D

Deleted member 2497343

I played this game last year (April) and found it very strange.
The game didn't have any sex scenes before and from what I see it still doesn't have any scenes now if we are going to judge by looking at the tags. I don't want to offend the creator or even the fans, but I never understood the success of this game.

One of life's greatest mysteries, no doubt...

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
The game didn't have any sex scenes before and from what I see it still doesn't have any scenes now if we are going to judge by looking at the tags. I don't want to offend the creator or even the fans, but I never understood the success of this game.

Its success lies in three things:

1-Very good renders
2 Female protagonist with "high" chances of fucking her children and more people
3-Blue balls are in fashion

D

Deleted member 840101

Typical newbie characteristic.:cautious::cautious:
Anyway welcome to my ignore list
ignore-negativity-achieve-your-goals.jpg

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The majority of the time is NOT spent processing the renders, it's spent placing figures in the scene, bending the neck three degrees left, no, maybe two degrees left, is the hand gripping the [whatever] tight enough? No, it should be tilted - and it's not really that heavy so the grip would be closer to the fingertips than the middle part of the fingers. From this angle the head should actually be tilted four degrees to the right (not left!), and maybe just tilt it a bit down. OK, so that means figure two needs to have their eyes looking a bit more upwards. And figure three needs [two dozen minor] adjustments based on the latest adjustments. And now the light source needs to be ... And the camera angle needs to be ...

L&P is a perfectionist. The game, and all of us, are the beneficiaries.

Rejoice.
well sorry to say but you wasted your time typing this, as I already knew that from doing my own VN, but guess others might not know that.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
There is
  1. Shower scenes with Sophia and Ellie
  2. Bath scene with Dylan jerking in shower
  3. Janitor jerks while watching a naked Sophia
  4. Bikini show with Sophia + Dylan and Sam
  5. Zach helping Sophia getting out of the Tanning bed
  6. Underwear flash by Sophia to Dylan and Sam early in-game (when she thought only her husband was in)
  7. Sam spies on Sophia when she knows he watching (playing basketball with Liam and Dylan)
  8. Basketball game with Sophia vs. Dylan + Sam, they are pressing up against her and other things
  9. Her top pops open when Sophia plays a computer game with Dylan + Sam
  10. Ellie + shy student from school and Sophia change in the same locker room
  11. Sophia either caught naked in the gym by a group of guys or ends up naked in the shower cubicle with a naked Patricia
  12. Dylan jerks off while watching Sophia and she knows about it at the beach, she also shows him her breasts another time
  13. Sex scene with her husband Liam on good wife route
  14. Moving guys get a good view of Sophia and ask personal questions, then see Ellie in nightwear
  15. Then there are Aiden challenges in the classroom which the last one she flashes her underwear to the whole class
  16. Sophia spies on new maid when she changing
  17. She teases Dylan and Sam in the morning as well
but sure there are no sex scenes in AWAM *facepalm*

There is actually 1 sex scene and plenty of erotic scenes, sure there are ones am forgetting as well.

Last edited:

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
There is
  1. Shower scenes with Sophia and Ellie
  2. Bath scene with Dylan jerking in shower
  3. Janitor jerks while watching a naked Sophia
  4. Bikini show with Sophia + Dylan and Sam
  5. Zach spies on Sophia in massage parlour (If I recall correctly)
  6. Underwear flash by Sophia to Dylan and Sam early in-game (when she thought only her husband was in)
  7. Sam spies on Sophia when she knows he watching (playing basketball with Liam and Dylan)
  8. Basketball game with Sophia vs. Dylan + Sam, they are pressing up against her and other things
  9. Her top pops open when Sophia plays a computer game with Dylan + Sam
  10. Ellie + shy student from school and Sophia change in same locker room
  11. Sophia either caught naked in the gym by a group of guys or ends up naked in the show cubicle with a naked Patricia
  12. Dylan jerks off while watching Sophia and she knows about it at the beach, she also shows him her breasts another time
  13. Sex scene with her husband Liam on good wife route
  14. Moving guys get a good view of Sophia and ask personal questions, then see Ellie in nightwear
  15. Then there are Aiden challenges in the classroom which the last one she flashes her underwear to whole class
  16. Sophia spies on new maid when she changing
  17. She teases Dylan and Sam in the morning as well
but sure there are no sex scenes in VN *facepalm*

There is actually 1 sex scene and plenty of erotic scenes, sure there are ones am forgetting as well.
Number 5 : Zac working at the Tanning salon . And helping Sophia getting out of the Tanning bed

Reactions: Notretsam

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
is there a thing where you can receive a mail when a particular game comes out here?
not that am aware of. there is a discord server for here and there is a channel on there that shows the recent updated games.

link to discord is on quick nav at the bottom.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Some are, some aren't.
I was a patron for a few months before turning it off because I think my money isn't being spent on what the dev is saying he's spending it on. I'm assuming there's more people like me.

I've said this before: if L&P was disciplined and fulfilled his goals, I would be happy to contribute again, even on the highest tier, money isn't an issue.
But I'm not going to get milked and being told bullshit excuses while I'm supporting, that's for sure. And as someone who once contributed to this project, I think I can say whatever opinion I have, even though the only response from the dev is that I'm a troll or that I should see a doctor.

A great argument by a so-called perfectionist dev who thinks he's making the sistine chapel of fap games.
94 minutes of applause

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
You do realise that the 2nd update of the year is probably only a 4 weeks away?
You say that like it's a big deal! For the money he's getting, he should push out at least 5 updates per year.

People who drops their hard earned money into his pocket should pressure him to hire an assistant. It'll make his work less stressful. He'll be able to work better and we'll also get more updates.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You say that like it's a big deal! For the money he's getting, he should push out at least 5 updates per year.

People who drops their hard earned money into his pocket should pressure him to hire an assistant. It'll make his work less stressful. He'll be able to work better and we'll also get more updates.
No big deal just stating when the update could arrive nothing more.

Reactions: truerty

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

actually, the updates wouldn't be quicker when hiring someone, as L&P would have to take time away from working on AWAM to catch the person helping up, so the person helping knows the AWAM project as well as he does.

The daz files is a loaded thing on its own to learn, L&P will have a load of assets he uses that he needs to make sure person helping has access to, and then there is presets L&P probably made that he needs to explain what they are for. Also, there will be other daz related things he needs to make sure the person helping knows

He will also need to explain the complete full direction L&P wants to take the story.

Then on top of all that, L&P and person helping then need to come up with a system together on how to do updates, who does what etc. That is not something you just figure out instantly, it will take time and potentially a long time.

So all in all for the first few months at least, the work on AWAM would take even longer for an update to be finished, and I think it would be more like 6-9 months before you may see a benefit to someone helping.

I do think faster updates be a great thing for AWAM but hiring someone is not the quick fix you and others think it is.

edit* sorry for the short story I wrote but wanted to make sure I covered why getting help isn't really the answer.

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I'm working full-time on the game and my PCs are rendering images 24/7.
Dr PinkCake

I don't render the scenes automatically. Just letting it run while sleeping isn't!
Lust&Passion

That's the difference between a dev who delievers 4 top quality updates per year and other who delievers 2 and a half updates per year. Both working alone.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
So all in all for the first few months at least, the work on AWAM would take even longer for an update to be finished, and I think it would be more like 6-9 months before you may see a benefit to someone helping.
Waiting 6-9 months initially to enable those benefits is better than waiting every year for 1 or 2 updates!

• Angry
Reactions: Xydal and roro

roro

May 29, 2017
Dr PinkCake

Lust&Passion

That's the difference between a dev who delievers 4 top quality updates per year and other who delievers 2 and a half updates per year. Both working alone.
Dr PinkCake delivered 5 updates (not including bug fixes) in 20 months. That's 4 months per update (actually it's closer to 5 months per update, if you add the time he worked on the first release).
L&P delivered 15 updates (16, including the rpgm version) in 34 months. That's 2 months and 1 week per update (2 months and 2 weeks if you take out the first release).

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Dr PinkCake delivered 5 updates (not including bug fixes) in 20 months. That's 4 months per update (actually it's closer to 5 months per update, if you add the time he worked on the first release).
L&P delivered 15 updates (16, including the rpgm version) in 34 months. That's 2 months and 1 week per update (2 months and 2 weeks if you take out the first release).
This reminded me of how many renders are AWAM total now?
If I’m not wrong then DPC offers more renders than L&P in every update.
(~2k vs ~1k)

including the rpgm version
Is this available anymore? Just want try it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
that game gets an update every 8 months :ROFLMAO:
You are in some huge mistake.After the long wait for first update the game is going pretty steady with updates.8 updates for 14 months.
Truth and wrong at the same time.Yes it is that many updates for 34 months,but you forget that most of them are in 2017/2018.For last 20 months AWAM is having only 7 updates.
Since January 2019 he made 5 episodes with about 13k renders, 500+ animations. On top of that you have the special renders, the unlockables, the minigames, the commisions and the content he does on the side for his high tier patrons. The man is a beast. Very few people can match his output, not to mention the quality of said output, too.
The only devs I can think that can make more renders for less time/of course not same quality as DPC/ are Mr.Dots and Braindrop.
DecentMonkey, the Fashion Business dev. His game is close to 20k renders and counting.
Yeah him too.Although I am not really feeling his game.

Last edited:

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Since January 2019 he made 5 episodes with about 13k renders, 500+ animations. On top of that you have the special renders, the unlockables, the minigames, the commisions and the content he does on the side for his high tier patrons. The man is a beast. Very few people can match his output, not to mention the quality of said output, too.

The only devs I can think that can make more renders for less time/of course not same quality as DPC/ are Mr.Dots and Braindrop.
DecentMonkey, the Fashion Business dev. His game is close to 20k renders and counting.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Since January 2019 he made 5 episodes with about 13k renders, 500+ animations. On top of that you have the special renders, the unlockables, the minigames, the commisions and the content he does on the side for his high tier patrons.
You explained better than I did.

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes