Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
But the 2nd opportunity to get rid of Aiden completely is on playable day 18 and Sophia only teaches 3 days a week. Right now, we're on playable day 11 (Wednesday) and she's got one more teaching day in this week where she'll do task 3/12.

Since playable day 18 is the following Friday, that means she'll only do a minimum of 6 tasks provided that only one task gets done per school day. So, technically, it's both; not enough school days to complete all tasks because the 2nd definitive opportunity happens after the 6th task day.
I hope Sophia do get rid of Aiden and his buddy for good

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
But the 2nd opportunity to get rid of Aiden completely is on playable day 18 and Sophia only teaches 3 days a week. Right now, we're on playable day 11 (Wednesday) and she's got one more teaching day in this week where she'll do task 3/12.

Since playable day 18 is the following Friday, that means she'll only do a minimum of 6 tasks provided that only one task gets done per school day. So, technically, it's both; not enough school days to complete all tasks because the 2nd definitive opportunity happens after the 6th task day.
It's possible IF Sophia would accept anything. Accepting domination and her new status. The whore of the Aiden's gang. No more tasks would be needed. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Plnjr987

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Be interested in seeing if Sophia Alyssa Patricia Ellie all in there swimsuit at the pool sunbathing with there sons so all sons will check out all the ladies swimsuit

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's possible IF Sophia would accept anything. Accepting domination and her new status. The whore of the Aiden's gang. No more tasks would be needed. :unsure:
The whore of the Aiden's gang.I laughed so much when I read that line.Why stop there you could also throw in the football team and Aiden could be Sophia's pimp. :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Plnjr987

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You can stop Aiden on the 25th, but it's up to Sophia? The player will have a yes/no option. And don't forget task3 and 2 more. Alley_Cat courtesy
View attachment 669019
That is if everything goes the players way.Bennet event got cut short and Sophia now has the means to end it herself and get Dylan's grade sorted without sleeping with him,I think players choice could be removed here,no evidence for this though but since Sophia has the means to stop bennet in her own hands why would she sleep with him.
Sophia would not consent to sexual intercourse with Aiden and if it happened you could call it rape,so Sophia would have to be willing to screw Aiden,this to me sounds too far fetched.
It is one thing getting Sophia to perform for him but actually screwing her is a totally different thing

Last edited:

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
I wonder Sophia get mad angry for Aiden blackmail games
I hope Sophia break up Aiden blackmail games
Wow
Some kind of game

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
That is if everything goes the players way.Bennet event got cut short and Sophia now has the means to end it herself and get Dylan's grade sorted without sleeping with him,players choice could be removed here,no evidence for this though.
Sophia would not consent to sexual intercourse with Aiden and if it happened you could call it rape,so Sophia would have to be willing to screw Aiden,this to me sounds too far fetched.
I guess that’s good
Maybe
Come on Sophia stop playing Aiden blackmail games
Does Dylan grade goes up
I hope that never happen to Sophia rape her

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
If the shota event is only short lived does that also mean the old guys will be too?

Smh I can already see the missed les temptation with that daughter if you didn't teach them more.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
That is if everything goes the players way.Bennet event got cut short and Sophia now has the means to end it herself and get Dylan's grade sorted without sleeping with him,players choice could be removed here,no evidence for this though.
Let's see the 3rd task :D.
Hey, I'm not the enemy here. :D For me, so far: Dylan, the girls and the apostles (I expect something more erotic than sexual ). Aiden is only on this path, nothing more.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
My name is Liam Parker
Husband to a whore wife
Father to a fucked up son
and I will have my vengeance
in this life or the next.
:unsure: Let's see if we can change it just a little bit...

"My name is Liam Parker
Husband to a whore wife
Father to incestuous kids
(so we don't exclude Ellie on that one as she is part of the family hehehe :sneaky:)
and I will have my vengeance
in this life or the next
."

:cool:(y)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes