intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Don't get me wrong, art is great and everything, well done.
And yet, this is not Sophia, dialogue lines, thoughts, behavior are simpy so unlike her that for me it was impossible to find any thrill. This is why I'll keep waiting for the late, disappointing, blueballing updates from L&P, because he created a gripping charachter and an enjoyable slow burn.
Just my thought of course, nothing to say about the quality of this work, it was excellent. Simply not her.

We wil be waiting with you too, blue balls including. But this sizzling prompt helps us in the way. )))

Last edited:

thmcjr

May 18, 2018
I was confused by the dialogue implying that she and Sam had fucked already. Has that happened in the actual game at this point?

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
Don't get me wrong, art is great and everything, well done.
And yet, this is not Sophia, dialogue lines, thoughts, behavior are simpy so unlike her that for me it was impossible to find any thrill. This is why I'll keep waiting for the late, disappointing, blueballing updates from L&P, because he created a gripping charachter and an enjoyable slow burn.
Just my thought of course, nothing to say about the quality of this work, it was excellent. Simply not her.
you sir have earned ur stay in the blueball squad. :ROFLMAO:(y)

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Damn at first I thought something happened to the original game until I saw the fan made tag. I’ll hard pass on this one.

Nagato0147

May 23, 2018
Absolutely amazing work,only that is better than the whole original game,but of course we can't forget that we like Sophia so much like we do because of L&P,but your work is incredible,please don't stop now,I would like to see more stories like this,doesn't matter how long it takes,it could be a year as long as you get to the point a little faster balancing a good story within a good reason just like you did,I like that you add some resisting from Sophia but not too much like L&P,well done keep up the good work.

Reactions: makcim334

7a0

Jan 15, 2019
anibody know the name of the game that the wife-mother get gangbang with the box workers????

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
I think, this is real AWAM. You are the best. I loved this! And we want more... Thank you.

robmon

Nov 23, 2018
Hello, this is my translation of the AWAMDressUp-pc game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

AWAMDressUp-pc Po Polsku
"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi też swój język mają) He He ... Pozdrawiam Robmon"

Polski

Last edited:

karimi04

Jan 17, 2020
Really good one to fill in the original.
The developer of the original seems like never try to do anything players here to expect, AND super slow develop process.

Reactions: T-oxygen

Tykke

Oct 14, 2017
Absolutely Fantastic! way... and i do mean WAY better than the original game. thank you so much for this (y)
I cross my fingers that hopefully it won´t be the last time we see more from you ;)

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes