Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I guess that we will not be seeing you again in this forum,there are plenty of other games out there for you.
To say that the Image quality is decent ,are we talking about the same game?

D

Deleted member 840101

It's not a quick fuckfest. This is what's wrong with this game. /s
I wouldn't consider that review as a genuine one.
It sounded more like a hate speech to me.

I'll explain why:

He(considering that reviewer as a male) said that he don't tolerate blackmail. Clearly, he is not alone. Many of us don't like blackmail. But the thing is when developing an adult game with corruption tag, BLACKMAIL topic acts as an easy tool to corrupt the MC. In that way any dev can easily progress with game. Also I think no developer can create an adult game(especially with female protagonist) without blackmail.
As for me ,I am ok with blackmail as I know I can get rid of it in the future updates.

He said something about lack of logic. I don't know what he was expecting in a adult visual game which is actually a FANTASY.

He mentioned that image quality is decent.:cautious::cautious: I'm not going to tolerate this point. The models are definitely good, I mean hot;) and so are the environments in the game. I'm not saying that this game has the best image quality but its much more better than the word "decent".

He also mentioned "no sex" as a problem. You know what, that's what make this game little special for many persons. Because the most hot part is not sex itself but rather how sex happens.

With that being said I would like to point out the biggest drawback of this game. It is the update intervals. It takes minimum 3 months for an update and it is really a pain in the ass. Other than that all other things are more than okish or very good.

mickblue

Oct 10, 2019
This reply is for everyone who was addressing me in the past posts,I am sorry if you didn't like my review but I feel obliged to point the nonsense padding or the conflicting personalities when someone says this game has good writing,reality is reality whether you want to see it or not , as i said in my review i wish this guy good luck but if he want to stand out(which is what he says he is) he should listen to critics because the way this game is going makes it rather seems he's more amateur than amateurs themselves, to me one thing can explain his slow approach because he knows that sooner or later he is going to fuck it up,so why not make most of it before it happens.

Reactions: Julius Ash

mickblue

Oct 10, 2019
I wouldn't consider that review as a genuine one.
It sounded more like a hate speech to me.

I'll explain why:

He(considering that reviewer as a male) said that he don't tolerate blackmail. Clearly, he is not alone. Many of us don't like blackmail. But the thing is when developing an adult game with corruption tag, BLACKMAIL topic acts as an easy tool to corrupt the MC. In that way any dev can easily progress with game. Also I think no developer can create an adult game(especially with female protagonist) without blackmail.
As for me ,I am ok with blackmail as I know I can get rid of it in the future updates.

He said something about lack of logic. I don't know what he was expecting in a adult visual game which is actually a FANTASY.

He mentioned that image quality is decent.:cautious::cautious: I'm not going to tolerate this point. The models are definitely good, I mean hot;) and so are the environments in the game. I'm not saying that this game has the best image quality but its much more better than the word "decent".

He also mentioned "no sex" as a problem. You know what, that's what make this game little special for many persons. Because the most hot part is not sex itself but rather how sex happens.

With that being said I would like to point out the biggest drawback of this game. It is the update intervals. It takes minimum 3 months for an update and it is really a pain in the ass. Other than that all other things are more than okish or very good.
You know what? i never expected to see someone writing a review of a review, man you rock, you're a true manifest of nihilism

D

Deleted member 840101

You know what? i never expected to see someone writing a review of a review, man you rock, you're a true manifest of nihilism
I even had the exact feeling like reviewing a review is quite funny:ROFLMAO: but I just thought of answering the person who tagged your review there. So no hard feelings.
Also I don't know the meaning for nihilism.
Sorry to bother you. **PEACE**

mickblue

Oct 10, 2019
I even had the exact feeling like reviewing a review is quite funny:ROFLMAO: but I just thought of answering the person who tagged your review there. So no hard feelings.
Also I don't know the meaning for nihilism.
Sorry to bother you. **PEACE**
No worries, my reply was a compliment , no bad feelings either, by nihilism i mean to say by you writing a review of my review you opened my eyes that everything is meaningless to the infinite limit :)

mickblue

Oct 10, 2019
Almost all bad reviews look as if they were written by the same person, and the pattern also is the same.
i have to disagree on that because. a few minutes ago i was checking the reviews to see if i was unfair and honestly most of the 5 star reviews are short written without any "proof", they are the kind of :wow best game ever, great game ever....
i think what you just said works on 5 star reviews too

Reactions: Julius Ash

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
i have to disagree on that because. a few minutes ago i was checking the reviews to see if i was unfair and honestly most of the 5 star reviews are short written without any "proof", they are the kind of :wow best game ever, great game ever....
i think what you just said works on 5 star reviews too
Many reviews also are was removed, good and bad. But many times I saw how similar negative reviews of several times per day were published. Like flashmob.

Feb 7, 2018
I am sorry if you didn't like my review [...]
It's OK to have a different opinion, really. It's impossible to satisfy everyone. What is strange for me, tho, is that you're not moving on. You clearly hate this game. And yet, you're here, having unrealistic expectations. I'm just not sure what are you trying to accomplish.

Reactions: Matt1

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's OK to have a different opinion, really. It's impossible to satisfy everyone. What is strange for me, tho, is that you're not moving on. You clearly hate this game. And yet, you're here, having unrealistic expectations. I'm just not sure what are you trying to accomplish.
I had the same thought.Why spend your time here if you are not a fan of the game,spend your time on another game that you do like.

Reactions: Mikk88 and Matt1
3.30 star(s) 457 Votes