Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
Of course a 'Date with Linda' and they had to throw Dylan into it. Why can't there be more lesbian incest games, without the added penis's ... I liked the original game with mom and daughter in the shower, but wish there was more.
If a man write something similar he'll be branded as a mysoginyst, incel or something worse. But women can be hatefull and discriminative as they please without any reprecutions. Talk about double standarts...

Last edited:

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
I Can't help but wonder if the developer of the actual game follows this thread. It has to be embarrassing that a part time unofficial game developer is able to outproduce what the fan base wants.
Why would it be embarrassing? The slow updates are not because of necessity it is the design.

99% dev milk the supporters idiot enough to believe their bullshit.
If they had incentive of releasing content faster they would, but milking audience with slow and less content is where the money is at so that's what they do.

david449

Jan 3, 2019
I would love to see the neighbor fucking Wifey in the bathroom after getting drunk in the sofa and feeling her up.
Developer has done a very good job with this fan-game. He create a short story that we might long wait to see in the AWAM game. We really apreciate you doing this Pixil .

As a big fan, we agree about this idea continuation story of Sophia and Neil in the bathroom. a story of sophia seduced by Neil to have sex with him on the bed. At the end, Sophia finally agree to sleep with Neil with her half-hearted expression when Neil submit her to her own bedroom.

Judging from their past work, Pixil is a master in making those expression looks so real. We just can't wait to see your future work.

Last edited:
Reactions: makcim334

Rathul

Mar 28, 2020
before Rathul starts to spam. no, this torrent aint for android. its the windows version :LUL:

AWifeAndMother-P4ADateWithLinda-0.95
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Then is there any chance of me getting this version for android

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm guessing the 'Classroom Fantasy' one would have to be a fantasy as Sam doesn't even go to the same school that Sophia teaches in.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Why would it be embarrassing? The slow updates are not because of necessity it is the design.

99% dev milk the supporters idiot enough to believe their bullshit.
If they had incentive of releasing content faster they would, but milking audience with slow and less content is where the money is at so that's what they do.
I stand corrected. You are 100% correct.

Reactions: NarutoUzumaki101002

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
There is no Update for "A Date with Linda" i load my Save and the some lesbian Scene at the Sauna and then " to be continued..."

Reactions: helix223
4.50 star(s) 33 Votes