ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
I have to question if the creator of the original game missed the point, i followed the game for a long time but the never ending blue balling made me lose interest. Just the existence of this "fan" game with a lot more sexual content because of the originals lack of the same kinda proves it for me. There's even another AWAM fan game called The Motel if i'm not mistaken.

Reactions: isotope and LSC82

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
I have to question if the creator of the original game missed the point, i followed the game for a long time but the never ending blue balling made me lose interest. Just the existence of this "fan" game with a lot more sexual content because of the originals lack of the same kinda proves it for me. There's even another AWAM fan game called The Motel if i'm not mistaken.

Due to super slow rate of development for the original game I wonder what impact this has on the original game in terms of revenue. Not sure if the data is available to the public but it would be interesting to know what the average growth rate of new subs are for the original game per month vs the impact on that rate as the fan game gets more and more popular. I hope it has a real impact.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I know i'm searching for more(i'd be very interested in this "the Motel" and someone in this page mentioned something "suprise for the boss"), while i already expect very little from the "hair saloon event" incoming in the main game.
I sure hope Pixil keeps going.

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Are there 4 fan short stories/games in total or all combined into a single game:unsure:?

The OP mentioned
  • A Date With Linda
  • Classroom Fantasies
  • The Morning After
  • Dress Up
Thanks.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
In the sauna, Linda and Sofia are just super, maybe someone will do similar projects, there will be 100% demand.:love:
The sweaty look was incredible, really well made, enhanced the scene.
Wish more devs would look into this, you don't even need a sauna (it can happen naturally).

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes