Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have a little question about the story on day 17.

In the storyline with Sophia decides to move Dylan to another school (and teach him at home herself until that happens). Why does she still goes to the dinner with Mr. Bennet? She can't stand that guy and his leverage over her disappeared with Dylan left the school.
Dinner with Bennet is concerning Dylan's history grade as only Bennet himself or the school governing board can change his grade.It could hinder dylan's graduation.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Dinner with Bennet is concerning Dylan's history grade as only Bennet himself or the school governing board can change his grade.It could hinder dylan's graduation.
In a different school, there is no Bannet and a different school governing board ...

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
But his marks will transfer
If you say so.

To me the whole thing seems extremely over the top. Dylan only attended the school for about two weeks. Why would a new school give a crap on a single failed test? Especially with Carl who seems to has great influence in the new school.

Reactions: dr.akhibadge

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If you say so.

To me the whole thing seems extremely over the top. Dylan only attended the school for about two weeks. Why would a new school give a crap on a single failed test? Especially with Carl who seems to has great influence in the new school.
Because all the grades,for that year, that he gets go towards his final graduation score,I think that if he fails a class it harms his graduation.Could some American peeps help me on this

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I have a little question about the story on day 17.

In the storyline with Sophia decides to move Dylan to another school (and teach him at home herself until that happens). Why does she still goes to the dinner with Mr. Bennet? She can't stand that guy and his leverage over her disappeared with Dylan left the school.
Because it's an entirely different problem. Sophia moved Dylan to another school to avoid doing the blackmail from Aiden and Aiden bullying Dylan (and Zac for that matter) however even when Dylan is moved to another school the problem with the history grade remains until Sophia talks with the School governing board so, she still had to go to the dinner but during the dinner, she can just get up and walk away without having to agree to Bennet's proposal and solve the problem of the grade on her own.

So the boarding school plan is just to keep Dylan safe from Aiden and for her not to be humiliated in front of her classroom, and while he is away, she'll solve the problem with the grade.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If you say so.

Good point. But then L&P is trying to create a somewhat rational plot, so there is always going to be some measure of suspension of disbelief. The entire Filthy route relies on it. As long as it's all internally consistent, which so far seems to be, I don't think we need to worry too much.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Because it's an entirely different problem. Sophia moved Dylan to another school to avoid doing the blackmail from Aiden and Aiden bullying Dylan (and Zac for that matter) however even when Dylan is moved to another school the problem with the history grade remains until Sophia talks with the School governing board so, she still had to go to the dinner but during the dinner, she can just get up and walk away without having to agree to Bennet's proposal and solve the problem of the grade on her own.

So the boarding school plan is just to keep Dylan safe from Aiden and for her not to be humiliated in front of her classroom, and while he is away, she'll solve the problem with the grade.
Just to be picky,because I really want to be.You need to stay till the very end of the dinner date with Bennet to meet certain conditions.
We know that there are 3 maybe 4 options for Sophia concerning Bennet.
The first two sex or no sex.
The 3rd and maybe 4 option could be on the condition that you stayed till the very end of the dinner with Bennet

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If you say so.

Good point. But then L&P is trying to create a somewhat rational plot, so there is always going to be some measure of suspension of disbelief. The entire Filthy route relies on it. As long as it's all internally consistent, which so far seems to be, I don't think we need to worry too much.
Isn't the whole point that Bennett is claiming there are strict rules in place and that there are no exceptions, even for students coming in part-way through the year? Pretty sure the principal backed him up on this too and said that her only recourse would be to appeal to the exam board to get him an exception/extension if she couldn't reason with Bennett.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Isn't the whole point that Bennett is claiming there are strict rules in place and that there are no exceptions, even for students coming in part-way through the years? Pretty sure the principal backed him up on this too and said that her only recourse would be to appeal to the exam board to get him an exception/extension if she couldn't reason with Bennett.
The principal said that he couldn't force Bennet to change the grade but you are right on the School governing board point.
As for the no exception rule I don't know

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Just to be picky,because I really want to be.You need to stay till the very end of the dinner date with Bennet to meet certain conditions
Yes, during the dinner event, I checked both choices, to stay till the very end and to just walk away at the first opportunity, though I haven't checked the outcome of staying until the very end with the other teacher that talks to Sophia after her class suggesting going to the governing school project and talk to them about the grade. I've only seen their conversation when walking away from the dinner. I don't know if there's a difference. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Plnjr987

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes, during the dinner event, I checked both choices, to stay till the very end and to just walk away at the first opportunity, though I haven't checked the outcome of staying until the very end with the other teacher that talks to Sophia after her class suggesting going to the governing school project and talk to them about the grade. I've only seen their conversation when walking away from the dinner. I don't know if there's a difference. :unsure:
I just checked the code for day 18, and it doesn't appear to make a difference when you leave the dinner, or even if you were at the dinner at all. Mrs Torres still comes up to Sophia and suggests she speaks to the Ministry of Education

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This is why I am thinking that there maybe a 4th option concerning Bennet.
What difference would it make to the school board,if Sophia stayed till the end of the dinner?Sophia already has the backing of one of the teachers so is Bennet scared and will upgrade Dylan's grade anyway without sleeping with Sophia,or it is something else going to come into play.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I just checked the code for day 18, and it doesn't appear to make a difference when you leave the dinner, or even if you were at the dinner at all. Mrs Torres still comes up to Sophia and suggests she speaks to the Ministry of Education
bennetCapture.PNG
I asked L&P about a 3rd option to solve the bennet problem and the date for finish and got this answer.
The condition Sophia stayed till the end

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There is a flag called "Sophia_rejected_Mr_Bennett", which becomes TRUE if she ever says no to him, including at any point during the dinner. So it is tracked. But it has no influence on the conversation with Mrs Torres.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There is a flag called "Sophia_rejected_Mr_Bennett", which becomes TRUE if she ever says no to him, including at any point during the dinner. So it is tracked. But it has no influence on the conversation with Mrs Torres.
That part does confuse me,mrs Torres and also the part of Sophia thinking about Bennet and there must be another way to solve this.
Sophia now has the means to solve this so why does she seem reluctant to do so ?Hence why I think there maybe a 4th solution.
To me Sophia thinking about this does not make sense.
screenshot0021.png

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Let's go for some yoga!

Patricia picks Sophia up and they drive to a yoga studio where they'll meet with Claire and Marie.
This event will be a little different than it seems. There'll be a little surprise in it.
So I wonder who Sophia may team up with for help with certain yoga poses.
I wonder if any of he ladies will do a Supta Baddha Konasana

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes