Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
:eek:
What a mind job.

Again, nobody is answering question that I am asking all the time, why does it take longer now then a year or two ago? Shouldn't dev be like more experienced and all...? So now he became more perfectionist then before somehow? And why?
And now he mentioned that some other devs are getting 10 times more money? Maybe one or two and their games have abundance of sex content.
So he wants more money, again...
Now L&P must add a new goal to his patreon page... 50.000 $ ...when i reach this goal i will fap all my blueballed patreons.. :ROFLMAO:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
What a mind job.

Again, nobody is answering question that I am asking all the time, why does it take longer now then a year or two ago? Shouldn't dev be like more experienced and all...? So now he became more perfectionist then before somehow? And why?
And now he mentioned that some other devs are getting 10 times more money? Maybe one or two and their games have abundance of sex content.
I think you have fortgotten one fundamental question: What is the answer to universe, life and everything?

And the answer is... Why the fuck do you care, you have this game for free, the author does it alone and do not owe you anything. Just enjoy the game you have and its updates when they come out, and then play other games while you wait for the next update.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think you have fortgotten one fundamental question: What is the answer to universe, life and everything?

And the answer is... Why the fuck do you care, you have this game for free, the author does it alone and do not owe you anything. Just enjoy the game you have and its updates when they come out, and then play other games while you wait for the next update.
What is the answer to universe, life and everything? 47

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
What a mind job.

His lack of dedication to hire an assistant is the problem. Workload is the problem. It's a huge project, considering the quality of the renders and the details that goes into every image. Unless he shares the burden with another human, we'll always be waiting here for yearly updates. Maybe if we're lucky, 2 per year at most.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
His lack of dedication to hire an assistant is the problem. Workload is the problem. It's a huge project, considering the quality of the renders and the details that goes into every image. Unless he shares the burden with another human, we'll always be waiting here for yearly updates. Maybe if we're lucky, 2 per year at most.
You do realise that the 2nd update of the year is probably only a 4 weeks away?

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Four weeks if you are talking about another dev...in case of L&ATMP this become at least 7 or 8 considering the revision of the english translation ( if i rememer well he needs 5 days at least ) and all the bullshit that is invented to delay exits...my poor blindfolded boy

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Four weeks if you are talking about another dev...in case of L&ATMP this become at least 7 or 8 considering the revision of the english translation ( if i rememer well he needs 5 days at least ) and all the bullshit that is invented to delay exits...my poor blindfolded boy
I said probably 4 weeks away,I still believe it will be released in August.
my poor disillusioned blinkered boy

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat and roro

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
And there might be one more before the end of the year correct? I seen a post a while back there may be another one in December possibly? I mean I know L&P gets a lot of crap because his slow release times, but if he releases 3 huge updates a year I'm fine with that. And who knows what he has planned, but after the yoga event the process might speed up a bit since there may not be as many renders in a scene. I'm looking forward to August and see what's in store in the new update

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And there might be one more before the end of the year correct? I seen a post a while back there may be another one in December possibly? I mean I know L&P gets a lot of crap because his slow release times, but if he releases 3 huge updates a year I'm fine with that. And who knows what he has planned, but after the yoga event the process might speed up a bit since there may not be as many renders in a scene. I'm looking forward to August and see what's in store in the new update
Maybe end of December ,if we are really really lucky, it would depends on the size of the events and what L&P has planned concerning the time span between releases dates.

Reactions: DirtyDozen

I told you so

Jun 25, 2017
What a mind job.

Yeah knowing the way he works form the past years, he's probably just going to add a new goal and say he's gonna do some magic thing to speed it up only to not fullfill that promise again because he'll find something else to obsess to other than the nr of renders.
He can do what the hell he wants with his game and as for your rights concerning his game "YOU HAVE NONE".
You are getting this game for free and like a spoilt little brat you moan,so go and play with one of your other toys.
Another kid who thinks that the world owes them
How do you know if people complaining aren't/weren't patreons?
Being a member of f95 doesn't prevent you from being a patron.
Any sex scene been added yet?
For sex scenes not on the good wife route, try again in 3 years if the dev develops faster than he's been developing, which he probably won't.

Reactions: Julius Ash

I told you so

Jun 25, 2017
Being a member of f95 doesn't prevent you from being a patron.

Simple they would let you know either way and we have a good idea on here who is/or not a patron.
Do you really think that some of the posts complaining on here about AwAm are from patrons?
Some are, some aren't.
I was a patron for a few months before turning it off because I think my money isn't being spent on what the dev is saying he's spending it on. I'm assuming there's more people like me.

I've said this before: if L&P was disciplined and fulfilled his goals, I would be happy to contribute again, even on the highest tier, money isn't an issue.
But I'm not going to get milked and being told bullshit excuses while I'm supporting, that's for sure. And as someone who once contributed to this project, I think I can say whatever opinion I have, even though the only response from the dev is that I'm a troll or that I should see a doctor.

A great argument by a so-called perfectionist dev who thinks he's making the sistine chapel of fap games.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah knowing the way he works form the past years, he's probably just going to add a new goal and say he's gonna do some magic thing to speed it up only to not fullfill that promise again because he'll find something else to obsess to other than the nr of renders.

The difference between viper6 post and the post that you quoted speaks volumes

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 487 Votes