Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I just checked the code for day 18, and it doesn't appear to make a difference when you leave the dinner, or even if you were at the dinner at all. Mrs Torres still comes up to Sophia and suggests she speaks to the Ministry of Education
Oh okay, thanks!. I checked but instances but decided with the walking away at the first choice and had the conversation with Mrs. Torres from that one. So if it doesn't make any difference I'll stay with that choice and be done with Bennet's storyline.

This is why I am thinking that there maybe a 4th option concerning Bennet.
What difference would it make to the school board,if Sophia stayed till the end of the dinner?Sophia already has the backing of one of the teachers so is Bennet scared and will upgrade Dylan's grade anyway without sleeping with Sophia,or it is something else going to come into play.
:unsure: As far as we can tell...there could be a 4th option until we know for sure in the future updates but as for now, apparently with what the walkthrough said if Sophia walks out of the dinner his storyline ends right there. At the very least the problem with the grade can be solved by other means and that's a good thing for Sophia but maybe...Bennet may return for another reason or because Sophia solved her problem and evade Bennet's proposal...something like "returning with a vengeance" or with harsher intentions to fuck Sophia even if she is unwilling or coercion doesn't work anymore. I'm just overthinking here but it could be possible.

Anyways, for now, Bennet's storyline seems to be ended and Dylan's grade may get changed and Sophia managed to avoid having sex with Bennet.

I guess I'll be skipping out that scene too since I'm not on that path and that's fine by me. The good thing is that Sophia looks great with a ponytail. :love:

Thanks for the post Dr.Fapalot (y):cool:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Let's go for some yoga!

Patricia picks Sophia up and they drive to a yoga studio where they'll meet with Claire and Marie.
This event will be a little different than it seems. There'll be a little surprise in it.
If Vicky is not there-we riot.
Just kidding.
That part does confuse me,mrs Torres and also the part of Sophia thinking about Bennet and there must be another way to solve this.
Sophia now has the means to solve this so why does she seem reluctant to do so ?Hence why I think there maybe a 4th solution.
To me Sophia thinking about this does not make sense.
View attachment 670342
4-th solution can be the famous truck-kun.
Or a fire.

Reactions: Plnjr987

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Since Sophia thinks that oral sex is the best part of sex and now she is doing yoga as well as keep fit she will end up being so flexible that she will be able to perform oral sex on herself and not need anyone else.
You need to get a few ribs removed in order to do that. I heard Marilyn Manson had the surgery.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

Let's go for some yoga!

Patricia picks Sophia up and they drive to a yoga studio where they'll meet with Claire and Marie.
This event will be a little different than it seems. There'll be a little surprise in it.
Better resolution?
I don't like the way Patricia looks at them. Like a predator to his next victim. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: CrowCrow2

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Let's go for some yoga!

So, are Ellie and Julia joining them for yoga, or is Ellie just walking Julia home after their (hopefully) passionate, pool-side love-making? :unsure:

And we still don't know what happened previously during the Ellie/Julia event. It does appear Sophia was there for at least part of it.
my guess sophie was spying them :love:.
I think that's pretty much a given. She'll either see the whole thing or some of it, and maybe it gets her a little turned on by it but she doesn't have time to relieve herself before the yoga session which will get her even more hot-and-bothered and Patricia will help her out with it in the showers afterwards. :sneaky::love:

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes