Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Let's see the 3rd task :D.
Hey, I'm not the enemy here. :D For me, so far: Dylan, the girls and the apostles (I expect something more erotic than sexual ). Aiden is only on this path, nothing more.
Anybody who does not support Alyssa is my enemy
I have said from the start of AwAm that Sophia would not sleep with Bennet or Aiden.
I am almost certain on the Bennet event that Sophia will not as I have some evidence to prove it.
As for Aiden I have none so far.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Plnjr987 and nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If the shota event is only short lived does that also mean the old guys will be too?

Smh I can already see the missed les temptation with that daughter if you didn't teach them more.
I understood that the first one is shorter but the second one is marked as the best of the game.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Ellie was adopted
Damn...I follow so little or next to nothing regarding Ellie that I think you're joking by default but there's a part that makes me believe you because I don't know much about Ellie. I'd still go with 99% of you joking and 1% that it's true and she is adopted hehe. :LOL: :cool:

Reactions: Maduck187

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Damn...I follow so little or next to nothing regarding Ellie that I think you're joking by default but there's a part that makes me believe you because I don't know much about Ellie. I'd still go with 99% of you joking and 1% that it's true and she is adopted hehe. :LOL: :cool:
joking mate

• Haha
Reactions: Maduck187

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
But the 2nd opportunity to get rid of Aiden completely is on playable day 18 and Sophia only teaches 3 days a week. Right now, we're on playable day 11 (Wednesday) and she's got one more teaching day in this week where she'll do task 3/12.

Since playable day 18 is the following Friday, that means she'll only do a minimum of 6 tasks provided that only one task gets done per school day. So, technically, it's both; not enough school days to complete all tasks because the 2nd definitive opportunity happens after the 6th task day.
Obviously there is 2 ways.
Either there will be days with 2 tasks or we will skip days when Sophia is not working at the school.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I would of thought that they would of got the dishwasher fixed by now,or is this part of Dylan's master plan.
We may even get the jacuzzi tub fixed as well.
I was wondering why I never noticed the dishwasher being broken in any of my playthroughs, so I did a quick search and discovered this:
Code:
if day16_Sophia_stayed_in_Dylans_changing_booth:
    "{color=#ffffff}Before going upstairs, Sophia noticed that the dishwasher somehow wasn't working anymore."
else:
    "{color=#ffffff}Sophia put the dishes in the dishwasher and went up to her bedroom."
The only other mention of the dishwasher being broken is by Dylan in the mall scene on day 17, so it does appear to be the little shit broke it attempting to curry favour, since he only washes the dishes in the first place in exchange of seeing Sophia's boobs. So if the dishwasher ever does get fixed, Dylan will likely just break it again.
Smh I can already see the missed les temptation with that daughter if you didn't teach them more.
Plenty of opportunities for that from day 19 onwards, especially with the lock fixed.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Over the past two years, L&P has come to know his patrons. I'm quite sure that the patrons have all kinds of tastes, that's why I think that we could have all type of situations/fetish in this game. And once the game is over it will be a reference in its category.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Over the past two years, L&P has come to know his patrons. I'm quite sure that the patrons have all kinds of tastes, that's why I think that we could have all type of situations/fetish in this game. And once the game is over it will be a reference in its category.
I was surprised at how low Bennet and Aiden scored in the make shift poll.They used to have a big following but seems to have died down somewhat.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The only other mention of the dishwasher being broken is by Dylan in the mall scene on day 17, so it does appear to be the little shit broke it attempting to curry favour, since he only washes the dishes in the first place in exchange of seeing Sophia's boobs. So if the dishwasher ever does get fixed, Dylan will likely just break it again.
That's ma boy :D

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I was surprised at how low Bennet and Aiden scored in the make shift poll.They used to have a big following but seems to have died down somewhat.
I don't think anyone (90%) likes blackmail or rape. They support it but only at the beginning to break the ice with Sophia.
From a certain point we can eliminate blackmail. But I think there are patrons that wants to see the end of 12 tasks.

Reactions: Plnjr987

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I was wondering why I never noticed the dishwasher being broken in any of my playthroughs, so I did a quick search and discovered this:
Code:
if day16_Sophia_stayed_in_Dylans_changing_booth:
    "{color=#ffffff}Before going upstairs, Sophia noticed that the dishwasher somehow wasn't working anymore."
else:
    "{color=#ffffff}Sophia put the dishes in the dishwasher and went up to her bedroom."

Plenty of opportunities for that from day 19 onwards, especially with the lock fixed.
"It does appear"? or it's that what you would like to think instead of what it is? Evidence and proof may be required that he in fact broke it on purpose otherwise it's just your own idea.

Now...IF he broke it on purpose and was just to "curry a favor"...then why he added washing the dishes from now on as part of the deal until the dishwasher gets fixed? IF he broke it in order to get that favor, then after getting it he could have just fixed the damn thing by himself and be done with it but noooouuu! the damn thing remains broken and he keeps washing the dishes even after getting to see Sophia's boobs plus cooking dinner for Ellie and himself and washing the dishes afterward.

I'd say that he didn't break it but he is stepping up to help around the house as well as reciprocity for what Sophia would do for or with him. He knows those sorts of things aren't free (just yet) and at least to earn them or do something in return, like keep his room clean, wash the dishes, cook for Ellie and himself, wash the dishes, give her a foot massage and who knows what else in the future.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
"It does appear"? or is it that you would like to think that's what it is? Evidence and proof may be required that he in fact broke it on purpose otherwise it's just your own idea.

Now...IF he broke it on purpose and was just to "curry a favor"...then why he added washing the dishes from now on as part of the deal until the dishwasher gets fixed? IF he broke it in order to get that favor, then after getting it he could have just fixed the damn thing by himself and be done with it but noooouuu! the damn thing remains broken and he keeps washing the dishes even after getting to see Sophia's boobs plus cooking dinner for Ellie and himself and washing the dishes afterward.

I'd say that he didn't break it but he is stepping up to help around the house as well as reciprocity for what Sophia would do for or with him. He knows those sorts of things aren't free (just yet) and at least to earn them or do something in return, like keep his room clean, wash the dishes, cook for Ellie and himself, wash the dishes, give her a foot massage and who knows what else in the future.
Just wait till he breaks the washing machine and offers to wash his mothers lingerie.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Just wait till he breaks the washing machine and offers to wash his mothers underwear.
Hahaha or better yet, he might as well, now that he knows what type of underwear she likes, he could get some new sexy and fancy lingerie for her to model instead of your idea of breaking things around the house. :LOL: :cool: :sneaky:

Besides, washing her underwear? he already touched it all dry and while she was wearing it why would he need to wash it?? hehehe...C'mon mate!!! :LOL: :sneaky:

Still, your idea of Amber & Dylan having or doing something and Sophia finding out and reacting about it, it's your idea that I like the most. :cool:(y)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
"It does appear"? or is it that you would like to think that's what it is? Evidence and proof may be required that he in fact broke it on purpose otherwise it's just your own idea.

It's a standard compare and contrast between his route and the others. If Dylan was anywhere near as helpful as your saying, there would be no reason for those events to be only on his route. For example Ellie cooks dinner for her and Dylan on day 11 on the GW route before Sophia and Liam go to the opera. That is being helpful. None of your examples of Dylan stepping up occur on the GW route. Even Sam helps Sophia by finding her keys and mowing the lawn

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
It's a standard compare and contrast between his route and the others. If Dylan was anywhere near as helpful as your saying, there would be no reason for those events to be only on his route. For example Ellie cooks dinner for her and Dylan on day 11 on the GW route before Sophia and Liam go to the opera. That is being helpful. None of your examples of Dylan stepping up occur on the GW route. Even Sam helps Sophia by finding her keys and mowing the lawn

Amber's son thing about the keys are by default, yes, because he went there looking for Dylan and she was on her way out, also after he checked his friend's mother's ass he helped in finding the keys, at least the way Sophia thanks him is based on Player's choice so can be rid off easily and don't even think of mentioning about him accompanying Sophia and helping her with the groceries because that ONLY happens if the player chooses the +relationship point option, if the player doesn't pick that option, they just exchange numbers and he leaves.

Well, duh!! hehe that doesn't happen in the good wife route can be obvious, it needs to be more interactions with Dylan, points, and events to get those scenes, if in the GW path there's little interaction with Dylan or mostly ignored then why he would be doing anything or even have deeper scenes if the path could be basically designed for that NOT to happen?

When the path is chosen and it's with Dylan then he IS helpful and attentive to Sophia. It's the same case and I wouldn't want to make the comparison because it's obviously a different path, approach, and situations shown... I didn't see Ellie cooking for Dylan at all and Sophia doesn't go to the Opera with Liam...how can you compare what happens in one path with what happens in another? They are fundamentally different to compare and can be missed in a player's chosen path...you can claim that Ellie is helpful as much as I can claim that Dylan can be helpful and attentive to Sophia and in both cases are shown in the game.

Just as you may not see that with Dylan as I may not see that with Ellie, that doesn't mean that it isn't there. So again, both Ellie & Dylan can be helpful to Sophia. Depending on what? that's entirely another thing...but both of them can be. :)(y)

Well you did ask, so its your own fault Lord_Xanatos
Hahaha Old dog, and yet...Dylan is more popular than Alyssa! :LOL: :cool:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Amber's son thing about the keys are by default, yes, because he went there looking for Dylan and she was on her way out, also after he checked his friend's mother's ass he helped in finding the keys, at least the way Sophia thanks him is based on Player's choice so can be rid off easily and don't even think of mentioning about him accompanying Sophia and helping her with the groceries because that ONLY happens if the player chooses the +relationship point option, if the player doesn't pick that option, they just exchange numbers and he leaves.

Well, duh!! hehe that doesn't happen in the good wife route can be obvious, it needs to be more interactions with Dylan, points, and events to get those scenes, if in the GW path there's little interaction with Dylan or mostly ignored then why he would be doing anything or even have deeper scenes if the path could be basically designed for that NOT to happen?

When the path is chosen and it's with Dylan then he IS helpful and attentive to Sophia. It's the same case and I wouldn't want to make the comparison because it's obviously a different path, approach, and situations shown... I didn't see Ellie cooking for Dylan at all and Sophia doesn't go to the Opera with Liam...how can you compare what happens in one path with what happens in another? They are fundamentally different to compare and can be missed in a player's chosen path...you can claim that Ellie is helpful as much as I can claim that Dylan can be helpful and attentive to Sophia and in both cases are shown in the game.

Just as you may not see that with Dylan as I may not see that with Ellie, that doesn't mean that it isn't there. So again, both Ellie & Dylan can be helpful to Sophia. Depending on what? that's entirely another thing...but both of them can be. :)(y)

Hahaha Old dog, and yet...Dylan is more popular than Alyssa! :LOL: :cool:
ok you have crossed the line and now on my naughty list

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Do you think it's normal for Sophia to teach sex-ed to three kids younger than Dylan? And her own son learns this on the Internet?
Not to me. :D
Well, other than the "empirical practice" that he lacks, Dylan has more access to knowledge than those kids, he has the internet without any parental blocks, access to magazines, and a more easy-going mother than those kids.

Is it normal? No I don't think it is, but those kids are way too sheltered compared to Dylan and I guess Sophia thinks it's an extreme measure that she should take for the sake of the kid's education, I don't know.

At least Dylan learned how to give a proper foot massage and put it in practice with Sophia and she loved it. Maybe eventually he'll put more into the practice of what he has learned.

As for the kids? I don't know, I didn't pick the choice of Sophia teaching them sex ed...unless it's revealed later that those kids will put it into practice with their own mother instead of Sophia. :unsure:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes