Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
So if now we get v.0.100 version 1.0 probably in 2200 i like this game but it's disrespectful to play with fans for so long. Someone could say he is doing everything alone. But in same time he collects a lot of cash from his patreon site, enough to live and contract someone to write the code for him or whatever to improve the pace...

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
So if now we get v.0.100 version 1.0 probably in 2200 i like this game but it's disrespectful to play with fans for so long. Someone could say he is doing everything alone. But in same time he collects a lot of cash from his patreon site, enough to live and contract someone to write the code for him or whatever to improve the pace...
I have stopped to presume anything about this game a long time ago. I do not even known if this game will be finished someday or if it will be abandoned. But, whatever, I do not care about this anymore. Besides, there is a lot of guys and moderators here in this forum who don't like that kind of complainment.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I believe one pic is missing :)
At least two - Dylan and Zac arriving at boarding school, and Dylan starting self defence lessons. But those are just going to be story progression events - no nudity, kissing, nothing sexual or sensual at all. Important, but not particularly interesting.

It might be poignant to add that it is easily possible to accept that sex scenes are years away, but still enjoy the game. I like that not only Sophia can be slowly corrupted, but also Ellie too. The nightclub event was a real turning point, for both lesbian and straight content. Even on the straight side, you can hook Sophia up with Tyler, and Ellie hooks up with Logan.

Yes, updates take longer than I'd like. There are characters I'd certainly like dropped to speed things up. But then the game wouldn't have the broad appeal it does.

In the meantime though, the corruption is a lot of fun. There's a chance next update Ellie will cheat on her bf. Over the 3 big events we may see up to 4 additional women naked. There is still plenty of hotness happenning until we get to the sex scenes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
At least two - Dylan and Zac arriving at boarding school, and Dylan starting self defence lessons. But those are just going to be story progression events - no nudity, kissing, nothing sexual or sensual at all. Important, but not particularly interesting.

It might be poignant to add that it is easily possible to accept that sex scenes are years away, but still enjoy the game. I like that not only Sophia can be slowly corrupted, but also Ellie too. The nightclub event was a real turning point, for both lesbian and straight content. Even on the straight side, you can hook Sophia up with Tyler, and Ellie hooks up with Logan.

Yes, updates take longer than I'd like. There are characters I'd certainly like dropped to speed things up. But then the game wouldn't have the broad appeal it does.

In the meantime though, the corruption is a lot of fun. There's a chance next update Ellie will cheat on her bf. Over the 3 big events we may see up to 4 additional women naked. There is still plenty of hotness happenning until we get to the sex scenes
i think that that is most of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018

The only thing that worries me with a slow build up like this game, yes it tells a story and the wife/mother shouldn't become a corrupt cheating wife on day one, so you have to have a build up, but will L&P continue to make this game even 2, 3, 4 or maybe 5 years down the road, or will he get bored with it and we never get to see Sophia with Ellie, or Dylan, etc? That's the only legitimate concern I have.

Reactions: Wedstone and Assari

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

mitanc92

May 8, 2018
To be honest, of all the games here on F95, this is the one game that I want to see through to the end. Having said that, I regret the fact that I found this game sometime last year. I really wish I had discovered the game after it was completed or atleast towards its end - however far into the future it might be - so that I could have enjoyed the characters completely. Imagine playing this game from start to finish with the amazing slowburn and then finally getting to see some action in one go... damn, if only that was true. Planning to come back to this game after a couple of years.. let's see whether I can keep up with my resolution (knowing myself, the probability of this is very low:D)

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
To be honest, of all the games here on F95, this is the one game that I want to see through to the end. Having said that, I regret the fact that I found this game sometime last year. I really wish I had discovered the game after it was completed or atleast towards its end - however far into the future it might be - so that I could have enjoyed the characters completely. Imagine playing this game from start to finish with the amazing slowburn and then finally getting to see some action in one go... damn, if only that was true. Planning to come back to this game after a couple of years.. let's see whether I can keep up with my resolution (knowing myself, the probability of this is very low:D)
If you like the game style of building a "relationship" and going little by little, maybe you should play Mr. Dots games (Melody, finished and dating my daughter, with a lot of content currently) although is probably u know them already ahah

Reactions: mitanc92
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes