KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Thank you, nice work! I like slow corruption games but I gave up on this one due to the torturous time it's taking to get anywhere. This isn't edging, it's a slow walk.

Reactions: articuno0123

ZiMMa

Oct 12, 2019
A good indicator (constructively) for the developer of the original game of how the story is running. On the other hand, in reference to this version: Very well achieved, perhaps too accelerated from the beginning but understandable as it is a short story, congratulations.

DesireWolf

Jun 3, 2018
Can you make it so that sophie and ellie have some scenes together and sophie, ellie and dylan have some together too. Also could we have some more lesbian scenes like with Patricia, Nathalia, julie, alyssa or emma plz :)

Reactions: .Septic.
Sep 2, 2020
Nicely done.

I wished tho it would also contain a (step)Son only Fuck and both scenes should get a version with the Red corsett she has in the orig version as that was why probalby a lot of people downloaded it in the first place and was kinda the beginning of the shitshow the ori version is.

Also i would like to see her getting fucked with cum on face.
So first blowjob and then instantly going over to fuck her while shes playing with it and or dropping it from mouth to tits in riding position.

Just in case the dev is coming to his sense and making another episode. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: articuno0123

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Wow really good. This came out like a surprise to all of us. I must say Sophia's Renders are almost the same as the original.. When can we see more from this dev with a different story line??

Menphis351

Jan 4, 2019
whyyyyyy final damn please make more whith ellie and his boyfriend and sophie and his sister mennnn this one is better than original you made it do a all gameeee

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Don't get me wrong, art is great and everything, well done.
And yet, this is not Sophia, dialogue lines, thoughts, behavior are simpy so unlike her that for me it was impossible to find any thrill. This is why I'll keep waiting for the late, disappointing, blueballing updates from L&P, because he created a gripping charachter and an enjoyable slow burn.
Just my thought of course, nothing to say about the quality of this work, it was excellent. Simply not her.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes