luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Are there 4 fan short stories/games in total or all combined into a single game:unsure:?

The OP mentioned
  • A Date With Linda
  • Classroom Fantasies
  • The Morning After
  • Dress Up
Thanks.
Actually both.. if you go the original game page there is a mod version that combine not only the game parts but also these fan made chaps, but if you don't want to then all chaps are stand alone.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I just came here to read the inevitable comments on how this game has 10x faster updates than the original.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Hope you will continue to do these. Mother and Daughter, Linda's Kids get involved. Whole family orgy. Sophia bringing in other friends of Dylan to gang up on her. A bukkake. But I do hope you will do your own game. Lots of skill shown here.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Are there 4 fan short stories/games in total or all combined into a single game:unsure:?

The OP mentioned
  • A Date With Linda
  • Classroom Fantasies
  • The Morning After
  • Dress Up
Thanks.
Different fan made games. There is also a game "Surprise for the Boss". Might need to search for it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
What has been updated? The story "A date with Linda" right? Other stories doesnt have new content am i right?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
In the sauna, Linda and Sofia are just super, maybe someone will do similar projects, there will be 100% demand.:love:
They perfect 10s, both of them. It's crazy how talented some bois like Pixil and Coriolan are, considering their renders are way better than a certain scammer's, and ppl still pay the scammer to scam them instead of commissioning these two guys or other talented artists like them to finish Milky City.:oops::cautious:

Anyway, leaving that aside, I liked this 'game' and hope to see more quality content from Pixil in the future coz his art is definitely worth keeping tabs on.(y)

I do hope you will do your own game. Lots of skill shown here.
I second this. Artists like Pixil would definitely be worth supporting for the high-quality renders alone. Don't know how good he is with the coding, but that's not a big minus.

A fan game better than the original :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, in terms of visuals AND content, even this one sex scene is waay better than most of the sex scenes in Milky City lol, which says a lot about its 'story' and SCAMcstor's 'hard work'.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
If a much lewder fan game or fan art thread gets a lot of traffic its probably a sign that the original game is dragging on painfully and people aren't getting what they want to the point of animating it themselves. And lots of people like it. That might say something about a game or two I dunno.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Man this is so good. Any plans for more scenes? Or maybe original character stuff?

Reactions: peas
4.50 star(s) 33 Votes