PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Doesn't fulfil patreon promises
Game updates are slow
"I'm going to explain my creative process yada yada" doesn't
Ignores user polls

And after 4 months posts a teaser for 30$ despite banking thousands for the whole months he's delaying the game.

Hilarious
welcome to business

Reactions: loli13

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Doesn't fulfil patreon promises
Game updates are slow
"I'm going to explain my creative process yada yada" doesn't
Ignores user polls

And after 4 months posts a teaser for 30$ despite banking thousands for the whole months he's delaying the game.

Hilarious
This is a trending behaviour among most devs. They mostly follow the similar path:

- At the beginning show that you're ambitious, excited about your game,
- Be kind to the members of the forum, show that you're interested in their critics, ideas, basically be friendly,
- Gave promises both in patreon and in the forum, create the illusion that you'll be an organised hard working dev,
- When your patron number starts to grow, slowly lower your communication frequency in the forum, show that you're very busy,
- When you became a big earner stop posting in the forum and blame the trolls, haters for your silence, because you're a very busy amazing dev, you'll communicate only in your Patreon. Because you don't need f95 or any other platform anymore, you're the king now and your willing fans will do all the needed commercial publicity for you,
- To silence some of your noisy patrons, maybe try to keep one or two promises or give the impression that you're trying or be bold and fuck all those promises,
- Always have good excuses, also try to portrait yourself as a noble artist.

So basically most of the devs knows that when you reach certain amount of patrons, you'll only get bigger. So they use here or other platforms until they reach their goal and then milking begins. Some will milk to the bone, some will milk silently avoiding being very obvious.

There's only a handful honest big earner devs who actually hold on to their promises and the more they earn the more they deliver.

takuya.aihara

Jul 21, 2019
. . .

There's only a handful honest big earner devs who actually hold on to their promises and the more they earn the more they deliver.
I agree, and there are other classifications of devs: amateurs or hobbyists who

- are (too) eager hop on Patreon thinking a revenue stream will help them maintain momentum and interest
- don't have a long term roadmap / plan on what to accomplish in the months and maybe years ahead
- don't have much experience in dealing with public opinion of their work(s)

Those who fall into any or all categories above are less likely to finish their titles or keep (most of) their promises. I'm authoring my fourth title and there's no way I will (or ever) solicit money for my work. I don't want and likely can't handle the public pressures.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Friends! But the right is silly to resent the behavior of the L&P!

If you are here, then at least you must be already mature enough and mature enough to understand that you are not being raped, but used, but purely voluntarily!

If you don’t like it and don’t want to participate in it? Go away! Nobody holds you or forces you!

It's simple.

D

Deleted member 1710303

If you are here, then at least you must be already mature enough and mature enough to understand that you are not being raped, but used, but purely voluntarily!

If you don’t like it and don’t want to participate in it? Go away! Nobody holds you or forces you!

It's simple.
They are not exactly renowned for their genius.

Reactions: Bane71

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017

It's simple.
First of all this not AWAM praising thread or fanboi AWAM club and actually it's not that simple. Because if you don't inform people (especially newcomers) about a dev with bad intentions or good intentions but inept, then people only follow the crowd without any hard thinking: "Hmm, that much patrons or that much pages or that much fans then he/she must be a very good dev".

Bad devs hurt other honest devs, some scammed patrons stop supporting any other dev with anger and disappointment, some patrons can only support few games and they don't have any idea about other devs, because popular bad ones steal most of the spotlight.

"Hey it's their money, you can't decide how they spend!" No, but we can try to show the truth and then he/she may decide to be used or not.

So a game thread is not just the place where all will continuously praise the game or lick the dev's ass or fanclub members' private area or dev worshiping temple. It's also for pointing negatives, informing each other, discussing about it, showing the truth, opening some eyes.

Every person with a little sense should prevent obsessed fanboys, paid publicists or any other ones painting a pink happy fairy tale about a lying dev.

Also at the beginning I'm one of the people who supported this dev and was excited about the game. But as soon as the bad smells started to come my opinion started to change. I won't tolerate devs who have ill intentions.

So enjoy being used by the dev, but don't try to stop others who are not thinking like you, oh and mature like you.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
First of all this not AWAM praising thread or fanboi AWAM club and actually it's not that simple. Because if you don't inform people (especially newcomers) about a dev with bad intentions or good intentions but inept, then people only follow the crowd without any hard thinking: "Hmm, that much patrons or that much pages or that much fans then he/she must be a very good dev".

Bad devs hurt other honest devs, some scammed patrons stop supporting any other dev with anger and disappointment, some patrons can only support few games and they don't have any idea about other devs, because popular bad ones steal most of the spotlight.

"Hey it's their money, you can't decide how they spend!" No, but we can try to show the truth and then he/she may decide to be used or not.

So a game thread is not just the place where all will continuously praise the game or lick the dev's ass or fanclub members' private area or dev worshiping temple. It's also for pointing negatives, informing each other, discussing about it, showing the truth, opening some eyes.

Every person with a little sense should prevent obsessed fanboys, paid publicists or any other ones painting a pink happy fairy tale about a lying dev.

Also at the beginning I'm one of the people who supported this dev and was excited about the game. But as soon as the bad smells started to come my opinion started to change. I won't tolerate devs who have ill intentions.

So enjoy being used by the dev, but don't try to stop others who are not thinking like you, oh and mature like you.
)) The only problem is that everyone has their own truth and their own way.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Is anyone can give me resent information and images of progress of this game plz
The next update is close, it will be based on continuing to make a straight woman into a lesbian, with slow content about her and her friends and daughter. For the moment, we can forget to see sexual content with men for her.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes