Tytus deZoo

Oct 17, 2022
Hello everyone! Sorry for the long absence... something about life and all that. Here is next part of The Final Task. Enjoy!

You've outdone yourself. I usually don't write or rate - because the rating depends on taste.
This part is developing great and I wasn't even disappointed that it was over. Because how it ended!!!
I'm looking forward to the sequel.

Reactions: timio64

beng2015

Jul 3, 2023
All these videos in this Johannes profile in which Sofia having sex... where are they from?
Are these some kind of mini fan novels like those made by Pixil?
If so, where can I find them so I can go through them myself?
Somewhere in 1000+ pages of awam fan art theme?
I'm not actually sure tbh. Most I've seen tend to be clipped from the main game or Pixils fan fiction games but seems Johannes mods the clips himself. Can find it all here if you subscribe :

Mm74615

Sep 25, 2023
Hi, where can i find the minigame for A Wife And Mother where Sophia is fucking Ivan and 2 guys?

beng2015

Jul 3, 2023
Hi, where can i find the minigame for A Wife And Mother where Sophia is fucking Ivan and 2 guys?
Don't think it exists bro. Johannesgaming seems to be creating their own personal modded versions of the game with some images photoshopped. I'm not sure if this is actually the case, but it's the conclusion I've come to when I've looked around. You can subscribe to him here:

As far as I know this will give you access to the videos but not the minigames but I'm not sure either as I've never been bothered to subscribe.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
I also looked for the source of this scene and found it.
This is a fan made piece of awam novel from a moder - follardoMODV3
Just enter his nickname into the search here on F95.

Explanation in advance.
There is no need to download game ver. 0.165
You just need to bother with:
1. Save transferring (copying) from the game folder to Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AWAM_Part2
2. Translation (day20.rpy goest to \game\scripts)
3. Loading the game from the 1 in Load Menu.
4. Reach it in the game.
5. If Renpai gives an error, just click Ignore.

The scene is worth the troubles with instal.
Thanks brother

Mm74615

Sep 25, 2023
I also looked for the source of this scene and found it.
This is a fan made piece of awam novel from a moder - follardoMODV3
Just enter his nickname into the search here on F95.

Explanation in advance.
There is no need to download game ver. 0.165
You just need to bother with:
1. Save transferring (copying) from the game folder to Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AWAM_Part2
2. Translation (day20.rpy goest to \game\scripts)
3. Loading the game from the 1 in Load Menu.
4. Reach it in the game.
5. If Renpai gives an error, just click Ignore.

The scene is worth the troubles with instal.
I can't find follardoMODV3 pleas send link

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
Hey
So I didn't play the original game, I see 5 downloads in the op, what's the correct order to play?
Thanks

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
No particular order... they're all spin off games and unconnected to one another (other than using the characters from the original game). This is the longest one and the one getting updated Part 5 - The Final Task v0.5

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes