Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Leah because Leah is the most influential, controversial, and the biggest draw in the history of this industry.

Even I didn’t see it at first but we should’ve known Leah was the main character all along.

Forget Sophia, Dylan, and Patricia its Leah whos the real mc.

I speak for everyone when I say we should start over and just have Leah be the main character.
:unsure:. Apparently Leah is more of a main protagonist now. I'll have to play it all over again lol

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Leah because Leah is the most influential, controversial, and the biggest draw in the history of this industry.

Even I didn’t see it at first but we should’ve known Leah was the main character all along.

Forget Sophia, Dylan, and Patricia its Leah whos the real mc.

I speak for everyone when I say we should start over and just have Leah be the main character.
joke aside maybe with Leah we learn More about Her mother. :unsure:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It would be nice if Leah is a change of pace. She's not interested in Sophia, she has a healthy sexuality, and she isn't a complete deviant with her family. If she could act as a stabilizing force, someone that is maybe aware of the twisted undertones within her family and rejects them, it may actually benefit the game. I think it would be a missed opportunity for her to be yet another corrupting force in Sophia's life. If everyone is a deviant, then becoming a deviant loses some of its taboo. We need more characters to keep Sophia in check, that way her descent into deviance it truly noteworthy.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It would be nice if Leah is a change of pace. She's not interested in Sophia, she has a healthy sexuality, and she isn't a complete deviant with her family. If she could act as a stabilizing force, someone that is maybe aware of the twisted undertones within her family and rejects them, it may actually benefit the game. I think it would be a missed opportunity for her to be yet another corrupting force in Sophia's life. If everyone is a deviant, then becoming a deviant loses some of its taboo. We need more characters to keep Sophia in check, that way her descent into deviance it truly noteworthy.
I agree with you and I also think the best way for Sophia is the three brothers this will make the game much more interesting as Leah seems more like a girl with an interest in boys And as you said since she is raised in a religious family I find it difficult her being interested in Sofia is Of course only depending on us what will happen from now on.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Am i the only one who dont bother about Leah instead hoping for Shota content?
Some of us find our fun in discussing the lighting effects in the images. Others find excitement in finding the animals in the images and discussing their realistic portrayal. Then there are the number theorists, who take incredible pleasure in accompanying the development cycles with statistics and discussing them. The sober ones in this forum are always comparing the game with reality and stimulating their pleasure center in this way. Still others discuss how best to neuter the game in order to climax more quickly with the really important things.
And the real hardcore fans don't play the game at all but look for and find the eroticism in reading and analyzing the script files.

So to answer your question: No, nobody is looking forward to the Shota event. We are not fucking perverts!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes