Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
A theory by Alley_Cat is that there is not enough school days left in the game to complete all the tasks.
Also to stop the blackmailing and to stop Dylan getting beaten up by Aiden I think that you would have to humiliate him so much that he would not dare show his face and also too scared/ashamed to tel his uncle.
But the 2nd opportunity to get rid of Aiden completely is on playable day 18 and Sophia only teaches 3 days a week. Right now, we're on playable day 11 (Wednesday) and she's got one more teaching day in this week where she'll do task 3/12.

Since playable day 18 is the following Friday, that means she'll only do a minimum of 6 tasks provided that only one task gets done per school day. So, technically, it's both; not enough school days to complete all tasks because the 2nd definitive opportunity happens after the 6th task day.
Interesting, with it being day 18, you's are right, there is not enough school days left to complete all 12 tasks.

However, as I stated in a previous post, it appears like the tasks may be moving out of the classroom and therefore all days from Friday(day 20) onwards are open for a task. Doesn't mean we still not see more classroom tasks, we could but think we going see tasks outside of the classroom as well. Has to be a reason why Aiden got her phone number and Sophia has already gone to Aiden's hangout spot when he not at school.

So, therefore, plenty of time for all 12 tasks to be completed but also a chance they won't be. Either way, I really enjoy this part of AWAM.

I hope the teacher Bennett gets fired, have zero interest in that but do wonder if Sophia could use Aiden to assist on that one.

Reactions: Plnjr987

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Amber's son thing about the keys are by default, yes, because he went there looking for Dylan and she was on her way out, also after he checked his friend's mother's ass he helped in finding the keys, at least the way Sophia thanks him is based on Player's choice so can be rid off easily and don't even think of mentioning about him accompanying Sophia and helping her with the groceries because that ONLY happens if the player chooses the +relationship point option, if the player doesn't pick that option, they just exchange numbers and he leaves.

Well, duh!! hehe that doesn't happen in the good wife route can be obvious, it needs to be more interactions with Dylan, points, and events to get those scenes, if in the GW path there's little interaction with Dylan or mostly ignored then why he would be doing anything or even have deeper scenes if the path could be basically designed for that NOT to happen?

When the path is chosen and it's with Dylan then he IS helpful and attentive to Sophia. It's the same case and I wouldn't want to make the comparison because it's obviously a different path, approach, and situations shown... I didn't see Ellie cooking for Dylan at all and Sophia doesn't go to the Opera with Liam...how can you compare what happens in one path with what happens in another? They are fundamentally different to compare and can be missed in a player's chosen path...you can claim that Ellie is helpful as much as I can claim that Dylan can be helpful and attentive to Sophia and in both cases are shown in the game.

Just as you may not see that with Dylan as I may not see that with Ellie, that doesn't mean that it isn't there. So again, both Ellie & Dylan can be helpful to Sophia. Depending on what? that's entirely another thing...but both of them can be. :)(y)
About the amount of scenes, I'm not seeing the relevance. Dylan could easily cook breakfast during one of the various breakfast scenes he has on the GW route, and I wouldn't be having this argument.

And I see well enough the scenes on the Dylan route (and Sam route for that matter) - that's why I look through the code and the CG - it's how I discovered the thing about the dishwasher in the first place.

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Hahaha or better yet, he might as well, now that he knows what type of underwear she likes, he could get some new sexy and fancy lingerie for her to model instead of your idea of breaking things around the house. :LOL: :cool: :sneaky:

Besides, washing her underwear? he already touched it all dry and while she was wearing it why would he need to wash it?? hehehe...C'mon mate!!! :LOL: :sneaky:

Still, your idea of Amber & Dylan having or doing something and Sophia finding out and reacting about it, it's your idea that I like the most. :cool:(y)
I wonder if Sophia are watching amber& Dylan having sex hmm maybe Sophia wants to join in with amber and Dylan

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
About the amount of scenes, I'm not seeing the relevance. Dylan could easily cook breakfast during one of the various breakfast scenes he has on the GW route, and I wouldn't be having this argument.

And I see well enough the scenes on the Dylan route (and Sam route for that matter) - that's why I look through the code and the CG - it's how I discovered the thing about the dishwasher in the first place.
The relevance perhaps is if you're considering it as a living or independent thing. "Dylan could easily cook breakfast during one of the various breakfast scenes he has on the GW route" yes...he could have but alas L&P didn't design it like that, yes he could have and personally I would've liked that but I can't have it or it can't happen if L&P didn't decide to put it on the GW path...for what reason? only he knows.

It doesn't mean that just because it isn't in the GW path, it can't be in another path and still count as him helping or stepping up for the house and Sophia instead of breaking things around the house for some favor. It's like me saying "maybe Ellie broke the lock on the bathroom door?" Is there evidence? No, proof? No, can I say it? yeah. I can only say that it's broken and it has to get fixed hehe or that the dishwasher it's broken and Dylan is stepping up to wash the dishes in the meantime.

Well, we certainly need to find in the code if the dishwasher was broken on purpose by Dylan or not before jumping to conclusions. Maybe L&P might address that later on, for now, either Dylan or Ellie are helping with the dishes in different paths of the story...is Ellie helping with the dishes? because I just assume that she is since I don't care about the GW route nor the lesbian path. I like to think that she is if it's not Dylan. :)

Last edited:

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
So, after doing some « services » ( cleaning his room,etc) to see his mother’s bobos, Dylan is now buying her some clothes( the swimsuits, and next some lingerie). I wonder what will he do next. Will he give her some money ? « Hey mom ! Can you do me a handjob for 50 dollars ? » . And when sophia will say no, Dylan will make his famous 4 years old pout face . And sophia will agree to his dumb demands while thinking : i feel so respected and so safe with my little creepy babyboy...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The relevance perhaps is if you're considering it as a living or independent thing. "Dylan could easily cook breakfast during one of the various breakfast scenes he has on the GW route" yes...he could have but alas L&P didn't design it like that, yes he could have and personally I would've liked that but I can't have it or it can't happen if L&P didn't decide to put it on the GW path...for what reason? only he knows.

It doesn't mean that just because it isn't in the GW path, it can't be in another path and still count as him helping or stepping up for the house and Sophia instead of breaking things around the house for some favor. It's like me saying "maybe Ellie broke the lock on the bathroom door?" Is there evidence? No, proof? No, can I say it? yeah. I can only say that it's broken and it has to get fixed hehe or that the dishwasher it's broken and Dylan is stepping up to wash the dishes in the meantime.

Well, we certainly need to find in the code if the dishwasher was broken on purpose by Dylan or not before jumping to conclusions. Maybe L&P might address that later on, for now, either Dylan or Ellie are helping with the dishes in different paths of the story...is Ellie helping with the dishes? because I just assume that she is since I don't care about the GW route nor the lesbian path. I like to think that she is if it's not Dylan. :)
I think what I'm finding so frustrating is that since he's a Parker, I want him to do well - get a gf, go to college, etc etc. And these are options that should be available on the GW route. But everything he seems to be doing is going against those goals, which is why I am so harsh on him.

Oh, and on another quasi-random note, while I was looking up the ancient Greek stuff regarding hellenizations, and perhaps another reason I want him to succeed without doing the Dylan route, is something I remembered from school regarding Oedipus. Firstly, he didn't know he was sleeping with his mother at the time. Secondly, upon finding out, he stabs his eyes out ("again and again and again") and his mother hangs herself. Even the ancient Greeks knew consanguinity was a bad thing (Oedipus ended up having 4 children to his mother). Do we really want that kind of thing to happen to Dylan and Sophia?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think what I'm finding so frustrating is that since he's a Parker, I want him to do well - get a gf, go to college, etc etc. And these are options that should be available on the GW route. But everything he seems to be doing is going against those goals, which is why I am so harsh on him.

Oh, and on another quasi-random note, while I was looking up the ancient Greek stuff regarding hellenizations, and perhaps another reason I want him to succeed without doing the Dylan route, is something I remembered from school regarding Oedipus. Firstly, he didn't know he was sleeping with his mother at the time. Secondly, upon finding out, he stabs his eyes out ("again and again and again") and his mother hangs herself. Even the ancient Greeks knew consanguinity was a bad thing (Oedipus ended up having 4 children to his mother). Do we really want that kind of thing to happen to Dylan and Sophia?
I see it as they are filling a void(Sophia) and Dylan a learning curve(Sex ed I guess you could call it.Ellie is experimenting with her sexuality and helping her mother discover her own sexuality.I can see both Ellie and Dylan moving on to other things in life when college calls and they start a relationship of there own and also when Liam finaly get hold of the company.If it is not discovered what has been going on between mother son and daughter.Life will settle down back to what it was like before.Happy ending,if not they all fucked Liam divorces Sophia she loses the house,her husband,job and friends and shunned by her parents and public humiliation for what she done.DOH Sophia.
It is a very dangerous game the Parker family are playing.

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020

I think it was more the finding out part that did in Oedipus and his mother, lol. I mean he did kill his biological father unknowingly because his parents left him to die as a baby due to a prophecy. I believe Dylan won't have such an experience because he and Sophia are aware of their relationship beforehand and are still attracted to each other. The drama that follows could go either way with Liam maybe offing himself if he finds out Sophia enjoys her son's/daughter's touch more than his, or he chooses to accept it in order to hold onto Sophia or he just chooses to leave her completely.

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Now THAT I can understand your frustration. Hell, I want the same for Ellie even if I don't play her path, I want her to do well with her dancing classes, projects, a better boyfriend than Logan and I have to admit though...I want her to remain straight than lesbian but I do want her to do well as a Parker and also, to get along with Dylan. I don't get to see that unless I switch to GW or Lesbian path and my problem is that I find GW route very boring and I just simply don't like lesbian stuff so all I have is the bonus side story. While I'm not as harsh on her as you're with Dylan, it's frustrating that I can't do anything more for her unless I'm on those paths whose nature doesn't interest me.

I've mentioned before how much I HATE sibling rivalry and both of them are not without blame to behave like that towards the other so for the Bonus side story, I wanted or I'm hoping for a better resolution about their attitudes towards each other...maybe because I've always liked that a brother and a sister should be an extra ally by default, someone to count on instead of being a bitch or a perv. Now if Ellie can change her attitude maybe so can Dylan...I don't know nor expect it will get to something sexual (even if I'm completely in favor of it because I love incest in the stories) but at the very least they can finally get along.

Hehehe well...I'm not a psychologist but there's Oedipus Complex in the game, yes, and I wonder in the case of Ellie if there's some Elektra Complex as well, maybe not in the form of removing the mother to be with the father but in reverse, replace the father to be with the mother. Honestly, I don't have the time to research complexes and write the comment here now hehe but I'm sure there must be an example of Ellie's psychosexual behavior towards her mother.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Actually, I want and like incest between them because that's the only reason why I like this game and still playing it and I'm actually not in favor of pregnancy among them, just the relationship, their closeness, and the sex/love making.

1) I don't want Sophia to get pregnant from anyone not only Dylan because that would mess up her gorgeous abs and hot
body...so nope. :LOL: :sneaky:

2) I don't think nor hope it would come to that sort of thing as it happened to Oedipus, times have changed since then and I'm sure there must be some ongoing relationships without those kinds of tragical problems so I guess it could very well happen between Sophia & Dylan OR between Sophia & Ellie without ending in pregnancies, deaths, and blindness.

3)Maybe you and others can avoid that from happening in the GW route as an ending for such path...it would make sense and be well suited if everything else is avoided and just stay with her husband. Though...sorry, but for my tastes...the notion is either not so appealing or just boring hehe.

Last edited:

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
I see it as they are filling a void(Sophia) and Dylan a learning curve(Sex ed I guess you could call it.Ellie is experimenting with her sexuality and helping her mother discover her own sexuality.I can see both Ellie and Dylan moving on to other things in life when college calls and they start a relationship of there own and also when Liam finaly get hold of the company.If it is not discovered what has been going on between mother son and daughter.Life will settle down back to what it was like before.Happy ending,if not they all fucked Liam divorces Sophia she loses the house,her husband,job and friends and shunned by her parents and public humiliation for what she done.DOH Sophia.
It is a very dangerous game the Parker family are playing.
Dylan's learning curve is more that he finally finds motivation to excel, since if you play the Dylan route he basically becomes an ace athletically and I'm sure he would also excel academically if his d-bag teacher wasn't trying to make him fail on purpose in order to get into Sophia's pants. I get Alley_Cat's frustration since Dylan doesn't seem to try unless he gets motivation but sadly some people are just like that. It's only dangerous if you're on the Filthy path, I believe GW is basically Sophia pushing off all temptation and staying true to Liam.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Now THAT I can understand your frustration. Hell, I want the same for Ellie even if I don't play her path, I want her to do well with her dancing classes, projects, a better boyfriend than Logan and I have to admit though...I want her to remain straight than lesbian but I do want her to do well as a Parker and also, to get along with Dylan. I don't get to see that unless I switch to GW or Lesbian path and my problem is that I find GW route very boring and I just simply don't like lesbian stuff so all I have is the bonus side story. While I'm not as harsh on her as you're with Dylan, it's frustrating that I can't do anything more for her unless I'm on those paths whose nature doesn't interest me.

I've mentioned before how much I HATE sibling rivalry and both of them are not without blame to behave like that towards the other so for the Bonus side story, I wanted or I'm hoping for a better resolution about their attitudes towards each other...maybe because I've always liked that a brother and a sister should be an extra ally by default, someone to count on instead of being a bitch or a perv. Now if Ellie can change her attitude maybe so can Dylan...I don't know nor expect it will get to something sexual (even if I'm completely in favor of it because I love incest in the stories) but at the very least they can finally get along.

Hehehe well...I'm not a psychologist but there's Oedipus Complex in the game, yes, and I wonder in the case of Ellie if there's some Elektra Complex as well, maybe not in the form of removing the mother to be with the father but in reverse, replace the father to be with the mother. Honestly, I don't have the time to research complexes and write the comment here now hehe but I'm sure there must be an example of Ellie's psychosexual behavior towards her mother.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Actually, I want and like incest between them because that's the only reason why I like this game and still playing it and I'm actually not in favor of pregnancy among them, just the relationship, their closeness, and the sex/love making.

1) I don't want Sophia to get pregnant from anyone not only Dylan because that would mess up her gorgeous abs and hot
body...so nope. :LOL: :sneaky:

2) I don't think nor hope it would come to that sort of thing as it happened to Oedipus, times have changed since then and I'm sure there must be some ongoing relationships without those kinds of tragical problems so I guess it could very well happen between Sophia & Dylan OR between Sophia & Ellie without ending in pregnancies, deaths, and blindness.

3)Maybe you and others can avoid that from happening in the GW route as an ending for such path...it would make sense and be well suited if everything else is avoided and just stay with her husband. Though...sorry, but for my tastes...the notion is either not so appealing or just boring hehe.
That's half my point. On the GW route alone, without needing Ellie points, she still gets to have a bf (Aaron) or gf, is head of her dance class, possibly even head cheerleader (we don't know yet, we have till playable day 13 to find out), and has no problems academically that we're aware of. Ellie succeeds no matter what you do. Dylan is the opposite.

And the reason I equate the male Filthy route with pregnancy is simply the fact that no form of contraception is 100% effective. My main issue with Dylan/Sophia is consanguinity, which will always be a risk if sex is the endgame on his route. Also note that on one the rare occasions I've not criticized him (and jealy compared to the Ellie route) is in the chicken fight scene, where he almost has sex with Amber. There's risk of adultery, but not consanguinity.

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
It may seems dumb, but the one time that I felt that Dylan was considerate of his mother was during the soccer match . When he learn that the other team is late, he tell his mom that she don’t have to stay if she don’t want to or if she has other things to do . It was an important match but he was thinking of his mother before himself. He didn’t ask for anything in return and he isn’t annoyed that she wasn’t there to see him winning the match. That was a level of maturity that I would prefer to see more from Dylan.

NexTGenioN

Super-Duper Member
Donor
Jul 9, 2018
Hmm that's weird, the fade to black effect disappears once you on skip transitions so no idea why you're still getting it.
Well maybe there less fade to black screen after transition on but everytime when author comments some events still black screen and a lot of those comments...

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
So if Sophia dident get caught by Ellie watching porn in the living room, she cant kiss her in the shower?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes