nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Hehehe Excellent!! (y) :LOL:
With some Tequila or Beer, drunk af, among friends, and with Mariachi?...to hell with how you sing! you just let out the inner singer within you and have a damn good time and they have some really good songs for every occasion, mood, or state of drunkenness. :cool: :LOL:

And the next day (not even morning, maybe lunchtime) you recover from the hangover with some Tacos! hehehe.
It's off-topic but
The first time I heard a mariachi-band was at a baptism. Their black suits, their hats, their songs... what a show :love::love: And all the kids went crazy.(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
It's off-topic but
The first time I heard a mariachi-band was at a baptism. Their black suits, their hats, their songs... what a show :love::love: And all the kids went crazy.(y)
Yeah!! They're set for Baptisms, birthdays, Quinceañeras (sort of sweet sixteens but fifteens hehe) weddings, wedding anniversaries, couple's anniversaries and parties and everyone goes crazy, the more they drink, dance and sing.

I wonder if in this San Alejo there could be some Mariachis available? Then Sophia could dance with any of the Parkers, Liam, Dylan, and Ellie. I'm sure there must be some sort of mariachi assets for DAZ. That would be a cool event to have, to see Sophia dance with any of her family, drink, sing, and with the drunker and inhibited she gets...she could...:sneaky: with any of them:sneaky:, that could work for a Dylan path, GW and Lesbian path. :cool:(y)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Well, closest to that is of course still with the husband. I mean they are married and the others need an approach first. After all, Sophia is everything but a slut! Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband is planned the first time for playable day 16 and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment! I think it's one of the highlights in the story. Before, there will be a lot of other hot scenes and much more lucid approaches which are not "casual events"! As far as I can tell now, there won't even be such "casual events" anymore.
Since we are all more relaxed :D
what conclusions do we draw from this message from L&P?
1. We could expect something "wild" for day16 playable!!! (man/woman but I believe L&P was talking about a man).
2. Before AND after day16, nothing casual !!!

Are my conclusions right?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1. We could expect something "wild" for day16 playable!!! (man/woman but I believe L&P was talking about a man).

L&P's definition of something"wild happening"could be anything from Sophia streaking a round the house naked with her panties on her her head shouting I am so fucking horny or talking to her daughter about masterbation/ intrmit shaving.
"Nothing casual" what the hell is that supposed to mean.
The Bennet event is on playable day 18 so maybe connected to that and what makes you think it is a man?For all we know it could be the day that Sophia finaly buys herself a dildo and gets to use it in peace or her first experience of someone using a strap on on her

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
L&P's definition of something"wild happening"could be anything from Sophia streaking a round the house naked with her panties on her her head shouting I am so fucking horny or talking to her daughter about masterbation/ intrmit shaving.
"Nothing casual" what the hell is that supposed to mean.
The Bennet event is on playable day 18 so maybe connected to that and what makes you think it is a man?For all we know it could be the day that Sophia finaly buys herself a dildo and gets to use it in peace or her first experience of someone using a strap on on her
Could be that, buying a dildo and done a test.

"nothing casual" before and after day16, IMO, all events need a progression first. Any sex scene would need a certain amount of points first, except day16.
The character who will have sex with Sophia must have a previous relation with her, except IF we talking about sex, day16.
But, if she buys a dildo and tries it on, it's not a casual event. Must be something else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Plnjr987

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Could be that, buying a dildo and done a test.

"nothing casual" before and after day16, IMO, all events need a progression first. Any sex scene would need a certain amount of points first, except day16.
The character who will have sex with Sophia must have a previous relations with her, except IF we talking about sex, day16.
But, if she buys a dildo and tries it on, it's not a casual event. Must be something else.
The dildo was joke,how it seems that Sophia never manages to finish.
So your thoughts about it being a man are a guess,well you do have a 50 50 chance of being right .Sophia has not shown any real interest in the guys that she has met so far but has shown an interest in Nat and Alyssa.
Also if I remember right didn't L&P say that it would be someone that we wouldn't expect?

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The dildo was joke,how it seems that Sophia never manages to finish.
So you thoughts about it being a man are a guess,well you do have a 50 50 chance of being right but Sophia has not shown any real interest in the guys that she has met but she has shown a keen interest in Nat and Alyssa
Ok, but you are not the first one who said that she's going to buy a dildo.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ok, but you are not the first one who said that she's going to buy a dildo.
I put a post on his patron page quite a while back making it look like it was from Sophia Parker,a horny housewife,and could he please let her finish or at least pinch Ellie's dildo and I also put a serious question in the middle of it all.To my surprise L&P answered my question and also said that Sophia will finish and will also have multi dildo's.
Hence the joke about dildos

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

As I've said before (check the roadmap), on playable day 16, there are several Ellie events and no Dylan events. It's a Monday, so unlikely to be Nathalie, since we works midweek and weekend. And not a day Sophia has school, so unlikely to be Aiden or his gang.

So it's highly likely to involve Ellie, particularly since the bathroom will be able to be locked, even if Dylan is at home and not at boarding school.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Besides the last time L&P said something wild will happen he was talking about the Ellie/Julia kiss so forgive me if I don't get too excited just yet

• Haha
Reactions: nexer

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As I've said before (check the roadmap), on playable day 16, there are several Ellie events and no Dylan events. It's a Monday, so unlikely to be Nathalie, since we works midweek and weekend. And not a day Sophia has school, so unlikely to be Aiden or his gang.

So it's highly likely to involve Ellie, particularly since the bathroom will be able to be locked, even if Dylan is at home and not at boarding school.
If I had a road map I would

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Besides the last time L&P said something wild will happen he was talking about the Ellie/Julia kiss so forgive me if I don't get too excited just yet
That's why I've tried to avoid calling that event a sex scene.

If I had a road map I would
I just made it by collating everything we have learnt about the characters, from both in and out of game.

• Angry
Reactions: wynlard and Vojvoda

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
Интересно, является ли развитие версии с Доном Морелло тупиком? Я думаю, что этот Морелло может сделать жизнь Софии очень напряженной...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If that’s the complete road map, there’s no event planned for Dylan on the last day of the game. That’s interesting...
It's only complete for the Dylan route. After Playable day 21 we have no information on the amount and frequency of Ellie events. But there are 3 Ellie events that day, and no Dylan.

The part I find interesting is that there are only 3 days with Dylan events in the last 8 playable days, which is really going to slow down his plans for endgame.

• Sad

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I was surprised at how low Bennet and Aiden scored in the make shift poll.They used to have a big following but seems to have died down somewhat.
No.it's not that,the answer is more simple.Many patrons don't log at all this year.That means they don't make comments at all.

Reactions: Matt1

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I have a little question about the story on day 17.

In the storyline with Sophia decides to move Dylan to another school (and teach him at home herself until that happens). Why does she still goes to the dinner with Mr. Bennet? She can't stand that guy and his leverage over her disappeared with Dylan left the school.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes