Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Okay before we digress too much in this thread about another game. Yeah, I understand. I guess you play the corruption path then?. My "ultimate mark" I guess is winning her over from her husband, her being with me because she wants to be with me willingly by developing feelings or falling in love so I play the romance path, it's quite nice too. We can talk about it on PM otherwise the posts might get deleted by Mods. And yes, even in that game I rather avoid pregnancy, Nicole is way too hot to get her all bellied up hehe.

It's fine about being slightly off, I wouldn't have noticed anyway.

That's fine and all good about her aptitudes, the thing is, you know that because either you went on the lesbian path because you need lesbian points to get to the sauna (which I'm not interested in the lesbian stuff so I didn't get there to know all that) or through the GW. I have no interest in Vicky so Sophia didn't see her again since the time they met at the gym and when she called in my game Sophia said "some other time" or "not feel like it" canceling the sauna, nightclub, Ellie with Logan, etc etc.

I need to check again the Ivan conversation and with Mrs. Lopez, I think I just read through quickly to remember anything concise.

My point is, you get to know that about Ellie because you are on the lesbian path and/or the GW route, you can't get more info while just playing the filthy path and Dylan's path, basically not having that many interactions with Ellie, unless they are by default like Mrs. Lopez (that's the dance teacher right?) or unless by going through a specific path. What I was talking about, is that I would've liked to know more about Ellie's progress or success without having to go through the lesbian path or the GW route, I didn't know anything about any Aaron. I guess it's the same for you regarding Dylan, you need to take the path to develop the relationship with Sophia and more changes and hopes for success, though his only failure so far is because of Bennet and that was on purpose to get to Sophia.
Mrs Lopez is the dance teacher yes. And you can get more info on characters without playing the path. Everything I know about the Dylan path I've learnt without playing it. Most of what I've learnt about the Sam path too. That L&P calls Dylan's kiss "insidious" you won't pick up, even if you play the scene, because it's in the code, not the in-game text.

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Mrs Lopez is the dance teacher yes. And you can get more info on characters without playing the path. Everything I know about the Dylan path I've learnt without playing it. Most of what I've learnt about the Sam path too. That L&P calls Dylan's kiss "insidious" you won't pick up, even if you play the scene, because it's in the code, not the in-game text.
Yes I know that you read the code. Hahaha yes, I think I read the "insidious" kiss when I was suggested to use the "save edit online" site and change some things for my game, and yeah, haha it was an "insidious" kiss, a stolen kiss but a kiss. As a saying goes, "if you have to steal something...be that a kiss" that one it's kinda corny though I don't remember where I heard it, but it was originally in English or "better to ask for forgiveness than for permission" I know that one from my country and maybe it sounds better in Spanish or just simply "he who hesitates, masturbates" that's for not taking or missing a chance. :LOL: :cool:

Anyway, I'm sure a less "insidious" kiss will happen between Sophia & Dylan, it's just a matter of time as things will also happen in due time with Ellie. There's no need to compete nor race as it will happen at their own pace and conditions.

Last edited:

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
Я согласен с вами 100% dis игра для лесбиянок N гей pple на самом деле я удивлен, что эта игра все еще находится в топе любит я думаю, что есть много лесбиянок, играя в нее я рекомендую играть
захватывающая привязанность Анны или Джона я уверен, что они больше ваш тип n поблагодарить меня позже ;)
[/ЦИТАТА]
Я думаю, что эта игра свернет с пути Лесбоса, когда мистер Морелло сообщит свою версию решения долга...

Grabowski

May 21, 2020
[QUOTE = "itsjasey, posta: 3543477, tag: 521024"]
A 0.100-as verziót érted?
[/IDÉZET]
Nem 0.100. A „ropoktak-fix” fájl tele van hanghatásokkal. Átmásoltam a fájlt az AWAM 0.095-be. Így kezdtem el játszani.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Actually Jacob is an apostle. In the King James Bible his names gets change to James the Greater ( also known as Jesus Brother), but before that the Greek Name for Jacob and James is the same. ( they did the name change to honor King James) So many Bibles had Jacob instead of James as the Name.
It's why the supporters of the deposed King James II & later Bonnie Prince Charlie, were known as Jacobites. They took it as Jacob being Latin for James.

Reactions: c_oriole

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I like it since it plays into my Dom personality pretty well. Like the ultimate mark of showing she belongs to me, is her having my baby. Are you fine with pregnancy in the end of the story though? To avoid the raising them up part hehe.
I'm glad you mentioned the "raising up" part, as for those of us who have actually made women pregnant & raised kids the scene with Dylan & Sam interupting Liam & Sophia's role-playing rang very true. I hate to be a kill-joy for those who have the pregnancy fetish but believe me when I say that children are a massive responsibility, which in the real world signify the end of any responsible person's "self-life." Just how will Sophia & Dylan deal with their child? I recommend abortion & I don't say it lightly.

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
Yes I know that you read the code. Hahaha yes, I think I read the "insidious" kiss when I was suggested to use the "save edit online" site and change some things for my game, and yeah, haha it was an "insidious" kiss, a stolen kiss but a kiss. As a saying goes, "if you have to steal something...be that a kiss" that one it's kinda corny though I don't remember where I heard it, but it was originally in English or "better to ask for forgiveness than for permission" I know that one from my country and maybe it sounds better in Spanish or just simply "he who hesitates, masturbates" that's for not taking or missing a chance. :LOL: :cool:

Anyway, I'm sure a less "insidious" kiss will happen between Sophia & Dylan, it's just a matter of time as things will also happen in due time with Ellie. There's no need to compete nor race as it will happen at their own pace and conditions.
are you from Spain, : ) ?

• Haha
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's why the supporters of the deposed King James II & later Bonnie Prince Charlie, were known as Jacobites. They took it as Jacob being Latin for James.
Other way around. The original Hebrew name is Ya'akov or Yaqob. Transliterated into Greek is Jacobos, translated into French (via Latin) is Gemmes, transliterated into English is James. At least according to articles like and .

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The theory is true: L&P has changed the script. First side job/nursery home:
1590401455188.png
L&P said 3 days/week but she's only been there once: last Thursday
1590401518327.png

Last edited:
Reactions: CrowCrow2

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I'm in love with mariachi.:love:
Hehehe Excellent!! (y) :LOL:
With some Tequila or Beer, drunk af, among friends, and with Mariachi?...to hell with how you sing! you just let out the inner singer within you and have a damn good time and they have some really good songs for every occasion, mood, or state of drunkenness. :cool: :LOL:

And the next day (not even morning, maybe lunchtime) you recover from the hangover with some Tacos! hehehe.

• Love
Reactions: nexer and Maduck187

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Hehehe Excellent!! (y) :LOL:
With some Tequila or Beer, drunk af, among friends, and with Mariachi?...to hell with how you sing! you just let out the inner singer within you and have a damn good time and they have some really good songs for every occasion, mood, or state of drunkenness. :cool: :LOL:

And the next day (not even morning, maybe lunchtime) you recover from the hangover with some Tacos! hehehe.
Don't forget some smokes amigo. ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Don't they have a place called San Alejo around there?
As a matter of fact, yes we do!! haha, you can check it out . Granted, it's not as luxurious as to the one Sophia arrives but it does exist hehe.
Now that I'm checking, it seems we have several San Alejos. :unsure: I'll check if there's one close to the beach hehe.

Don't forget some smokes amigo.
Hahaha that's very true amigo, though personally I don't smoke (not since college) but still true. :sneaky: (y)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes