Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The only thing that worries me with a slow build up like this game, yes it tells a story and the wife/mother shouldn't become a corrupt cheating wife on day one, so you have to have a build up, but will L&P continue to make this game even 2, 3, 4 or maybe 5 years down the road, or will he get bored with it and we never get to see Sophia with Ellie, or Dylan, etc? That's the only legitimate concern I have.
I believe this is also a passion project for L&P, considering how defensive he gets about criticism, so I don't think we'll need to worry about him getting bored. I think what is a greater concern is how long he can dangle the carrot in front of patrons before they get frustrated, especially if a character doesn't get to have sex with Sophia until day 29 or 30.

To be frank, while I'm not a patron, I admit I'll probably get bored of the game before it gets completed, especially if as I suspect, Sophia has lesbian sex before straight sex.

:love: :love: :love:.i hope this weekend L&P finish the sophie/alyssa event.
If created scenes is at 85%, he should already be finished the Sophia/Alyssa event. I would assume he's just setting up a Morello teaser so he can make the announcement. Probably just Sophia waiting in Morello's office with or without Liam.

mitanc92

May 8, 2018
If you like the game style of building a "relationship" and going little by little, maybe you should play Mr. Dots games (Melody, finished and dating my daughter, with a lot of content currently) although is probably u know them already ahah
Haha :D Indeed... I already played melody and I'm following DmD. There are a couple of other games that focus on building relationships to some extent (BaDIK, Deluca etc.) but what's unique about this game in my opinion is that it gives importance to building sensuality through little meaningful instances which doesn't feel forced (for eg: Sophia/dylan at the beach booth, sophia/ellie at the massage parlor etc etc.). I know that right now, the game is composed mostly of such instances only (except for the good wife path) and hence the divided opinions about the game. But I can see what the author envisions for the game and I respect that. At the same time, this very nature of the game makes it a bit frustrating to wait around 4-5 months for an update but that's a topic I'm not interested in going into as 1. I'm not a patron myself and 2. I would just like to enjoy what we get and encourage sharing opinions about the story/characters.

Last edited:

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
I believe this is also a passion project for L&P, considering how defensive he gets about criticism, so I don't think we'll need to worry about him getting bored. I think what is a greater concern is how long he can dangle the carrot in front of patrons before they get frustrated, especially if a character doesn't get to have sex with Sophia until day 29 or 30.

To be frank, while I'm not a patron, I admit I'll probably get bored of the game before it gets completed, especially if as I suspect, Sophia has lesbian sex before straight sex.

If created scenes is at 85%, he should already be finished the Sophia/Alyssa event. I would assume he's just setting up a Morello teaser so he can make the announcement. Probably just Sophia waiting in Morello's office with or without Liam.
We are only on what day 13-14 in game? And there's potential Sophia won't have sex with someone till day 29-30? Damn that's 2 years away!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

A morello teaser is not going to happen as L&P has said this is just a meeting to discuss a way out of there debt.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
I think if L&P doesn't look or accept help for the future updates he will have to reduce the number of playable days to 25 or maybe even to 20 because I don't really believe that 30 days can be done at this rate

Reactions: Wedstone

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Final sprint
The "Alyssa event" is now completely finished with around 265 renders.
Now I'm starting the work on the last small events of the evening and then the hardest part of the update is done.
Since there's still a shit load of text to translate and renders to edit, it might be a little tough to release it this month. Expect it rather around the beginning of September.
If you play all events (read the text), this update will be bigger than any update before, the demo included. I also think that I could enhance the art quality a little bit further. At least I tried it.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Final sprint
Now I'm starting the work on the last small events of the evening and then the hardest part of the update is done.
Since there's still a shit load of text to translate and renders to edit, it might be a little tough to release it this month. Expect it rather around the beginning of September.
If you play all events (read the text), this update will be bigger than any update before, the demo included. I also think that I could enhance the art quality a little bit further. At least I tried it.
Thanks for posting Dr.Fapalot

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

Final sprint
Well it will be a solid 5 months of waiting I think this update will be the last of this year

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020

I also think that I could enhance the art quality a little bit further. At least I tried it.
This can be saved for the remaster, after the game is completed. Maybe even make the 1080/4k people happy.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes