Pixil

Jun 8, 2017
Happy New Years!

I wanted to get people's thoughts about the next update. I'm working hard to try and finish this up (complete the story), and I've made significant progress. Question for everyone, would you prefer I release what I've completely already as an update or would you rather wait for a final version ending this story? For a full ending, it will take me a little while longer to finish of course. Cast your vote!

Also, I'm looking for some help with dialogue, help me make the story a little more engaging and spice things up. If anyone is interested, send me a message.
The people have made their decision! A new update will be coming out soon once I've finished up with the final touches.

1704162536024.png

Rawrhaider

Mar 17, 2020
Pixil could you go back and add animations to Dress up game? That'd be amazing my favorite of your work so far

sophialover22

Formerly 'gangbanger2308'
Jul 25, 2023
Pixil brother what is the time for completing the last task game waiting to see Sophia into action. You can also add beneeth in that. Aiden and Andre take money from Beneeth to let him fuck Sophia would be great angle in the story

timio64

Jul 6, 2020
Happy New Years!

I wanted to get people's thoughts about the next update. I'm working hard to try and finish this up (complete the story), and I've made significant progress. Question for everyone, would you prefer I release what I've completely already as an update or would you rather wait for a final version ending this story? For a full ending, it will take me a little while longer to finish of course. Cast your vote!

Also, I'm looking for some help with dialogue, help me make the story a little more engaging and spice things up. If anyone is interested, send me a message.

In case you;re still looking for inspiration, here are some hot stories and dialogues who have a kinda similar setting (not sure if its allowed to link to external websites)

Reactions: compusavvy

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
It would be nice if he did, but unfortunately, AWAM is still L & P's intellectual property and he is, supposedly still doing AWAM exclusively for Patreon. I'm just happy that L&P gave Pixil, kthulu24, yangpro, and Westpad permissions to do their comic adaptations. As much as we here are frustrated with L&P, I don't think that Pixil should poke the bear here because L&P seems to be the sensitive type.

Last edited:

JWick06

Apr 5, 2023
It would be nice if he did, but unfortunately, AWAM is still L & P's intellectual property and he is, supposedly still doing AWAM exclusively for Patreon. I'm just happy that L&P gave Pixil, kthulu24, yangpro, and Westpad permissions to do their comic adaptations. As much as we here are frustrated with L&P, I don't think that Pixil should poke the bear here because L&P seems to be the sensitive type.
You give L&P too much kindness and power. I don’t think he has any rights to prevent people from making their own games even if the caracters match his own. Plus all these fan games make him so much advertisement that he would be foolish to try to stop them. And last, given the time he takes to release his game, i don’t think he has time to loose. He´s just too busy to milk the cow.

ffaz1

Jun 4, 2017
Happy New Years!

Why do not you use the help of some chat bot?
Here are couple of *free* instances I've playing been with for a while:

You just need to discribe the character and the situation.

mrazan

Feb 18, 2021
The people have made their decision! A new update will be coming out soon once I've finished up with the final touches.

View attachment 3225045
Hey Pixil , can you please update us on how close you are to releasing the update. I'm pretty sure a lot of us are looking forward to checking on the story progression so any news would be highly welcomed. Meanwhile wish you all the best especially inspiration and enthusiasm in finishing this chapter the way you'd like it.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes