Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017

Final sprint
The "Alyssa event" is now completely finished with around 265 renders.
Now I'm starting the work on the last small events of the evening and then the hardest part of the update is done.
Since there's still a shit load of text to translate and renders to edit, it might be a little tough to release it this month. Expect it rather around the beginning of September.
If you play all events (read the text), this update will be bigger than any update before, the demo included. I also think that I could enhance the art quality a little bit further. At least I tried it.
goodbyeaugusthelloseptember.gif

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
We are only on what day 13-14 in game? And there's potential Sophia won't have sex with someone till day 29-30? Damn that's 2 years away!
Two years? Currently the game is moving towards a 4-5 month release cycle for half a game day. That would be an average of one and a half game day per year. Fifteen game days are then to be expected in 10 years if you really believe that the developer will not simply drop the project by then.

The Dev has simply overextended himself and is too proud to adapt his plans. He opens more and more side stories, although some of them are really extremely repetitive. Just look at how many guys blackmail the MC by now.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I really just wish the developer would focus on the the mom, sister and brother and get things moving.
If he considers the poll, so yes! Dylan and Ellie rank foremost. They achieve the highest score.
This means all of his supporters would like the most content with them. But he has an issue to implement the other characters in 24h a day.

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I really just wish the developer would focus on the the mom, sister and brother and get things moving.
nah, i personally prefer the sam and sophia storyline, sam is a silent seducer, he is kind, sweet, talented... where dylan is more rough, and more of a blackmailer...

so my main wishlust is sophia sam relationship, not full blown sex but at least some organic kissing scenes and nude moments.

them i like to see another event with the movers (not only evan), but i think this will come very later with both sophia, ellie and the movers, more of a group event.

and also the school guard, who could easily try to sex with sophia that night, but didnt. so he should be rewarded.

and of course the next event of the thugs, who are pissed with sophia.

others doesnt that much matter to me.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I had hoped for an August release as many of us did but I guess an ETA of early September is not too long to wait. :mad:
Dam L&P get your shit sorted
He really does need to do something urgently.
Completely and 100% agree with you OD. (y)

To that end, I posted this comment on their recent Patreon update:
As much as I’m sure this update will be as great as all updates have been before, I am very much hoping that the promised lessening of dialogue, and therefore renders, will now be kept.

This is one of my favourite VNs out there and its quality is incredible, but the total number of renders for this half-playable day update is excessive, no matter how you slice it. L&P is a very skilled dev who I’m fully confident could have done this entire playable day in around, or just over, 1000 renders and it would still be of the highest quality and achieved the same result.

Here’s hoping that this will be the case moving forward and I believe L&P can do it if they see their mind to it. (y)
I think it's really important for those of us who are patrons who understand the frustrations that not just we feel, but that those here on this forum feel as well, to make it clear to Lust&Passion that, as much as we do very much appreciate the hard work that goes into this game to make it as top quality as it is, it really, really, really doesn't need to have this many renders for a single half-day update.

As fans, well-wishers, and supporters, I feel we have to move L&P to realise that "less is more", that there is no shame in doing this, and that it would not compromise their vision or creativity in any way as they are more than capable of continuing to provide a high-quality game with the same slowburn, meaningful, storytelling and relationship building as they already are with the same amount of renders as this upcoming update, but for one full day and not a half-day.

We're also here to help L&P in this endeavour and they need only ask us. Even if they don't want to enlist other 3D artists, fine, but there are plenty of people who would gladly volunteer their services as proofreaders/script doctors to help them trim some of that fat and streamline the story, as well as translators.

Last edited:

mrSpanker

Dec 12, 2018

Final sprint
Since there's still a shit load of text to translate and renders to edit, it might be a little tough to release it this month. Expect it rather around the beginning of September.
I wonder: why doesn't he look for an online service for translation? Or will he also say that there is no one more perfect than him to translate.

Clearly, there is no intention of getting help of any kind.

And all his bullshit to justify why he doesn't seek help to speed up even a little bit his updates is just an excuse.

Final sprint
I also think that I could enhance the art quality a little bit further. At least I tried it.
The priority should be to seek help to shorten the time between updates at least a little.

He should at least show some intention of seeking help and try to live up to his false promises of patron and not be so shameless.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
At least a help for PR, programming and translations. It's easier to find, someone with Renpy skill, not to much, who could prepare his Decisions of life, Awam and all internal things(scripts, file,...).

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Since this is a super popular game for the various stories and plots, he must n.v e aware another developer could use a similar story plot with the same models and steal his entire following with quicker updates. There are a lot of dev's that do fantastic work that could. Look in the fan thread. They a re e creating the scenes 1 for 1 with multiple renders in short times. Someone with these talents could pick this story up and run with a parallel game and L&P would lose his following. Supply demand.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes