Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I just hope Sophia starts having sex soon. When anyone. Just do it. Be your inner slut.
she already had with her husband but you may miss on your first gameplay without looking at the walkthrough guide, it is almost like a secret scene, certain of event like kissing ellie on the bathroom you may miss if you did not trigger certain thing of scene and if you miss 1 event you cannot see another event with those characters

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Very minor update, only 4 new comments in 11 hours.
  • 64 total comments
    • 26 mentions for Dylan ^
    • 23 mentions for Ellie ^
    • 9 mentions for Alyssa ^
    • 9 mentions for Patricia ^
    • 8 mentions for Sam -
    • 6 mentions for Aiden -
    • 6 mentions for Nathalie -
    • 3 mentions for Amber -
    • 2 mentions fo Chloe -
    • 2 mentions for Bennett -
    • 2 mentions for Emma -
    • 2 mentions for Julia -
    • 2 mentions for Vicky -
    • 2 mentions for Zac -
    • 1 mention for Christine -
    • 1 mention for Liam -
    • 1 mention for Marie -
    • 1 mention for Zara -
Still no proper poll yet, but hopefully we'll get it soon.
Latest update on the Patreon comments:
  • 79 total comments
    • 31 mentions for Dylan ^
    • 27 mentions for Ellie ^
    • 13 mentions for Alyssa ^
    • 13 mentions for Patricia ^
    • 10 mentions for Sam ^
    • 8 mentions for Aiden ^
    • 7 mentions for Nathalie ^
    • 4 mentions for Amber ^
    • 3 mentions for Vicky ^
    • 3 mentions for Zac ^
    • 2 mentions fo Chloe -
    • 2 mentions for Haru *NEW*
    • 2 mentions for Emma -
    • 2 mentions for Julia -
    • 1 mention for Jason *NEW*
    • 1 mention for Liam -
    • 1 mention for Marie -
    • 1 mention for Mr Murray *NEW*
    • 1 mention for Zara -
Still waiting for the proper poll, Lust&Passion.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Latest update on the Patreon comments:
  • 79 total comments
    • 31 mentions for Dylan ^
    • 27 mentions for Ellie ^
    • 13 mentions for Alyssa ^
    • 13 mentions for Patricia ^
    • 10 mentions for Sam ^
    • 8 mentions for Aiden ^
    • 7 mentions for Nathalie ^
    • 4 mentions for Amber ^
    • 3 mentions for Vicky ^
    • 3 mentions for Zac ^
    • 2 mentions fo Chloe -
    • 2 mentions for Haru *NEW*
    • 2 mentions for Emma -
    • 2 mentions for Julia -
    • 1 mention for Jason *NEW*
    • 1 mention for Liam -
    • 1 mention for Marie -
    • 1 mention for Mr Murray *NEW*
    • 1 mention for Zara -
Still waiting for the proper poll, Lust&Passion.

My precious is doing well

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, I generally do avoid it but it's beginning to seem that this could be the major direction for the future, i. e. more than it already is.
There are 3 directions in this game; Good Wife, Filthy and Lesbian.
  • The Good Wife and Lesbian paths are compatible with each other, as are the Filthy and Lesbian paths
  • Dylan, Ellie, and Patricia, the incest characters, are only on the Filthy path
  • The Filthy path also include others like Sam, Zac, the college guys, etc, so it's not exclusively incest
  • Therefore, if incest is not your thing, you go for either the GW path with or without Lesbian, or pure Lesbian, or Filthy without incest.
Put quite simply, there are lots of options for you and incest isn't necessarily the only direction of this game, it's just the more popular.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There are 3 directions in this game; Good Wife, Filthy and Lesbian.
  • The Good Wife and Lesbian paths are compatible with each other, as are the Filthy and Lesbian paths
  • Dylan, Ellie, and Patricia, the incest characters, are only on the Filthy path
  • The Filthy path also include others like Sam, Zac, the college guys, etc, so it's not exclusively incest
  • Therefore, if incest is not your thing, you go for either the GW path with or without Lesbian, or pure Lesbian, or Filthy without incest.
Put quite simply, there are lots of options for you and incest isn't necessarily the only direction of this game, it's just the more popular.
Yeah,it will make no sense Sam,Zac and co to be on Good Wife route.

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
He says that it should be more control and stricter rules but ac
Im not fan of controlling reviews. If site can control reviews they can be fake. Like on rotten tomatoes. But there should be something for new accounts. Maybe they can review games after 30 day of creating account.
That is control, free opinion for all. He can call himself lucky that reviewing has rules.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Who am I to contradict Ava Myers?:D
King James did. But I worked it out with a little more digging. In the King James edition of the Bible, there's I think 2 apostles called James. Turns out this is an anglicization of a gallicization of a hellenization of Ya'akov. Whereas Jacob is an anglicization of the hellenization. So strictly speaking, both James and Jacob are wrong, but accepted.
Isn't it also based on the 2nd opportunity where you can end the blackmail permanently being before all 10 tasks are done?
Nope. Just on each task being on a day Sophia teaches, and the game ending on playable day 30
This new? I haven't played in ages since the last update.
Oh my god the damn door lock better be fixed at this point.
The lock is being fixed this update.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
King James did. But I worked it out with a little more digging. In the King James edition of the Bible, there's I think 2 apostles called James. Turns out this is an anglicization of a gallicization of a hellenization of Ya'akov. Whereas Jacob is an anglicization of the hellenization. So strictly speaking, both James and Jacob are wrong, but accepted.

Nope. Just on each task being on a day Sophia teaches, and the game ending on playable day 30

The lock is being fixed this update.
Farrah and I hounded L&P night and day to get the lock fixed.:ROFLMAO:I would of thought that they would of got the dishwasher fixed by now,or is this part of Dylan's master plan.
We may even get the jacuzzi tub fixed as well.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But the 2nd opportunity to get rid of Aiden completely is on playable day 18 and Sophia only teaches 3 days a week. Right now, we're on playable day 11 (Wednesday) and she's got one more teaching day in this week where she'll do task 3/12.

Since playable day 18 is the following Friday, that means she'll only do a minimum of 6 tasks provided that only one task gets done per school day. So, technically, it's both; not enough school days to complete all tasks because the 2nd definitive opportunity happens after the 6th task day.

Reactions: Notretsam
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes