Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Interesting theory, it's not a bad idea and makes sense.

also, your English isn't that bad.
A theory by Alley_Cat is that there is not enough school days left in the game to complete all the tasks.
Also to stop the blackmailing and to stop Dylan getting beaten up by Aiden I think that you would have to humiliate him so much that he would not dare show his face and also too scared/ashamed to tel his uncle.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Bear up, farrah! It was written on September 2019! Maybe he changed his mind while he was in Corea. He added/modified the storyline here and there. So why not a glorious threesome with our lovely ladies. :love:
Well even better he didn't go to Corea.You probably have played too much MK:)

• Haha
Reactions: Hlextor

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
A theory by Alley_Cat is that there is not enough school days left in the game to complete all the tasks.
Also to stop the blackmailing and to stop Dylan getting beaten up by Aiden I think that you would have to humiliate him so much that he would not dare show his face and also too scared/ashamed to tel his uncle.
Isn't it also based on the 2nd opportunity where you can end the blackmail permanently being before all 10 tasks are done?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The guys who tried to rape Sophia will be back,near the end of the game but that is all we know about them.
Aiden will try and push Sophia to her limit and so far Aiden has told no one what he is up to.
On the tasks it is a matter of opinion/interpretation of what extreme means.You have one meaning and L&P has another meaning and both could be very different.L&P has already said that the tasks will not be that extreme but as I have said that is open to interpretation by people
Well don't forget that many people in Germany are way more extreme in sex,than USA par example.
Some consider pissing,scat and BDSM a light play.
Quote from L&P himself that nodody knows what Aiden is up to
Obviously he is trying to collect all pokemons.That is why he is beating and blacmailing other pokemon trainers.
BDSM has been touched upon in the game already
And we might see gore too.
When Dylan and Zac beat Aiden and co.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well don't forget that many people in Germany are way more extreme in sex,than USA par example.

Obviously he is trying to collect all pokemons.That is why he is beating and blacmailing other pokemon trainers.
BDSM has been touched upon in the game already

vjmaddox

Jun 16, 2018
The Parkers are joining the swingers club.
So I guess the GW route will become very interesting.
View attachment 665411
from what L&P said i feel every tag is going to be "MILD" and in the end we can see the sophia's true colours. And one more thing from dylan cuckold buildup i feel its going to be for Postman mr.murray or old man,school football team and sam

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
I hope Sophia and Dylan will pay back all the bs blackmail that Sophia had to do for Aiden and his buddy
I wonder if Sophia got hold of Aiden family member to tell me what happen

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Sometimes I wonder why a sophisticated woman would want sex with children, even her own children FFS!?! However horny teenagers can be, teen sex is basic & is crude by the standards of what we learn in later life. This leads me to suppose that Sophia would perhaps have to take the lead, maybe even explaining what she wants. (OK so Ellie knows what a woman wants but she surely can't be all that experienced). It seems that incest is coming sooner, rather than later, though from the scheduling of this game it could still be years away. I want Sophia to have sex outside of her immediate family....anybody but Dylan, Ellie & Patricia.
I just hope that there will be the option to avoid incest for those of us not into it. I have to say that I got into AWAM while looking for another game. There appeared on screen two gorgeous wealthy women, wandering through the streets of a clean looking city, (Sophia's 1st visit to school), & I had to know who they were. I havn't always deliberately avoided incest since then, but nor do I seek it out. We need to keep other options open. This talk of a poll has me worried.
For the sake of realism (which this game sets out to accomplish, at least more so than others) yeah, I think the incestuous portions should have been kept for the later part of the game. And I think that was probably L&P's original intent. However, his support level had stagnated for a long time and his self imposed deadlines for desired support levels were approaching. And so I think he pushed the incest portions more to the vanguard, and it worked (as we know how well incest sells). Since then (as well as with his cross promotion with the Fashion Business game) he has seen a significant surge in patronage.

Of course I could be wrong, and everything is unfolding just as it did in his original script. But it doesn't seem that way to me. The scene with Patricia in the night club was well done and seemed to unfold naturally. But the stuff with Dylan and Ellie seems to have been unnaturally sped up, especially the stuff with Ellie (as mother daughter incest has to be the rarest of the rare in the real world).

For the record: I am indifferent toward incest. While it was this very kink that drew me into the gaming world, it is so commonly used that it's luster has worn off for me. The taboo aspect of it is gone, as it is more or less status quo in these games , and has almost become a trope in and of itself. I can still enjoy it occasionally if it is creatively written and well executed, but that is very rarely the case. Fortunately it is just one aspect of this game and not it's entire focus.

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019

And we might see gore too.
When Dylan and Zac beat Aiden and co.
then I hope the developer wont make Sophia shit on her table during the class.

Oct 18, 2019
Getting acquainted with the forum materials I observe two main positions. 1. Sofia is an almost perfect mother who will do everything for her children. 2. Sofia is a secret whore who is looking for an excuse to manifest herself. This is not life - this is a game, it will be the way the author presents it. Is it in life that a wife who is blackmailed by a bastard young man would hide it from her husband or sister, who is much better oriented in this city? Undoubtedly not. Is this realism? No.
Therefore, the author does not show the moral emancipation of Sofia, as individual participants call it, but her moral corruption.
The author displays a lady whose youth is behind, but she is still quite attractive and there is a certain number of years ahead ... After seeing how her sister lives, perhaps she also wanted such a life.
And the point is probably not that the author provides different opportunities for the development of the action, but that, even on the dirty route, Sofia does not fall into force majeure circumstances.
When she receives another obscene offer, she justifies herself why she must accept it. They do not force her. She is offered, she agrees. She convinces herself of the need to make this decision.
Fulfilling Aiden's demand, she receives an adrenaline charge. She is outwardly repenting, but inwardly aroused and feels like a heroine, since she managed to do it. Once again proving to herself and others that for her there is nothing impossible.
Perhaps the author will prescribe it in the future as an adrenaline addict. Perhaps this event, which is planned for day 16 and will consist in the fact that she will again try to prove to someone her coolness, but will not be able to stop in time. Actually the logic of character development shows about such a perspective. But not a desperate mother who will sacrifice everything for her children. Not that case.
I once said the game is certainly interesting, but in it there is about the same amount of realism as in the American blockbuster.
I believe that denigrating the game and its author is rather vile. Do not like it - do not play. Everyone does not like the speed of the update, but this either needs to be accepted, or to do something else for this period. It does not depend on us. We do not take offense at night, because she came when we have not yet completed all our business ....

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Tons of landlady/tenant games out there. You don't have to patch them.
Yeah, tons is correct, a big quantity but they don't have AWAM's other qualities. Some of them read like badly dubbed films. I'm sticking with this, as like most of the folks here, I want to see what happens next. It's a backhand compliment to L&P's storytelling. Speaking of which, regarding the recent controversy, I would have no problem with a 3 month, "probation" period, before a member could post a review. I believe in freedom of speech which I appreciate and use but it should also carry responsibilities, without which you can end up with people saying anything they like without convincing justification. This is just a game but in the real world, if you start a job, you are usually subject to a probation period of 3, 6 or 12 months etc. This isn't wonderful but it's the way things are & have been for a long time.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes