Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Not everyone here is men, and not everyone here have the same tastes. For example, my fav tags are BDSM, corruption, blackmail, also rape, humilliation.. etc there are many people that hate rape or incest for example and I understand.

And yeah, I really dont like lesbian or gay stuff, I need see a dick and a vagina in the sex scenes for my taste.
Just to clear some things up then.
There will be no men on men sex in this game and also violent sex/rape is not in this game either.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Knowing how L&P does teasers, it probably has little to do with the event anyway. Like how last update, the Sam dream sequence teaser was Sophia sunbathing. Or update before that, the Ellie shower scene was teased by a render of Ellie and Sophia watching TV.

L&P has explicitly stated that for the big three events this update, that there are surprises or that things aren't actually as portrayed. For example, we know that the yoga event contains nudity, so some have suspected that the women are doing naked yoga. I suspect Ellie and Julia may get in some nude sunbathing too.
The teaser is part of the event and it...well...let's just that it defines the word "tease". ;)

Lesbian stuff is really shit, it's a softcore content 12+ for ... idk who likes it
Straight guys like hot, sexy women. Seeing a hot, sexy woman with another hot, sexy woman moaning and writhing in complete ecstasy is therefore pure bliss for any straight, red-blooded male. :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
How the plot progresses usually in adult vn:
- kissing
- nudity
- groping / handjobs
- lesbian content (pussy licking etc)
- blowjobs
- vaginal sex
- anal sex
- interracial sex
- group sex
- gangbang, prostitute

And lesbian-lovers stops at the middle of this list. It's like vegan pizza or non alc beer
A game with nothing but hetero sex is like vegan pizza or non-alcoholic beer; bland and basic.

Lesbian content is the spice that adds real flavour and keeps you coming back for more. :love:

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
please don't pretend
Who's pretending to be here? If a person has extremely high sexual activity, it often intersects with nymphomania. Therefore, these people often have quite a few sexual partners compared to the average person. If a person has a lot of sexual partners and he often changes them, then this person is called a "whore". Rudely, but simply.

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I'm married and all that, I'm not gay.
However, I always preferred to play a female character, because more complex, more possibilities and for me, a woman who sleeps with lots of men or women, she is not a whore or a slut, she is simply open-minded, greedy ^^
So, u prefer play as female and see a lot of different dicks in an only one female before play as male and see a lot of differents vaginas? Dude, u only needed the "no homo" in ur post haha

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
A game with nothing but hetero sex is like vegan pizza or non-alcoholic beer; bland and basic.

Lesbian content is the spice that adds real flavour and keeps you coming back for more. :love:
than adding little bit of bestiality and monsters and it would be perfect game.

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
Bunch of devs that I follow are late with games, but they just the same pick up their money every month...
Hey, I have a very simple solution if you want devs to pick up the pace, and actually live to see some sex scenes in games...
... STOP GIVING THEM MONEY...
... STOP...
... GIVING...
... THEM...
... MONEEEEYYYYY...

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
a game with a femele protagonist wihout lesbian is like a game male protagonist with a small dick. :ROFLMAO:
Your simile is pretty bad imho. The correct simile would be, a game of a MC woman without lesbian content would be the same as a game of a MC man without gay content. You understand that, as much as you like the tag, it doesn't make sense right? As long as we assume that both MCs are straight, otherwise, of course, lesbian or gay would be understandable

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes