Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Where did you get the information? It isn’t right. I’ve asked him. He mentioned he changed few things with him. And Dylan will have on almost all days an event. Similar to Ellie. Dylan is the main character before Ellie and (than) Sam.
It is apparently from earlier this year (Jan 18), I just don't have something I can quote to verify anything differently. I've been using the information from here. I love to use patron quotes, so by all means, if you ever have a quote from L&P that contradicts what I say, by everything holy please use it.

As an example, the information I have about the Ellie route is about 2 years old, and woefully incomplete. It doesn't have the information for anything after day 29. I would love anything more recent. Or anything on the Sam or Patricia routes.

Of course he'll change things. He says he might do it in the sources I quote, if anyone bothered to check. But as someone that's not a patron, I just don't have access to the posts that say he's changed things. Provide more up to date information and I'll gladly use it.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If you're going to be so slow, don't do this job. You have no right to make people wait so long. You think they're doing witcher 4.
He can do what the hell he wants with his game and as for your rights concerning his game "YOU HAVE NONE".
You are getting this game for free and like a spoilt little brat you moan,so go and play with one of your other toys.
Another kid who thinks that the world owes them

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It is apparently from earlier this year (Jan 18), I just don't have something I can quote to verify anything differently. I've been using the information from here. I love to use patron quotes, so by all means, if you ever have a quote from L&P that contradicts what I say, by everything holy please use it.

As an example, the information I have about the Ellie route is about 2 years old, and woefully incomplete. It doesn't have the information for anything after day 29. I would love anything more recent. Or anything on the Sam or Patricia routes.

Of course he'll change things. He says he might do it in the sources I quote, if anyone bothered to check. But as someone that's not a patron, I just don't have access to the posts that say he's changed things. Provide more up to date information and I'll gladly use it.
That info for Dylan was from september 2018 actually.At the same time as Ellie's route.
I want a roadmap with Aiden's tasks and another one about Dylan/Ellie

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Why is there suffix "-crunched-fixed" in directory names? Might it be because of some antivirus activity?
No idea as I have never played the crunched version as I always do the full download,try it out and if not try the full version.
What are you using to open A wife and mother?

maddawg23

Feb 25, 2020
No idea as I have never played the crunched version as I always do the full download,try it out and if not try the full version.
What are you using to open A wife and mother?
this was the first time i encountered this errors,playing on my pc win10 64. bit updated system what else could might go wrong?
i downloaded the crunched fix version cuz my internet Sucks since may .

Blaze616

Jul 26, 2018
Guys help please ,i encountered this on everygame that i downloaded from this site i already disabled windef.
My guess is that the directory name is too long. Try moving it in another drive and rename the folder. Windows has cap on how long a directory can be

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes