Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
September to find out if all these renders were worth it. (Probably will be, but could have undoubtedly been done just as well with less.)
I didn't realise that this update is the biggest to date,even bigger than the demo.He may cut down on the dialog but I have serious doubts that he will cut down on the renders.
I also think that I could enhance the art quality a little bit further
Why bother doing this as his game already looks stunning.?
This is one of the reasons as to why I have serious doubts about him reducing the renders or dialog.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia streaks through the shopping mall with her panties on her head shouting " I finaly got laid"
Has she gone crazy?:eek: OMG, this game will be over very soon.
It's just, the lack of sex...

I don't know why, believe you not :D

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Has she gone crazy?:eek: OMG, this game will be over very soon.
It's just, the lack of sex...

I don't know why, believe you not :D
All will be revealed in September .
We maybe find out some more information on Alyssa's mysterious friend.
Who was spying on Julia/Ellie?
Why does Sophia look so concerned during the drive to the yoga event?
Mr morello will finaly be revealed and what his solution will be to the Parker debt.

Last edited:

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I wonder: why doesn't he look for an online service for translation? Or will he also say that there is no one more perfect than him to translate.
I was wondering about this too. What is L&P's native language? Some Patreons even have a level for beta testers, so there could be a trade-off for patrons offering translations.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I was wondering about this too. What is L&P's native language? Some Patreons even have a level for beta testers, so there could be a trade-off for patrons offering translations.
We think it could be German but not 100% sure

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
Can you believe that L&p wanted to make this game half about Sophia and half about Liam at the beginning of the project ? On one hand, I’m happy that he abandoned that idea because the game is taking enough time to be made as it is right now and he can focus on the most interesting part for me . But on an other, I would like to see a female protagonist game where the husband his not a total whimp or completely dumb . It would be a nice change

Reactions: Babak jan

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
L&P is from Germany, but as thrifty as he is in this game's updates, he could easily join the Frugal Countries on his own.;)

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Final sprint
The "Alyssa event" is now completely finished with around 265 renders.
Now I'm starting the work on the last small events of the evening and then the hardest part of the update is done.
Since there's still a shit load of text to translate and renders to edit, it might be a little tough to release it this month. Expect it rather around the beginning of September.
If you play all events (read the text), this update will be bigger than any update before, the demo included. I also think that I could enhance the art quality a little bit further. At least I tried it.

really pushing hard to do only 2 updates for the rest of the year hehe this one at 9 and then for sure end december or even next year

• Haha
Reactions: EthanHunt95

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
All will be revealed in September .
We maybe find out some more information on Alyssa's mysterious friend.
Who was spying on Julia/Ellie?
Why does Sophia look so concerned during the drive to the yoga event?
Mr morello will finaly be revealed and what his solution will be to the Parker debt.
What color are her panties? Sophia's panties ;)

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017

For those who're holding the view that I started to work with passion on the game with fast updates and then become much slower since my support grew.
Here some facts:
My demo came out in October 2017. I started with the story for the first days end of 2016. January 2017 I started to learn Daz Studio in a crash course and in February I started working on the first scenes of the game. So, we can say I needed around 9 months for the demo which contained 940 renders and 62 MS Word pages of translated text.
My first update 0.02 came out around February 2018. It contained 591 renders and 31 MS Word pages of translated text. I started working on it in the middle of November 2017 after redoing the game from RPGM to Renpy. So, 2,5 months development time.
At this moment I didn't know even 10% about Daz Studio and Photoshop, what I know now! No dforce, no texture editing, no mesh editing, no texture editing, no own light systems... nothing!
Next update 0.100 will contain around 1300 renders and 45 MS Word pages of translated text! For this it will take 5 months.
And you just need to compare the art of my upcoming update with my first two! Plus what you don't know is that since June 1st I got a new apartment but am still living in my old one because I have no time for the move because of the update. My family members are helping me with the build up the interior of the accommodation otherwise I would shoot myself of stress!
Plus more support means answering more messages and emails!
Many think that if you have experience with Daz Studio you have to work faster. Yes, it's true. But there's also another side of the coin. The more you know about the possibilities of a program and the more you want to make the game look greater and greater, the more time it needs. Using dforce alone in almost every scene takes much more time. And who thinks that dforce is just for cloth simulation is wrong. There are countless of other cool things you can do with it! Saving/loading big scenes takes time. Plus, my lighting system is very complex now. Every camera angle needs a setting change!
Yeah, maybe I worked 1 or 2 hours more per day at the very beginning. So, now 10-12 hours per day and at the beginning 12-14. But someday you understand that this is a marathon and not a 100 metres race! For half a year I'd like to fly to my relatives and relax for at least 4-5 days! Plus finally move to my new apartment! So, it's also in my interest to finally finish that freaking update!

This is still not my statement. After my next update I will give you a detailed insight into my work/life and why it's so difficult to get some help in my case.
And there will also be a poll about switching from 720p to 1080p where I will specify what this will lead to.

This post is public, so pay attention on what you write in the comments. Inappropriate comments and trolling s**t will be deleted! So don't even try!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes