fashion Business (this one could be seen as very misogynist, the woman is constantly exploited, maybe you as a woman will not like the story but the renders are great and the animations too)
- Bright Past (the main character is the most of the times in control of the situations but there are some times where that doesn't occur and they can be uncomfortable)
- Lisa (It's rpgm but there is a renpy unofficial version)
- Anna: Exciting Affection (The first part was rpgm, but there's a renpy unofficial version. Great renders, nonsensical story)

And there's the legend, the myth:

- High Life (At its time the greater game in this site without a doubt, but it was abandoned after just one chapter in 2018. Everything in that game was top notch, the devs had an advanced understanding of narrative and cinema, I wrote an article about that. If you are interesting in visual narrative, photography, composition, lighting, you must check it. The Daz models have improved since then, but still the quality is very high for today standards)

These games have a great reputation but I haven't played them yet:

- Free Pass
- Project Myriam: Life and Explorations

You can practice showing your Daz skills and getting feedback in AWAM's fan thread and Daz thread. Also, for learning I recommend channels like this one That guy can create some of the best , better than all the games above.

The highest quality games, AWAM and JOHN, are very slow in development, my advice is that if you are going to create a game, build a team, where more than one person makes renders.
Bad Memories is also a great game with a female MC.

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
The original version has everything to please except for a virtual non-existence of sex scenes after years of waiting.
A little exhibition, boobs, and sex only with her husband since 2017...
I love the teaser, the part where the MC goes slowly, step by step, further and further. This is the most exciting part I find.
But here what prevents me from supporting the creator is that I fear that he will end up abandoning the project (or dying XD) before we have seen sophia abandoning herself to her desires.
The script is good, the character designs hot as hell, but god, if I play sex games, it's for the excitement of a little sex too (no need for anal or double penetration with all the players. Even preliminaries I take)
Thanks to the creator of this fan-game for filling this gap a little (y)

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard
4.50 star(s) 33 Votes