JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So really then these do need more as the og game had content with sophia and the daughter.
These are just short stories/scenarios that Pixil, a fan of AWAM made and share with the community. I guess he only likes MILF or something, the daughter is only mentioned in dialogues but no actual renders of her is in any of the fan stories.

Honestly, I never played AWAM before but I just check these first. The scenes especially the latest one is really great, very well made(y):love:.

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
Thank You very much but why completed there are so much possibilities , mother swap, involve the sister and I know for sure that some of you have also some fantasies.

Reactions: soniascircle0469

johnny_reb_21

Jun 6, 2019
amazing stuff, would like to see if there are any of Sophia and her daughter, or a return to school shower with the janitor, or some naughty stuff with Natalie, or even her being used by Aiden and his friends.

lordpp2000

Mar 23, 2022
what should be the first game?
I started playing dress up and one of the characters mentioned having sex with the mom already, but it's supposedly "part 1" ...

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Thank You very much but why completed there are so much possibilities , mother swap, involve the sister and I know for sure that some of you have also some fantasies.
It's marked complete, since everything they make is complete minigame.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
what should be the first game?
I started playing dress up and one of the characters mentioned having sex with the mom already, but it's supposedly "part 1" ...
You have to play the original main game, A Wife And Mother to learn more about the characters. These 4 short games are fan fictions made by Pixil, based on the characters (and perhaps background story) from that game. I guess the son and mom already had sex in the original main game (I don't know because I have not played the original main game yet).

Based on many comments here, claimed these games are better than the original main game, which I will take their words for it. My personal opinions about these games only, they are very well made, the renders are really good. Storywise, there aren't that much of a story, truth be told.

Reactions: Freshfist

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
This fan made game, just like Rick and Morty - Another Way Home, is way better than the original game. The original game A Wife and Mother is significantly worse compared to the original Rick and Morty game.

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
You have to play the original main game, A Wife And Mother to learn more about the characters. These 4 short games are fan fictions made by Pixil, based on the characters (and perhaps background story) from that game. I guess the son and mom already had sex in the original main game (I don't know because I have not played the original main game yet).

Based on many comments here, claimed these games are better than the original main game, which I will take their words for it. My personal opinions about these games only, they are very well made, the renders are really good. Storywise, there aren't that much of a story, truth be told.
Unfortunately the son and mom haven't after all these many years. As are all the other characters. Well, there is only one short and boring sex scene. But after about 5 years of very slow development time, not more! There are a few good scenes, but unfortunately they don't reach their climax. Instead, more and more pointless side stories that stretch the whole story endlessly.
Don't start the game is just frustrating at the moment!

AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
Wow! "A Date with Linda" looks great visually. And I also noticed that in this mod Dylan's hands look better, in the original VN he has wrinkled hands like an old man, but here they are like they should be for a boy-shota's.:love:

Reactions: xXwankerXx

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Does it have Lesbian route?!
No, dude. There is only Lesbian scene between Sophia and Linda in the latest (Part 4) game, A Date with Linda. Both Sophia and Linda are bisexuals (at least in these fan-made games) because they have sex with (male) Dylan during the scenes.

These 4 short kinetic VN games/stories are fan-made by Pixil, so it is not a full game with choices, routes, etc.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes