Pixil

Jun 8, 2017
Hey Pixil , can you please update us on how close you are to releasing the update. I'm pretty sure a lot of us are looking forward to checking on the story progression so any news would be highly welcomed. Meanwhile wish you all the best especially inspiration and enthusiasm in finishing this chapter the way you'd like it.
Hello!

Very close, but I have to admit, after I asked for help with the dialogue, I decided to make some changes with the plot based on the feedback. Which in my opinion was a big improvement. I'm nearly done making the changes and adding in some additional renders. But it won't be much longer, I expect a few more days.

Here is a little tease for your patience....
clb8_014.jpg

Last edited:

Conan792

Sep 20, 2022
Hello!

Very close, but I have to admit, after I asked for help with the dialogue, I decided to make some changes with the plot based on the feedback. Which in my opinion was a big improvement. I'm nearly done making the changes and adding in some additional renders. But it won't be much longer, I expect a few more days.

View attachment 3262775
in a few days :love:

• Love
Reactions: jozzi

mrazan

Feb 18, 2021
Hello!

View attachment 3262775
Glad to hear that. Hopefully it won't turn into total femdom but in the end it's your story. BTW can you please confirm that "Buy me a coffee" account on the first page is the one you own?

Reactions: Ru67i

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
Hello!

View attachment 3262775

So do we have to replay it from the beginning or are the changes only in this update?:unsure:

VladTepesph

Sep 5, 2020
Hello!

View attachment 3262775
Please share me your Patreon. I would like to support

Reactions: Ser-G

Pixil

Jun 8, 2017
It's finally ready! Enjoy!!

A big shout-out to Y585 and everyone else that contributed to the dialogue and plot! Thanks for your help!

The Final Task - v0.6
Title Screen.jpg
clb7_006.jpg clb7_042.jpg
clb7_139.jpg clb8_014.jpg

Download

Saves

Last edited:

magiscite

Oct 6, 2021
It's finally ready! Enjoy!!

The Final Task - v0.6 View attachment 3281051

Download
PC
MAC
Android
Saves

0.6 is One of the Update of All Time. So when my saves didnt work, I didnt mind starting over... Noticed new objects, New angles etc.

So I Edged for 30minute or so until the last scene.

After busting The Biggest nut: That last scene of Andre and Aiden made me bursted out Laughing.

10/10 Would do it again. Hahahaha

Miles better than 1.95 update of the real game...

Awesome work Pixil

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 33 Votes