daksmkadfad

Sep 11, 2020
400 likes? Too much.
Really bad writing, overly fast build-up.
Eyebrows all wrong. Couldn't immerse myself.
I ctrl skipped most of it.
Haha i f...kin' love who liked your comment, obviously was a die hard fan of the game:ROFLMAO:
You probably didn't understand the purpose of this mini game, yeah because the original game is overly slow build-up like 3 years and counting build up:ROFLMAO:

HarryGER

Nov 18, 2017
I really like this mini game. :)And I can think of many places in the original game/novel that you could tell a little bit more. ;)
I think many players / readers would have liked to see a few more cenes in some parts of the original novel. Even without wild sex scenes, just more teasing and naughty parts. Sex on these parts of the novel would destroy the whole story I think. But a few more pictures would definitely spice up the novel a bit. :unsure: You could probably make a mod that would complement the original novel a bit where you could collect some additional naughty points for example.But I don't think there is a mod for this novel yet, is there? I'm really surprised when I see how many fans this story has and when I look at the fan art there are many creative creators out there. A mod for this game is certainly a challenge but who knows.
Or is there already a page where you can find mods for this game? I do not know any. I haven't even found translations for this game and they are usually available very quickly. The best example is this mini game.

shitfaced

Sep 10, 2017
Great fan-game! Would love to see a version with the daughter and her girlfriend, and mother + sister (aunt) + daughter :) :)

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Pixil Nice!:D(y)
The only thing I would change is the start.
Instead of a "real event"/side-storie I would make it a "lewd dream" of sofia.
You could even create a mini-series of "Sofia's - Lewd dreams" (or "What if stories", dreams that she had related to main game events).

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Pixil Nice!:D(y)
The only thing I would change is the start.
Instead of a "real event"/side-storie I would make it a "lewd dream" of sofia.
You could even create a mini-series of "Sofia's - Lewd dreams" (or "What if stories", dreams that she had related to main game events).
Don't give L&P any ideas. Chances are he'd do that and then never put any smut in his actual game

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes