hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
sounds like date arianeb.. but there will never be anything nearly as good as date arianeb <3

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
holly shit it's like 15+years of L&P type game development - delivered in 2 years. How is this possible o_O
Probably because there is no story behind these fan games except the story L&P have already supplied.

arzino

Jan 2, 2019
Why dont u do directly a remake of the original game, with the corruption of the characters but without the blue balls syndrome o_O

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
is there an optional path where hot wife fucks some old guy? i know this fan version has way more sex than the original game but two things let me avoid to play AWAM: - nearly/no sex - no old guy option

anyway nice there are fan made games

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Dude you guys are great! I wish the fans could pick up every project with potential and good models that got abandoned like you guys did, congrats and keep up with the good work!

If you guys have time could you take a look at the "True Bond" game, there is even a fanart section, but no fangame at the moment.

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Dude you guys are great! I wish the fans could pick up every project with potential and good models that got abandoned like you guys did, congrats and keep up with the good work!

If you guys have time could you take a look at the "True Bond" game, there is even a fanart section, but no fangame at the moment.
why did that get abandoned?

dosrando

Apr 26, 2020
Holy crap that was incredible! Please don't stop making these. I need to see more glorious mom/son action between Sophia and Dylan <3

Reactions: makcim334
4.50 star(s) 33 Votes