meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
amazing! can't wait for this to go a bit further (2-3 updates) and she unleashes inner slut lmao
idk I wanna see her get boned at least once :HideThePain:

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Hello. I have a little mystery to solve when it comes to dividing the game into parts. Parts 1, 2 and 5 are self-explanatory. However, I assume that "Classroom Fantasies" and "A Date with Linda" are parts 3 and 4. But which is which? Would someone be kind enough to help me?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hello. I have a little mystery to solve when it comes to dividing the game into parts. Parts 1, 2 and 5 are self-explanatory. However, I assume that "Classroom Fantasies" and "A Date with Linda" are parts 3 and 4. But which is which? Would someone be kind enough to help me?
Refer to this reply by the man, Pixil himself.

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Pixil!!!
Its design, graphic quality and story script are better than the story you based it on. Much, much better. Objective and has improved quality with each new story.
You already did the Sofia and Linda episode and that one from Milfy City. Because or maybe something with the Midnight Paradise Quartet is in your target or idea. Especially with Joyce! And also Isabel just for starters. I don't know if this suggestion was made to you, it would be good, and Joyce, to begin with, of course.

10o.png

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
"A Date with Linda" is a masterpeace, absolute great. F...... ing Hell

I wasn't aware that Sophia and Linda were related

Just a matter of interest: Are there any other relatives of Sophia that I should know?

Last edited:

Y585

Jun 30, 2022
Pixil puts out comics related to AWAM as well. He has customer obligations to fill, both in comics and to the adult gaming community. Us non-paying folk just have to be patient.
Is there a pay site that I can go to get Pixil's comics or commissions. He has a small page on 8 Muses but I can't find him anywhere else. His work is amazing. I love his AWAM storylines. Has he ever done superheroine genre? I would love to commission a Wonder Woman storyline.

Reactions: DNCH2019 and Tulrek

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
When will the next update surface ?
Pixil is not very talkative on the forum.
So we don't know if he is able to work on it as he (we all) want or if private life events is bothering him.
You'll see the update when it will be ready. Noone is able to predict when it will be out.

Last edited:
Reactions: athreusclouds
4.50 star(s) 33 Votes